Myclub King of Kings

POWD3RMONK3Y82
Beginner
Beginner

Myclub King of Kings

Post by POWD3RMONK3Y82 » 2 years ago

Hi everyone. I have been trying to play this myclub challenge recently - King of Kings -in order to try and unlock the achievement where you must win 6 matches in vs com on Superstar difficulty for 40g. Every time I have tried to pay this mode, the game has crashed - and in-game, some players heads/faces are missing! Just wondered if anyone else has had glitches with this mode, or had anyone been able to play through the challenge successfully. I am desperate to unlock the achievement mentioned above (I have been trying for months now) so if anyone has unlocked it, I would love to know how it was done. It could well be one of the toughest achievements worth 40g I have come across! Thanks all

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: Myclub King of Kings

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

I had 3 attempts at it but come up short each time. The furthest I got was to the final and then i got "cheesed" out by the AI. We won't go into that, but I've had no crashing issues. I am on PS4 and I assume you're on Xbox?
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

POWD3RMONK3Y82
Beginner
Beginner

Many thanks for your response. I am indeed an Xbox 360 player. You got further on it than I did! My game consistently crashes after the opening match and occasionally during it. Out of interest, did you unlock the achievement I mebtioned? Cheers

Shales

POWD3RMONK3Y82 wrote:Many thanks for your response. I am indeed an Xbox 360 player. You got further on it than I did! My game consistently crashes after the opening match and occasionally during it. Out of interest, did you unlock the achievement I mebtioned? Cheers
I didn't win the comp so I got no "trophy" for it, which is the PS equivalent of achievements. I lost the final 1-0 to Bayern. The scripting was horrible. I conceded a very penalty from one of my defenders who was being controlled by the CPU. Very annoying! Moments like that ruined MyClub for me last year.

Can't really comment on your experiences. Sounds like the 360 version was buggy then? I haven't heard of that before, but I haven't actually been looking out for it. Shame you couldn't win it though. : (

POWD3RMONK3Y82
Beginner
Beginner

Thanks for your message - and sorry to hear you got so far on the challenge and the CPU duped you. The achievement I mentioned can actually be won just by winning six vs com matches in a row on Superstar, but it's easier said than done! One of the issues when you play vs com matches is that opposing teams are full of 80+ rated players

Shales

POWD3RMONK3Y82 wrote:Thanks for your message - and sorry to hear you got so far on the challenge and the CPU duped you. The achievement I mentioned can actually be won just by winning six vs com matches in a row on Superstar, but it's easier said than done! One of the issues when you play vs com matches is that opposing teams are full of 80+ rated players
Oh I see, is that just an online thing then? Or could you Saudi Arabia over and over again in Exibition mode?

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

POWD3RMONK3Y82 wrote:Hi everyone. I have been trying to play this myclub challenge recently - King of Kings -in order to try and unlock the achievement where you must win 6 matches in vs com on Superstar difficulty for 40g. Every time I have tried to pay this mode, the game has crashed - and in-game, some players heads/faces are missing! Just wondered if anyone else has had glitches with this mode, or had anyone been able to play through the challenge successfully. I am desperate to unlock the achievement mentioned above (I have been trying for months now) so if anyone has unlocked it, I would love to know how it was done. It could well be one of the toughest achievements worth 40g I have come across! Thanks all
Do you have the digital version? If so, I guess you could delete the game from your system and then re-download it. Alternatively, if you're playing with the physical disc, it may be worth installing the game onto your hard drive (this method may also confirm if there any problems with your disc).

Either way, I think you should definitely get in touch with Konami Support. You can submit a ticket here.
✅ 🐦 💟

POWD3RMONK3Y82
Beginner
Beginner

Hi Mike and Shales. Many thanks for your messages. I will follow your advice and contact Konsmi Support. Thanks again