📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2016: News, Rumours & Speculation

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Re: PES 2016: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by itstroff » 4 years ago

...and yet another big chunk of the fan base has bought their last PES.

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 4 years ago

I feel embarrassed for Konami, can see loads of people trading it in.

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool

Post by Walker2o » 4 years ago

And here was me worrying I wouldn't have enough time to edit :lol: What a disgrace. This better be a serious overhaul of the squads, with ratings and all sorts. If they haven't yet dialled in loan signings with this update for ML then there's another factor going against them. All they had to do was not *bleep* up.
PSN: Walker2k7

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 4 years ago

Seriously what is the point in releasing the game if it isn't finished!?!? Just wait till early November. I was hoping to get thus next week, but now I'll have to wait over a month, by that time BO3 and Halo 5 will be out so will hardly play.
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 4 years ago

See...at this point I don't know how they can justify charging full price for what is essentially a heavily patched version of last years game. Dread to think how long it's going to be before Daymos can get a 360 file out.

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

The only thing stopping me from buying FIFA on the way home is that it's not pay day until Monday :( Seriously hacked off with Konami, strung us along last week only to drop this bombshell. I fully expected the news today being that it has been released. They used to have up-to-date transfers on the PS2 aside from the ones done after the game came out. It's beyond comprehension how massively they have let everyone down.

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Rangers

Post by Missingno1990 » 4 years ago

Hmm my latest post didn't appear... anywhoo

It's frustrating that the data pack is taking so long to be released, however I'm currently enjoying my Master League too much to care about it.
Playing outdated squads in two player will be a downside, but seriously, just start a Master League and enjoy the game for what it is. Even if you're going to start a new one after the update. It definitely needs to be experienced. :D

And Walker, if you remember correctly, most of the old PES games weren't up to date. In fact, they were always a whole year behind with transfers. I can't remember when that was sorted, but it may have been as late as PES 6. ;)

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 4 years ago

Have the gameplay flaws started to rear their ugly heads yet?
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

Going back though, did most of the games not come out around the time when the transfer window was still open? It's not a problem that should be affecting this generation of consoles. I'll keep playing my ML and getting the teams in.. I'll wait till I get FIFA for my wee cousins birthday present on Monday then see if it's worth buying. (Can never find the time to play the bloody things anyway :lol:) They had this one in the bag though and blootered it over the bar like the St Johnstone player the other night in place of a tap in.

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub

I scored a beauty with Iturbe last night. I put in a low, driven cross and he lobbed the goalie from about 6 yards out. There was a ridiculous amount of spin on the ball, seemed to be going over, only for the goalie to realise it was dipping and fail miserably in his attempt to get to it.
I'm still unsure whether it was a genius finish or a mishit, though. :lol:

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

:lol: Same here with Neymar, also my first goal from a corner, was nearly an exact recreation of Lewandowskis 5th the other night.. Will share footage at some point. Overhead kick into the far corner ridiculous goal to complete his hat trick. First Leg in the SuperCup 3-2 to me :D

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 4 years ago

Walker2o wrote:Going back though, did most of the games not come out around the time when the transfer window was still open? It's not a problem that should be affecting this generation of consoles. I'll keep playing my ML and getting the teams in.. I'll wait till I get FIFA for my wee cousins birthday present on Monday then see if it's worth buying. (Can never find the time to play the bloody things anyway :lol:) They had this one in the bag though and blootered it over the bar like the St Johnstone player the other night in place of a tap in.
The problem is nothing to do with whatever generation of consoles it is. Konami ARE the problem. There isn't actually any problem, the only problem is complete incompetence by Konami themselves. This won't change, they don't have the technical ability, cultural intelligence or financial acumen to get it right. That isn't an opinion, the facts of the last ten years prove this. You can't even say it's poor decision making or miscalculation, it's staggering levels of ineptitude over and over again. It never changes. It's mind boggling. (crazy)
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

Full on PR disaster this. They'll need to find a way to bring it forward and announce it quickly before everyone has a chance to react. Couldn't have done it on a worse day as well.. FIFA launch day :lol: Or they need to announce exactly what they will be changing in the squads such as transfers, ratings, faces, formations, tactics.. A full list on all the updates to make it seem like it's worth the wait.

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub

A release of facepacks like they did for 2014 would be great. I don't mind generic faces, but when the generic faces all look too similar it gets annoying.

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

They did say they would be putting in more faces. There were doing so well :lol: Ah well least I don't need to worry about rushing to get the teams in. Shouldn't have been surprised everything was running along smoothly.