Master League Discussion Thread

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 1 year ago

I know...I hate it but besides his crippling lack of stamina and physical attributes, the most annoying thing about Lobato is the plain black boots :)

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 1 year ago

itstroff wrote: I know...I hate it but besides his crippling lack of stamina and physical attributes, the most annoying thing about Lobato is the plain black boots :)
I knew I wasn't the only one! 8-)

As soon as I downloaded the Euro 2016 DLC, I spent my first few hours correcting accessories, boots, player names, and some player stats (Gudjohnsen!).

Some may call it petty, but for me, I need everything to be as accurate and consistent as possible. When I see Riyad Mahrez is called MAHREZ (and not R. MAHREZ), it just leaves me frustrated! :-D
✅ 🐦 💟

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Post by nick7 » 1 year ago

Just started my first ML season with QPR havent bothered before now. Playing on Professional difficulty to start with and might raise the level dpending on results.

I was going to play with a ML Original teams but prefered the old games when I could move teams around and have a super league with moving teams around to get promoted into as made it more fun for me. Would love them to bring that back in as a option. If I had a desktop PC I would load up PES4 and PES5 to play.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

Mike
Founder
Founder

nick7 wrote: Would love them to bring that back in as a option.
Although you can't edit names or emblems of the licensed leagues, you are able to move teams around:

Edit mode > Competitions Structure > select region (Europe/South American/Asia)

Once you've done this, go ahead and start your new super leagues ML. ;)

And assuming you want to get everything back to normal (for Exhibition mode, etc) you can do:

Edit mode > Competition Structure > Europe > press Δ/Y to reset
✅ 🐦 💟

nick7
Regular
Regular

Mike wrote:
nick7 wrote: Would love them to bring that back in as a option.
Although you can't edit names or emblems of the licensed leagues, you are able to move teams around:

Edit mode > Competitions Structure > select region (Europe/South American/Asia)

Once you've done this, go ahead and start your new super leagues ML. ;)

And assuming you want to get everything back to normal (for Exhibition mode, etc) you can do:

Edit mode > Competition Structure > Europe > press Δ/Y to reset
Brilliant Mike. Look forward to starting again later. Ml original style

nick7
Regular
Regular

Playing through my super leagues with ML default players. Winning the games but bringing in new players is a real struggle to say the least. I'm a bit picky in the fact I want to have heard of the players I bring in ideally.

Really need to add to the squad though to help me push on difficulty level

Mike
Founder
Founder

nick7 wrote: Really need to add to the squad though to help me push on difficulty level
Have you tried loaning players? Usually, you can pick up some quality players from the big clubs who aren't playing.

Failing that, try taking a look in the Free Agents section. More often than not, you can pick up quite a few bargains.
✅ 🐦 💟

nick7
Regular
Regular

Mike wrote:
nick7 wrote: Really need to add to the squad though to help me push on difficulty level
Have you tried loaning players? Usually, you can pick up some quality players from the big clubs who aren't playing.

Failing that, try taking a look in the Free Agents section. More often than not, you can pick up quite a few bargains.
Yeah there are a good few but mostly made up players who are the only interested ones.

Results started to fall so a change of tactic seemed to help. Sold the attacking mid aspes (sp) for 5mill and some how managed to get Jesse lingard to take his place. A few others joining in January but not known players.