Master League Discussion Thread

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: Master League Discussion Thread

Post by Shales » 1 year ago

I remember that option on the 360, but I don't think you can do that on the PS4. Plus any similar method to that would make me have to import all the kits/badges again. That is not an option! Took me bloody ages just to do the Prem.

XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

DanWallyPESWorld
Beginner
Beginner

Post by DanWallyPESWorld » 1 year ago

Yeh i dont think there is anyway around that to be honest, classic players i think are the only ones you can omit from appearing in ML.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 1 year ago

itstroff wrote: Real life
In that case, Konami would just need to edit the player's rank (i.e. C to A) when they update their transfers. They could do this easily, as they do now when updating player form via Live Updates.

For existing Master League saves, you wouldn't be able to play with the 'A' player because all ML databases are determined by the Edit Data file taken at the time of when you start your ML career.

But for new ML saves, all the updated players, ranks and stats would be included.
✅ 🐦 💟

DanWallyPESWorld
Beginner
Beginner

So i won the Asian Champions League and have just signed a deal to take over Santos from January.

It works out well that my final competition with Kashima is the World Club Cup so hopefully can win this then move on! Will try to win both the Copa Liba and Copa Suda before i return to Leeds!

I thought about making my way around all the Leagues but i miss playing as Leeds and they have fallen apart since i left so will use this as my chance to make them great...........again.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 1 year ago

DanWallyPESWorld wrote: So i won the Asian Champions League and have just signed a deal to take over Santos from January.

It works out well that my final competition with Kashima is the World Club Cup so hopefully can win this then move on! Will try to win both the Copa Liba and Copa Suda before i return to Leeds!

I thought about making my way around all the Leagues but i miss playing as Leeds and they have fallen apart since i left so will use this as my chance to make them great...........again.
Are you still racking up GP points even though you're quite a few years in? I guess moving about into different regions will earn you points?
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

DanWallyPESWorld
Beginner
Beginner

Shales wrote:
DanWallyPESWorld wrote: So i won the Asian Champions League and have just signed a deal to take over Santos from January.

Are you still racking up GP points even though you're quite a few years in? I guess moving about into different regions will earn you points?
Yeh, got points for moving, points for wining each trophy etc, i think i got points for winning asian player of the year also (although im not 100% sure on that)

I wouldnt say i am racking up the points any more, but you get them for achievements.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 1 year ago

That international game before the CL quarter finals is so harsh. Once you get a team to compete the majority of them will be down to 50% stamina for the game. The CPU team of internationals isn't touched by it and it's always a case of damage reduction for me.

Picked up Lobato early on in my game and I think he's up to 84 overall now at a very young age. For all the good ratings he's almost unusable due to how lightweight he is. I've had to stick him out wide to try put him in some space as he loses the ball after any kind of contact.

DanWallyPESWorld
Beginner
Beginner

YES! That is ridiculous! if your really unlucky it can affect both legs! It cost me in the 1st year in champo league and only scrapped through 5-4 the second time round. It would be fine if the opposistion was also affected!

Ive had that with a couple of players. especially the speedy ones, i had Mastour and Cristiano, both very nice stats but would lose the ball as soon as they got near someone so ditched them.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

I got hammered 6-1 at home, but I was slightly to blame. After consistently getting Chelsea in cup matches, I put them as one of my rival teams. Couldn't get the ball off them and when I did, I could barely manage two touches before being clattered. That Hazard/Costa/Willian combination after a few years is really strong.

DanWallyPESWorld
Beginner
Beginner

I had the same issue as Leeds boss, just couldnt get passed them at all. Could win the legaue comfortably but would always struggle against Chelsea! The joys of pes :)

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Rangers

Post by Missingno1990 » 1 year ago

itstroff wrote: That international game before the CL quarter finals is so harsh. Once you get a team to compete the majority of them will be down to 50% stamina for the game. The CPU team of internationals isn't touched by it and it's always a case of damage reduction for me.

Picked up Lobato early on in my game and I think he's up to 84 overall now at a very young age. For all the good ratings he's almost unusable due to how lightweight he is. I've had to stick him out wide to try put him in some space as he loses the ball after any kind of contact.
Reported that to Konami 2 days after release. You know what's worse? CPU teams don't suffer fatigue outside of any game against the player.

Master League is great, but CPU players never fatigue, advance in their perk thing (maestro, superstar, etc), or improve the way a player's squad will.
DanWallyPESWorld wrote: I had the same issue as Leeds boss, just couldnt get passed them at all. Could win the legaue comfortably but would always struggle against Chelsea! The joys of pes :)
Chelsea were my bogey team in my test career with Arsenal at release. Hard to break down, but even more tenacious than usual as it was a derby match. Ended up signing Oscar and Hazard from them... lol

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Does anyone know where the ML default players are located in edit mode? I've checked everywhere obvious but had no joy. Really surprised to find there's no search option in the edit mode...or at least an obvious one that I could find.

Mike
Founder
Founder

itstroff wrote: Does anyone know where the ML default players are located in edit mode? I've checked everywhere obvious but had no joy.
I don't think there is this year.

Like those dreadful hidden ML teams (Biswerhausen, Dhroffsmitz, Pabrowiestein, etc), it looks like the ML Defaults are locked.
✅ 🐦 💟

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Cheers Mike. Nevermind, I thought I was losing it as I was sure they were in there in past years.

I ask because I struggle a bit to tell players apart in game. It kind of explains why I lean towards signing players with more eccentric hair cuts. Failing that I'll change similar looking player's boots so they at least have distinctive colours.

Mike
Founder
Founder

itstroff wrote: Cheers Mike. Nevermind, I thought I was losing it as I was sure they were in there in past years.
If I recall correctly, you edit the Defaults on PES 2015. And before that on PES 2013, I remember using 'third-party tools' to make real reserve players and coaches for my Arsenal ML. Good times! :great:

I know how you feel though. Very rarely, if at all, do I sign players with unlicensed boots and generic faces!
✅ 🐦 💟