PES 2016: News, Rumours & Speculation

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

PES 2016: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

Konami have officially announced PES 2016, with Barcelona ace Neymar Jr confirmed as the new cover star for the series.

The Brazil international - who scored an injury-time goal for Barça as they won 3-1 against Juventus in last Saturday's UEFA Champions League Final - will front the PES 2016 pack shot and all other marketing materials.

The 23-year-old superstar, who this year claimed a Spanish treble after winning La Liga and the Copa Del Rey, described his excitement after becoming the new face of Pro Evolution Soccer.

- Full article here: http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2015/0 ... ailer.html
Teaser Trailer:

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Teaser Trailer Screens:

✅ 🐦 💟

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

Re: New Cover Star Revealed + Teaser Trailer Released!

Post by MotherHen » 2 years ago

Konami have set the video to private on all there sources. Wonder why they have done that?
"Establishing Communications"

safwenJones92
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by safwenJones92 » 2 years ago

The Trailer Is so Realistic we can see new good animation thats another good point too we can see the rain effect so real better then pes 2015 the grass look so real too ;) HOPE THIS Year we have bundesliga Licenses and English Premier League . i hope the gameplay graphics looks so real like the trailer so we can feel the game hope they fix the goalkeperS when they go out To much . and they fix the R2 Shoot cause most of the time its hard for the goalkeeper to save it which is unreal we want straight shoot not always we need to do R2 to sccore goals . we want more details like we see referre using Vanishing spray for example real coach faces they move on the bench ! Thanks

Mike
Founder
Founder

MotherHen wrote:Konami have set the video to private on all there sources. Wonder why they have done that?
No idea. But the video's back up now, so whatever the issue was, I guess it wasn't a major one.

By the way, does today's teaser trailer remind anyone of something special from the PS2 days of PES? ;)

If you don't remember, unveil the spoiler below:
SpoilerShow
[youtube]
[/youtube]
✅ 🐦 💟

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 2 years ago

Hell yeah. I used to love PES in them days. Even went to a midnight launch for one. I also love that tune as well! Hope that tunes used in the actual game as well. :)
"Establishing Communications"

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

As far as "teasers" go, this one was pretty good. And as #Pes2016 was trending worldwide last night suggests that it was quite popular hey!

I am not getting too carried away with the excellent looking neymar in the vid. There is a huge difference between his appearance and say Pogba's in the video. I am not expecting the players to look as "sexy" as N jr does.

Roll on tomorrow for the full reveal then! Trying to keep my excitement contained as I know I'll have that "was that it?" feeling afterwards. Lets see what tomorrow brings....
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder

Shales wrote:Roll on tomorrow for the full reveal then! Trying to keep my excitement contained as I know I'll have that "was that it?" feeling afterwards. Lets see what tomorrow brings....
Looks like there's another 'surprise announcement' coming later today. :great:

@officialpes: Full reveal tomorrow! Maybe another surprise announcement today? Here's the teaser in case you missed it! http://t.co/8nEdccI78D
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

Mike wrote:
Shales wrote:Roll on tomorrow for the full reveal then! Trying to keep my excitement contained as I know I'll have that "was that it?" feeling afterwards. Lets see what tomorrow brings....
Looks like there's another 'surprise announcement' coming later today. :great:

@officialpes: Full reveal tomorrow! Maybe another surprise announcement today? Here's the teaser in case you missed it! http://t.co/8nEdccI78D
Really? we are being properly spoilt! (written this while currently playing PES FLicK, another new iOS game that has come out)
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder

Shales wrote:Really? we are being properly spoilt! (written this while currently playing PES FLicK, another new iOS game that has come out)
Oh yes! It's a surprise to me too, but if I had to guess, I'd expect Konami to continue with their 2pm announcements.

I'm liking PES Flick so far. Only managed it twice but Fever Mode is bloody brilliant! :-D
✅ 🐦 💟

tigerwalms
Captain
Captain
Supports: Sunderland

Post by tigerwalms » 2 years ago

Looks as you'd expect so far, nothing to say really. Roll on Friday.
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2014/2015
Only Pro Evolutions H2H Champion 2013/2014
Only Pro Evolutions Classic Champion 2013/2014

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 2 years ago

Similar fare to the Messi one for 2011 to be honest. It shouldn't really be a surprise that they can make the cover star look good, which he does. As Shales said, Pogba looks some way off the level of detail.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Hi everyone, I trust you're all ready for today's full reveal? :great:

Just a heads up: with the embargo due to end at 2pm (UK), make sure you're on http://www.onlyproevolutions.com at that time. But just remember to go easy on that F5 button!
✅ 🐦 💟

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Post by nick7 » 2 years ago

Everything being said looks and sounds brilliant but I hope the games is as good. the image thing on PS4 sounds great I just hope its easy to use and we can all get top notch looking kits.

Looking forward to a demo

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

songoku
Reserve
Reserve

Post by songoku » 2 years ago

Will PES 2016 on PC be full next gen like on XOne & PS4?