[FEEDBACK] Face Suggestion Thread

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

[FEEDBACK] Face Suggestion Thread

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

With the face list confirmed for next week's Data Pack 4 (above), I've been told to encourage fans to put forward their suggestions on which in-game player(s) should be next to have their face added/remodelled.

Of course, each submission does not guarantee that player will be approved, however, fan feedback is vital for this type of thing - as Konami always say when they implement new faces.

Please leave your suggestions by using the form below:

Code: Select all

[b]Player Name:[/b] 
[b]Club / National Team:[/b] 
[b]New or Remodelled:[/b] 
[b]Why he should be added next:[/b] 
You are allowed to request for a player that has already been requested. On my feedback document, each player will have a 'number of votes' section, so that way most popular faces can be easily identified. But of course, a high amount of votes doesn't guarantee that player will definitely be approved for the next data pack.

And once again, only licensed in-game players can be added so please do not request free agents, unlicensed players, or players whose club does not feature in PES 2015.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Re: [FEEDBACK] Preset Face Suggestion Thread

Example

Player Name: Calum Chambers
Team Club: Arsenal
New or Remodelled: New
Why he should be added next: 25 club appearances this season, including 5 matches in the UEFA Champions League, and a current member of the England national team. A player with a lot of potential for both club and country.
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: [FEEDBACK] Preset Face Suggestion Thread

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

Player Name: L. Koscienly
Club / National Team: Arsenal / France
New or Remodelled: Remodelled
Why he should be added next: Poor quality. Arsenal First Team Regular with 21 Caps for France

Player Name: S. Cazorla
Club / National Team: Arsenal / Spain
Why he should be added next: Arsenal First Team Regular on a great run of form with 69 Caps for Spain. His current face makes him look as though he's 3 stone overweight

Player Name: T. Rosicky
Club / National Team: Arsenal / Czech Repubic
Why he should be added next: Absolute footballing legend. 99 Caps for Czech Republic and current captain. His current face is very poor.

Player Name: F. Coquelin
Club / National Team: Arsenal
Why he should be added next: Broke through to the Arsenal first team recently and looks as though he isn't just there to make up the numbers. He could be a genuine first team regular next season. Future looks bright.

Player Name: H. Bellerin
Why he should be added next: Broke into the Arsenal First Team this season and has made 15 apperances. Looks to have a bright future for the club and also potentially for Spain NT

Player Name: Gabriel
Why he should be added next: Recently had a high profile transfer to a high profile club.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

RyanMin99
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: [FEEDBACK] Face Suggestion Thread

Post by RyanMin99 » 2 years ago

Player Name: Giacomo Bonaventura
Club: AC Milan
Why he should be added next: He's scored some spectacular goals since joining from Atalanta for Milan,was a key part of the Atalanta team in the seasons before he made his big move to Milan

mk4
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by mk4 » 2 years ago

Player Name: Steven Gerrard
Team Club: Liverpool
Why he should be added next: What else is there to say? Steven Gerrard is arguably the greatest English Midfielder of our generation. In his last season for the Reds he deserves a fantastic send off, his current face doesnt do him justice.

Player Name: Emre Can
Why he should be added next: Has changed the Liverpools season in a way which has made them great in 2015, due to his composure at the back even though he's a midfielder. Shows his versatility and will become a huge player in the future

Player Name: Lazar Markovic
Why he should be added next: A huge prospect wanted by many and could become a Ronaldo like player in the Premier League. What a potential

Player Name: Fernando Torres
Team Club: Atletico Madrid
Why he should be added next: A fantastic striker and the greatest in world football on his day. He currently looks drunk and an oversized head, as a former cover star he deserves much better from PES

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Liverpool FC

Post by floriank90 » 2 years ago

First of all, I think KONAMI should concentrate on (important) players who haven't even got a close-to-'real' face yet before remodeling those who have (although I have to agree that not all faces which KONAMI has worked on are that great...).

Player Name: Mohamed Salah
Team Club: ACF Fiorentina
Why he should be added next: This one is overdue - has been an instant hit since his loan transfer to Florence, scoring 4 goals in 6 matches; despite a lost year at Chelsea he's still only 22 and one of the most electrifying young players (besides being a regular starter for the Egyptian national team) (at Basel he was easily the best player of the league)

Player Name: Iturbe
Team Club: AS Roma
Why he should be added next: Although he's currently struggling with injury problems he's been a starter for Roma for most parts of the season so far. His big money transfer to Roma and his performances for Verona last year already justify a 'real' face. With 21 years of age and already a market value of almost 17 Mill. he has got a great future ahead of him.

Player Name: Biabiany
Team Club: FC Parma
Why he should be added next: He should have got a face years ago - easily the fastest player of the Serie A and Parma's main attacking threat for some years now (although this year is one to forget as he's been out of play for the whole season due to a heart condition). At Inter he was exceptional under Benitez but was nevertheless loaned and eventually sold (same as Coutinho :D :D :D). He has constantly been linked to bigger Serie A clubs such as AC Milan and if he does a full recovery he'll definitely be on the move this summer...

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

floriank90 wrote:First of all, I think KONAMI should concentrate on (important) players who haven't even got a close-to-'real' face yet before remodeling those who have (although I have to agree that not all faces which KONAMI has worked on are that great...).
I fully agree with this. Konami should prioritise players without a real face but we know that if Ronaldo changed his hair style or grew a moustasche then he's going to get remodelled. I'd rather the Arsenal players I mentioned without a face to be prioritised over improving Santi or Rosicky.

Great shouts on Salah and Iturbe. I have both in my MyClub team :-)
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub

Player Name: Jordan Ibe
Team Club: Liverpool FC
Why he should be added next: Brought back from his Derby County (where he had been having a great season so far) loan in january and has made quite an impact ever since with his pace and power at the right wing. Will make his England debut rather sooner than later and with only 19 years of age there is still a lot to expect from him in the future...

(I was quite surprised hearing that both he and Bellerín would not be included in the DLC 4- face updates - hope they'll be given some decent stats at least)

Mike
Founder
Founder

floriank90 wrote:(I was quite surprised hearing that both he and Bellerín would not be included in the DLC 4- face updates - hope they'll be given some decent stats at least)
Just to confirm, you are allowed to request a player who has already been requested. ;)

On my feedback document, each player will have a 'number of votes section', so over time it will be easier to identify which are the most requested faces.
✅ 🐦 💟

JohnCB2013
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Liverpool

Post by JohnCB2013 » 2 years ago

Don't really want to repeat all that's been said on here already as I pretty much agree with all the players and reasons given by "mk4" & "floriank90"

However, my top three requests would be (all who badly need NEW faces):

Can
Ibe
Markovic

Other:

Player name - Peter Crouch
Team club - Stoke City
New or remodelled - Remodelled, very poor current face, deserves more respect.
Why he should be added next - Always scored goals at a high level, and still is scoring vital goals for Stoke.

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub

Player Name: Chambers & Bellerín
Team Club: Arsenal
Why he should be added next: Reasons already been listed by 'Mike' & 'Shales'

Player Name: Umtiti
Team Club: Olympique Lyon
Why he should be added next: Despite being only 21 years old he's alreday playing his 4th Ligue 1- season as a regular starter with OL (which is currently top of the league). Together with players like Varane, Laporte and Zouma he'll form a great defense for 'Les Bleus' in the near future. He's also captain of the French U21 at the moment and is expected to make his senior debut at the end of the month.

JohnCB2013
Squad Player
Squad Player

Player name - Bojan
Team club - Stoke City
New or remodelled - Remodelled, awful current face, just looks totally off.
Why he should be added next - Was becoming a real hit in the Premiership before recent injury, scoring lots of goals and looking like a superb buy for Stoke, if he returns to fitness Stoke will do well to hold onto him next season.

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub

Player Name: Saido Berahino
Team Club: West Bromwich Albion
Why he should be added next: A promising young talent (21), had his Premier League- breakthrough this season having scored 12 times so far. Was also called upon Hodgson's national team squad last november (without making his debut though).

JohnCB2013
Squad Player
Squad Player

Player name - Adel Taarabt
Team club - QPR
New or remodelled - NEW
Why he should be added next - Seen him requested on quite a few forums, think he'd be a popular addition with many, clever player "when in the mood" had a loan spell at the mighty AC Milan last season so obviously has something about him.

@Mike
I know this is not the correct thread, but, if you ever get a chance to suggest a few LICENSED stadiums, I know the Spanish ones look out of reach :( but, how about stadiums from France, Holland, Portugal &/or Turkey, be great to have the likes of Besiktas or FC Porto etc. playing at their real life stadium. :-) Cheers! (y)

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub

Player Name: Yarmolenko
Team Club: Dynamo Kiew (Ukraine NT in PES 2015)
Why he should be added next: Easily the best player of his country. Great goalscoring record for both club & country. Widely considered as the next Shevchenko. His departure from Dynamo Kiew is already overdue for a long time now...

Player Name: Konoplyanka
Team Club: Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine NT in PES 2015)
Why he should be added next: Together with Yarmolenko he's the most spectacular footballer of his country. You might remember him tormenting England's right hand side a few years ago. There have been loads of rumours (Liverpool, Tottenham...) around him for the last years and as his contract is expireing this summer there's nothing holding him back now...
Last edited by floriank90 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.