📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2016: News, Rumours & Speculation

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Rangers

Re: PES 2016: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Missingno1990 » 4 years ago

FIFA fans are even criticising FIFA this year.

And I won't go along with the honeymoon stage theory, taking into consideration I've already put more hours into this than 2015. It's not perfect by any means, but it's the biggest step forward in years.

Just wait until you experience a Master League derby match. You'll be hooked! :P

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 4 years ago

Kingjames84 wrote:Loved my club last year and loving it again besides keepers (waiting for patch) but u hope to god they have not killed it with this levelling up. There's no way players should be able to get up to Ronaldo and Messi level of even hit the 09's. There shouldn't even be a levelling up system. Just deal with the player your dealt. Or if so please make there a limit otherwise everyone is gonna have super teams online that should be average totally unrealistic. I have a black ball ST who is 80 and he is now level 34 and a 82. Surely there is a limit
I reckon it will be similar to the old master league development, everyone will have a peak that they reach eventually. Besides, gaining two overall points after 34 levels isn't too much of a leap. Plus I would imagine those levels after 40 or so are going to require masses of XP to level up to.. So I doubt, unless you really do stick with one guy for the whole season, that those players will be up there with Messi, Ronaldo et al. I have Ronaldo up front, think he is level 32 and he has taken a load of games to get there! So I don't think we need worry too much :)
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

I actually had a pretty good idea for myClub, it would only be a little thing to add but it could be a nice little bonus everytime you log on.. Did anyone ever play Dragons Dogma? It was an RPG and in that you had these party members you recruited, up to 3 others. One of them was your own creation and the other 2 you recruited from other peoples permanent creations. And everytime your guy/girl was recruited, they gained XP and sometimes had a gift or something like that to bring back..

Now stick with me here.. As myClub single players uses other players squads, how about earning GP everytime your squad is chosen to play someone? A base amount, say 1000 GP as an example, everytime they play, if they win its 2000 GP, a draw, 1500 GP... That way, when you log on, maybe you have a nice little 3000-4000 bonus waiting for you to help with the cost of contracts and the such like. They could also add XP for leveling up players for each game they play but that would probably be a little too much.. What do you think? I will admit, it would be nice, if for example you haven't been able to play a lot for a week, to come back and discover your team has earnt you a little cash while you were stuck. Have an upper limit, say 10000 GP max, and maybe it gets paid out once or twice a week. So every Wednesday and Saturday there is a little GP bonus waiting for you depending on how your team performed against other squads?

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 4 years ago

I'm almost embarrassed how long it just took me to manually move a player in the formation settings (hold the button).

The tackling and jostling are much improved this year. If a defender manage to get a touch on the ball the game feels really balanced...the ball can bounce out in the attackers favour even if they're stumbling and vice versa.

Keepers pull some wonder saves off but with the shooting so strong they're a bit easy for me.

Volleys are so much better. Last year, when you could manage to actually hit one instead of getting a header, they were always those awkward side foot taps. Loads of variety now though I've yet to lash one in from 30 yards like the PS2 days.

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 4 years ago

@Mike
Thanks for getting back to me about the Copa teams update. I hadn't seen anything mentioned and also assumed it would be a DP2 job.

I'm also happy enough sorting out some editing, not waiting for Daymos this year- it'll be April by the time I start a ML, with due respect. I'm creating a mixed European league and found PESMASTER useful for creating teams who were in PES 2015 but not in 2016.

BTW- has anyone had a chance to investigate this 'Malicia' skill card. Says it helps players win fouls. A lad on another forum reckons it makes diving more effective.
I'm thinking about giving a whole team the card and see what happens.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

I do worry that the update well wreak havoc on any editing people may have done.

I know people including me say there aren't enough CPU fouls, but I have seen quite a few yellow cards now. Not had a red card yet but it looks like you have to really earn it, I've committed GBH a few times and got yellows at worst.

Scored a variety of headers now, all the animations look life like and relevant to the type of cross. Love crossing low and early then glancing the header towards the far post.

CPU finally crossing the ball too from out wide. Was terrible last year with it choosing to cut in every time. The annoying 10 minute spell about 65 minutes in where the CPU goes into possession mode is gone too.

Pulled a goal back earlier and he picked the ball out of the net instead of celebrating. Last year they went mental with the crowd etc regardless of the score line. Prefer the computer deciding a relevant celebration like that than the new system they've put in. I just let it do it whichever it wants automatically, but wish you could disable that huge overlay every time you score.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

To add to cut scene love...I just went 3-1 down in the last few minutes. Goal scorer celebrated standing on top of the advertising, then one of my players was rushing theirs off the pitch during a substitution.

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

itstroff wrote:but wish you could disable that huge overlay every time you score.
On PS4 you can just press the touch pad on the left side when you score and it removes the celebrations prompts for that goal and any subsequent ones I believe..

On an unrelated note, how are people creating the Bundesliga? I saw Mike say he was doing it but are there enough players in game to flesh out the team or were you manually adding each individual player? I am surprised no one has come up with a third party program like you used to have on the 360 (Xtaf or something? I remember using it for PES 2013 option files or maybe 2012?).. With the option file save to USB options on PS4 now I am amazed no one has figured out a way to inject the edit data into peoples own option files and then copy them back to the PS4?

Started my ML a couple of days ago, seems to be good, only got a game or so in as I was trying to add to my side. It felt good though and the improvements over last year are there to be seen. Having a max of 5 signings is still annoying and a return to hiring trainers/doctors/coaches would be really nice.. Plus how about a "goalkeeping" option for training as I never know what setting to give them and they end up with Balanced or Physical...

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

ukexplicit1984 wrote:On an unrelated note, how are people creating the Bundesliga? I saw Mike say he was doing it but are there enough players in game to flesh out the team or were you manually adding each individual player? I am surprised no one has come up with a third party program like you used to have on the 360 (Xtaf or something? I remember using it for PES 2013 option files or maybe 2012?).. With the option file save to USB options on PS4 now I am amazed no one has figured out a way to inject the edit data into peoples own option files and then copy them back to the PS4?
Hopefully someone will find a workaround. But right now I'm creating each player, one by one, from scratch - apart from Reus, Januzaj, Bellarabi and the few others who are in the game already.

I expect DP1 will reset all squads back to default, so that's why I'm only overwriting existing players (of the PEU League and not using any Created Players). This way, when I install a new Data Pack, my edited squads won't become all messed up.
✅ 🐦 💟

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Mike wrote:
ukexplicit1984 wrote:On an unrelated note, how are people creating the Bundesliga? I saw Mike say he was doing it but are there enough players in game to flesh out the team or were you manually adding each individual player? I am surprised no one has come up with a third party program like you used to have on the 360 (Xtaf or something? I remember using it for PES 2013 option files or maybe 2012?).. With the option file save to USB options on PS4 now I am amazed no one has figured out a way to inject the edit data into peoples own option files and then copy them back to the PS4?
Hopefully someone will find a workaround. But right now I'm creating each player, one by one, from scratch - apart from Reus, Januzaj, Bellarabi and the few others who are in the game already.
Ouch.... Just wow, that is dedication...

itstroff
Regular
Regular

ukexplicit1984 wrote:On PS4 you can just press the touch pad on the left side when you score and it removes the celebrations prompts for that goal and any subsequent ones I believe..

Thank you! Select button on Xbox it is. Thought I was missing something in the match screen menus.

Noticing more new animations with each game now. There's a few off the balls ones you easily miss whilst playing, like players slapping the floor when they don't get a foul and slipping/stumbling when trying to change direction. I even through a step over last night and the defender almost fell over in front of me.

I'm liking how they've realised the commentators can put in a bit of context to the game now. Just the odd line about only needing a draw to qualify makes a load of difference. Peter Drury is a bit like Florence Welsh though...one (very loud) volume throughout regardless of how insignificant the game is.

Getting more and more confident with dribbling now and picking up a fair few CPU fouls as a result. Does anyone use R2 dribbling much? I find it even more useless than I've done in the past.

Played a whole Europa League now and didn't have one match in the rain, let alone see the fabled the dynamic weather.

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Rangers

Post by Missingno1990 » 4 years ago

itstroff wrote:
ukexplicit1984 wrote:On PS4 you can just press the touch pad on the left side when you score and it removes the celebrations prompts for that goal and any subsequent ones I believe..

Thank you! Select button on Xbox it is. Thought I was missing something in the match screen menus.

Noticing more new animations with each game now. There's a few off the balls ones you easily miss whilst playing, like players slapping the floor when they don't get a foul and slipping/stumbling when trying to change direction. I even through a step over last night and the defender almost fell over in front of me.

I'm liking how they've realised the commentators can put in a bit of context to the game now. Just the odd line about only needing a draw to qualify makes a load of difference. Peter Drury is a bit like Florence Welsh though...one (very loud) volume throughout regardless of how insignificant the game is.

Getting more and more confident with dribbling now and picking up a fair few CPU fouls as a result. Does anyone use R2 dribbling much? I find it even more useless than I've done in the past.

Played a whole Europa League now and didn't have one match in the rain, let alone see the fabled the dynamic weather.
I tend to use R2 only when going for a change of pace with my dribble, I don't see much use for it other than that. I've seen plenty of dynamic weather throughout Master League, although you never seem to get sunny matches that cloud over and then rain. It only seems to be when the match is cloudy from the start.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

ukexplicit1984 wrote:Ouch.... Just wow, that is dedication...
Call me sad but I really enjoy the editing side of the game. It's a huge shame OF sharing isn't available on PS4 though - I'd be well up for sharing my work with you all. :-)
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

Mike wrote:
ukexplicit1984 wrote:Ouch.... Just wow, that is dedication...
Call me sad but I really enjoy the editing side of the game. It's a huge shame OF sharing isn't available on PS4 though - I'd be well up for sharing my work with you all. :-)
Nothing sad about editing. I spent 40mins the other night designing a team badge for one of my custom teams on Photoshop :-D
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

goldmu1e
Reserve
Reserve

Post by goldmu1e » 4 years ago

How do you dive now?? Xbox one
Looked through command list tried all shoulder buttons and nothing
you can die a hero but your still dead