📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2016: News, Rumours & Speculation

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Re: PES 2016: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 4 years ago

Shales wrote:
DP1 shouldn't reset the teams created in the PEU League, as it didn't do last year, but with Konami you never know. It's a shame that the guys in Tokyo don't seem the "understand" the editing picture.
You are right, because if they did understand just how important editing is to the community, they would have given us an "Import/Export Edit File" option in the Edit Mode to allow us to share those files quickly and easily amongst ourselves. Surely that would be a way around the current no option file sharing? I am amazed nobody at Konami came up with having the edit file as a an importable/exportable option file free file? Seems so blindingly obvious to me!

PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Liverpool FC

Post by floriank90 » 4 years ago

sorry KONAMI - that's too much. DLC 1 finally there (more than a month too late) and they haven't even changed stats for players like Martial or Coman. and even worse: Lennon still at Tottenham, Markovic still at Liverpool, Martial still at Monaco...
Last edited by floriank90 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub

A. Song still at Barca... no Felipe Melo, Biabiany, Ljajic or A. Telles at Inter... I could go on and on...
Last edited by floriank90 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub

this is a new low - even for KONAMI - doesn't matter how great the gameplay might be - I'm so fed up with icomplete squads, inaccurate stats, missing transfers... having a complete database shouldn't be asked too much!!!

Pes140
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Pes140 » 4 years ago

Amazing. Have been conflicted as to whether Konami could really do this again, especially with the data pack 5/6 weeks overdue, but we shouldn't be surprised. Comedy of errors. Only looked at United and Spurs thus far.

Hernandez, Blackett, Januzaj, Evans all still there. Martial isn't. Ade and Lennon still at Spurs. Alli still 64. Unbelievable.

Bravo! No one does it like you do, Konami. (clap)

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 4 years ago

Staggering from Konami. How can they release the transfer update this late and not have Martial at Man Utd?! I know that's the very tip of the iceberg but it's such an obvious *bleep* up to any football fan.

Pes140
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Pes140 » 4 years ago

Can't even get the only officially licensed team in the PL right. Can't begin to guess how many incorrect transfers there are.

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool

Post by Walker2o » 4 years ago

Have the honestly screwed it up that badly?!
PSN: Walker2k7

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Rangers

Post by Missingno1990 » 4 years ago

Outdated squads aside, the data packs seem promising this year. We now have the option of keeping squads as they were. Very handy if you spend a lot of time editing a league.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 4 years ago

Surely someone uploaded a work in progress file and the completed one is sat on a hard drive ready to go. Is it only PS4 that has got the update so far?

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

Missingno1990 wrote:Outdated squads aside, the data packs seem promising this year. We now have the option of keeping squads as they were. Very handy if you spend a lot of time editing a league.
What do you mean by Keeping Squads as they where? How does this interact with the transfers/ kits?

JohnCB2013
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Liverpool

Post by JohnCB2013 » 4 years ago

After such a long wait, really disappointed with the first Data Pack update. (n)

I just noticed looking at the patch notes that the transfers only go up to 30/8/2015 (crazy) so they are now way out of date with loads of players in the game still at the wrong club (many big name players as well) terrible effort from Konami and once again puts me off of starting my ML.

By the time it's safe to start the ML PES 2017 will nearly be out at this rate.

Also have to say the added faces are also disappointing, many were already in the game last year so are not even NEW, also many that should have been added like for example Mane, Wanyama of Southampton etc. are still laughable generic faces.

Finally, no new stadiums yet (and only one more confirmed), also disappointing, and I've not seen the new ball yet either? I assume it was left out or tied to a specific mode?

Just for the record been loving the game (been mostly editing mind) but this update after such a long wait feels like another kick in the teeth. :(

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Rangers

Post by Missingno1990 » 4 years ago

Walker2o wrote:
Missingno1990 wrote:Outdated squads aside, the data packs seem promising this year. We now have the option of keeping squads as they were. Very handy if you spend a lot of time editing a league.
What do you mean by Keeping Squads as they where? How does this interact with the transfers/ kits?
There was an option of applying squad updates or not applying them to clubs and national teams when I turned the game on. Kits/managers/emblems etc were all fine when updating. Sqauds may have messed up peoples edited PEU league (mine was still default) but being able to lock squads encourages me to start editing on my own. (once we get a real transfer update at least)

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

There's no ideal situation for the PEU League. Whatever you decide to choose in terms of updating Club/NT squads, it doesn't matter as whatever you do, player faces and nationalities will all reset anyway (i.e. my Gundogan's lost his edited face and is now Saudi Arabian (think) ).

For those wondering, I selected YES for both and although there's a lot of work to do, it's still probably a better option than choosing NO. Either way though, even with DP1 totally installed, the line-ups for IG teams are so out-of-date anyway, I think I'll take a break from editing until DP2. Definitely no point in fixing everything if the same is just going to happen again next month.
✅ 🐦 💟

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

I'm going home to pick up FIFA, put it in and start playing with updated squads and all the teams I desire. I will then spend the next 2 hours getting more and more frustrated at the gameplay until I decide to start editing the sliders. For anyone who says that you shouldn't have to edit gameplay.. I will have to remind them that we've spent days editing teams/faces/kits to make this game worth playing... i.e Adam Bhatti/ Asim Tanvir. I will wait until Konami put the same kind of effort into the game as we do until I come pack to play PES 2015. We're going into November and we're nowhere closer to starting a master league. Career Mode will have to do.