myClub Discussion Thread

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

myClub Discussion Thread

Post by Mike » 1 year ago

Thanks!

Yeah, Robben is great to use. Although against the weaker CPU teams, I actually feel a little guilty when cutting inside from the right wing and smashing it in past the helpless goalkeeper! :great:
Shales wrote: I got Arouna Kone who for me will always be an 'old flame' going back to Chanp Man/FM. I always picked him up from Roda JC around 2004 for 1-2mil. Usually a guaranteed 20 a season man. I'll actually look forward to using him in my team. I love the nostalgic players.
I remember he was just as effective on PES 6 ML during his PSV days. Him, Alex, Cocu, Farfan, Kluivert, Tardelli and co. were an absolute joy to use!

✅ 🐦 💟

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

myClub Discussion Thread

Post by nick7 » 1 year ago

Just catching up with this thread and I agree with the contracts. I'm really not a fan at all they never included them in the first My Club which after I managed to get Berbatov I really enjoyed playing in the online tournements which i never really progressed past last 16 in.

Back playing PES but sticking to the other Modes like Master League for something different plus not a big fan of playing online as least the CPU at times try to play good football.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

myClub Discussion Thread

Post by Mike » 1 year ago

nick7 wrote: Just catching up with this thread and I agree with the contracts. I'm really not a fan at all they never included them in the first My Club which after I managed to get Berbatov I really enjoyed playing in the online tournements which i never really progressed past last 16 in.
It'll be interesting to see what changes are made to PES 2017 myClub. I really do hope online play, especially myClub, is more enjoyable for the next instalment. (think)

I'm quite happy with the current player contract system (I'm not sure whether a transfer market would be better or not), but I'm confident all users would benefit with more affordable - or at least more obtainable - player contracts. That, and more varied competitions and Agents.
✅ 🐦 💟

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

myClub Discussion Thread

Post by nick7 » 1 year ago

Mike wrote:
nick7 wrote: Just catching up with this thread and I agree with the contracts. I'm really not a fan at all they never included them in the first My Club which after I managed to get Berbatov I really enjoyed playing in the online tournements which i never really progressed past last 16 in.
It'll be interesting to see what changes are made to PES 2017 myClub. I really do hope online play, especially myClub, is more enjoyable for the next instalment. (think)

I'm quite happy with the current player contract system (I'm not sure whether a transfer market would be better or not), but I'm confident all users would benefit with more affordable - or at least more obtainable - player contracts. That, and more varied competitions and Agents.
I think it would become far to much like Ultimate Team if they started a transfer market although it would allow you to get a better price for the players you do not need. i like the pure luck aspect of the balls. maybe worth adding varied competitions with a couple of ball picks aswell as GP for winning.

Its a hard one to balance but copying EA wont work as that ones starting to go down hill now due to the rubbish they are adding to it and the fact most people have the same teams and players with predictable play.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana