PES 2016: News, Rumours & Speculation

songoku
Reserve
Reserve

Re: PES 2016: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by songoku » 1 year ago

Here is something I've been wondering for years. If I have a player who is a 90 on SS (Neymar http://pesdb.net/pes2016/?id=40352 ), but on CF he is 86. Does it really matter if I play him as CF? Does that player become worse(his stats) when I put him in a spot like CF, becouse his natural position is SS, and he has higher overall on SS?

I've always wondered this when moving CF's to SS and other players to different positions.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 1 year ago

It just works the overall rating out based on the position and which stats are important for that roll. So the player won't become worse if you play them out of position. When the rating drops it's basically the game telling you they aren't highly rated for that kind of role.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 1 year ago

itstroff wrote: It just works the overall rating out based on the position and which stats are important for that roll. So the player won't become worse if you play them out of position. When the rating drops it's basically the game telling you they aren't highly rated for that kind of role.
That's a good question actually. So if you had an ultra stacked squad, you could have Neymar & Messi as a wing backs and not really suffer from it?
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

itstroff
Regular
Regular

That said I'm pretty sure the team spirit will drop if you play someone outside of their registered positions.

DanWallyPESWorld
Beginner
Beginner

Post by DanWallyPESWorld » 1 year ago

Shales wrote:
itstroff wrote: It just works the overall rating out based on the position and which stats are important for that roll. So the player won't become worse if you play them out of position. When the rating drops it's basically the game telling you they aren't highly rated for that kind of role.
That's a good question actually. So if you had an ultra stacked squad, you could have Neymar & Messi as a wing backs and not really suffer from it?
Pretty much.

Any player can play in any position, its how their stats fit into that role. I think also their registered position and playing style will also have an affect.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 1 year ago

floriank90 wrote: any news about DLC 3 (transfers/stats/faces for clubs)???
You probably already know by now, but DP3 launches this Thursday:
The 3rd large update (Data Pack 3.0) is coming on 24/3.

This Data Pack contains updates for team data, stadiums, and cup official balls that are available in UEFA EURO 2016 June. Winter transfers of club teams in each country are also included. In addition, boots, balls, strips and face models will be updated.

17 original members of Master League, such as BURCHET, ESPIMAS, CELNILI, and others will be brought back as managers in myClub mode.

We hope you will continue to enjoy Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 with the latest data update.
No mention of Dinamo Zagreb but they should be in there. :-)
✅ 🐦 💟

DanWallyPESWorld
Beginner
Beginner

Post by DanWallyPESWorld » 1 year ago

Really want some Juicy rumours to hit now about PES17, but i bet the one we are all itching to hear about is the OF stuff.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 1 year ago

DanWallyPESWorld wrote:Really want some Juicy rumours to hit now about PES17, but i bet the one we are all itching to hear about is the OF stuff.
Hell yes. It was confirmed it was close last year, so hopefully this year it'll be fully functional.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder

Shales wrote:
DanWallyPESWorld wrote:Really want some Juicy rumours to hit now about PES17, but i bet the one we are all itching to hear about is the OF stuff.
Hell yes. It was confirmed it was close last year, so hopefully this year it'll be fully functional.
My mind is still fully focussed on PES 2016; as well as the new player faces, I'm really excited for the EURO 2016 DLC. Saying that, I still need to install all missing kits for the unlicensed teams! ;)

For sure, looking ahead to PES 2017 is awfully tempting, and I have no doubt that it will be a great game with a great run-up, but it's release is too far away for me right now! :great:
✅ 🐦 💟

itstroff
Regular
Regular

I think I've got another season of ML in me, maybe two at a push. The Euro DLC will hopefully tide me over until we start getting some 2017 info.

This year is definitely next-gen decision time for me. PES and the OF options are going to play a big part in which way I go.

Sad news about Classic Netherland's Cwarim today.

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Rangers

Post by Missingno1990 » 1 year ago

Some good additions with the data pack, but I wonder why they waste time on new faces of players that are already well done...

I have to say, though; I'm still disappointed with myClub. Never renewed my PS+ because of it, but decided to try it out today with a 2 day trial and it suffers the same problems that have been evident, not only since release, but since 2014.

Input lag is massive, especially compared to offline. Turning isn't anywhere near as sharp in myClub mode. The game revolves around star players; be it a through ball to Ronaldo and defenders not reacting to pass/bouncing off him/stop chasing the ball when in the lead or the ball taking bounces off players and landing in their stride, often completely fake looking bounces where the ball defies gravity. Been playing with the default pass assist offline, and whilst not giving you total control, it allows you to make a variety of passes. Same settings in myClub forces every pass direct to feet.

It's ridiculous losing matches to people who spam through balls and get freak bounces a lot. In fact, after a few games, the best passing accuracy I came up against was 59%. Why can't Konami make online work? :(

floriank90
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Liverpool FC

Post by floriank90 » 1 year ago

really like the new DLC (apart from the traditionally low ratings for young players such as Martial, Rashford, Coman...)

I hope KONAMI will update the national teams as soon as the squad nominations are official (as they will update some kits anyway right before the tournament).

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Rangers

Post by Missingno1990 » 1 year ago

floriank90 wrote: really like the new DLC (apart from the traditionally low ratings for young players such as Martial, Rashford, Coman...)

I hope KONAMI will update the national teams as soon as the squad nominations are official (as they will update some kits anyway right before the tournament).
Martial doesn't deserve a high rating. An average overhyped player with a bit of pace. Average at Monaco, average and Man Utd. :P

Mike
Founder
Founder

itstroff wrote: Sad news about Classic Netherland's Cwarim today.
Very sad news. The word legend is an overused term nowadays but definitely not in this case. RIP Cruyff. :cry:
Missingno1990 wrote: I have to say, though; I'm still disappointed with myClub. Never renewed my PS+ because of it, but decided to try it out today with a 2 day trial and it suffers the same problems that have been evident, not only since release, but since 2014.
I really enjoy myClub, although I only play offline. Like you, I haven't renewed my PS+ because I know I don't/won't play enough online PES to warrant sticking down £40 for an annual subscription. Rocket League, on the other hand... ;)

Saying that, I'm really enjoying the EURO 2016 DLC. Although I've only played a handful of matches - I've spent hours adding in the missing kits as well as correcting boots - I'm pretty pleased with it so far. Some of the new faces are absolutely mind-blowing!
floriank90 wrote: I hope KONAMI will update the national teams as soon as the squad nominations are official (as they will update some kits anyway right before the tournament).
As far as I know, DP4 will be out sometime next month and will update EURO squads and kits.
✅ 🐦 💟

pesfanneedhelp
Regular
Regular

PES 2016: News, Rumours & Speculation

Post by pesfanneedhelp » 1 year ago

played this first time in months on weekend

same scripting shizzle. have games where you lose every header and opponent intcepts every pass you make forwards

or everything plays in your favour

anyone who denies this is a pes fanboy