myClub Discussion Thread

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

myClub Discussion Thread

Post by nick7 » 2 years ago

Feel free to discuss the latest edition of My Club in here.

My experience has been good so far having Bale for 5 games on Loan and Neymar for 10 to start off. Di Maria added from TOTY pick would have prefered Messi or C.Ronaldo but its better than having a defender as he is cracking going forward. Pulled Daniel Agger, Naldo, Alexandre Pato and Cristian Rodriguez from Ball Selections.

Played 5 games online Won 4 and Drew 1 so a positive start. Keepers online however are rotten.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

goldmu1e
Reserve
Reserve

Re: My Club

Post by goldmu1e » 2 years ago

Just played a quick game before work. 3rd game against the AI on my club and I end up against a super team . (Compared to mine) of cortouis , neymar , ronaldo , hazard , carzola , Sanchez and emre can. Surely somebody couldn't of assembled this already?
you can die a hero but your still dead

cartman84
Reserve
Reserve

Post by cartman84 » 2 years ago

goldmu1e wrote:Just played a quick game before work. 3rd game against the AI on my club and I end up against a super team . (Compared to mine) of cortouis , neymar , ronaldo , hazard , carzola , Sanchez and emre can. Surely somebody couldn't of assembled this already?
I've played exactly the same team. Maybe be a Konami generate team? Not sure. If they don't sort keeper AI out its going back

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

During the tutorial, I picked up Alexis Sanchez on a 10-game loan. And after that, I picked up Ozil (again!) and Basel's Valentin Stocker.

I'll definitely hold on to MÖ but I expect I'll release Stocker once his contract runs out. He's rated 81 on the game but he doesn't have a preset face - a big factor for me when it comes to renewing contracts! :great:
✅ 🐦 💟

nick7
Regular
Regular

Took 4 picks last night first 3 werent that great then last one handed me Karim Benzema. The feeling was awesome as he was a monster on the demo.

Exactly what my team needed.

it seems very very high scoring online due to the Keepers being so bad hopefully they can add a patch in soon.

Enjoying bashing the CPU at the moment and building the team.

goldmu1e
Reserve
Reserve

Sick of getting crap players every pick. best player is rooney and matri . cant get anyone good . getting fed up with wasting cash to get 33 year old slow as shit nobodies . got neuer (sp) in goal and he doesnt save anything even against the cpu. seriously doing my head in.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

Slowly getting into this mode now. I've started off much slower than last year because I am just trying to save up as much GP and Coins as possible right now. Last year I just spent my GP as soon as I got it, but I am saving for the first decent agent this time. I am spending my time just playing the Vs Com matches using a very poor side. I am not wasting GP by renewing contracts for Neymar etc. I'm still on the regular difficulty, but having some really tough games at the mo. I still haven't lost, but I've had some dramatic draws and late victories. My Team Spirit is still in the 50's so playing against teams containing Neymar and Ronaldo etc is quite challenging, and very rewarding.

Have a question though. What's the tips for using players as Trainers? I kind of skipped through the tutorial at the begining. I remember seeing the word "Affinity" used but there isn't anything on screen in the trainer menu to explain how you get the best out of a player.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 2 years ago

Shales wrote: Have a question though. What's the tips for using players as Trainers? I kind of skipped through the tutorial at the begining. I remember seeing the word "Affinity" used but there isn't anything on screen in the trainer menu to explain how you get the best out of a player.
I get the impression it was just a fancy way of saying "use someone of the same position and who is a good fit".. Using the initial players as trainers is basically worthless on anyone but the other initial players. I have however had some luck improving my right back a bit (Hadi) who has managed to climb a few stat points now. Who knows, maybe he will be ok soon.. He has to do though as I can not get a right back for love nor money in the random draw!
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Shales

ukexplicit1984 wrote:
Shales wrote: Have a question though. What's the tips for using players as Trainers? I kind of skipped through the tutorial at the begining. I remember seeing the word "Affinity" used but there isn't anything on screen in the trainer menu to explain how you get the best out of a player.
I get the impression it was just a fancy way of saying "use someone of the same position and who is a good fit".. Using the initial players as trainers is basically worthless on anyone but the other initial players. I have however had some luck improving my right back a bit (Hadi) who has managed to climb a few stat points now. Who knows, maybe he will be ok soon.. He has to do though as I can not get a right back for love nor money in the random draw!
Well with my team I use being absolutely terrible, the players I am using for training are either White ball or Bronze ball standard. I did notice that there is usually a green form arrow next to the player that's being trained, so perhaps that's an indication of the boost that the player is going to get. I wonder if use a Goldball player, the trainee will have a Orange form indicator. I guess I'll find out when my team gets better.

I noticed a nice little new feature this morning too. My manangers contract expired and it automatically renewed for 25 games for free as I met somekind of target. All over that!

nick7
Regular
Regular

manage to Pull Pogba which has helped me greatly in Centre Midfield. changed shape to 4-4-2 instead of 4-2-1-3 i was using as more balanced.

Struggled to beat CPU in road to Euros took a couple of attempts to beat Germany as they seemed to score at every chance won 5-4 after Extra Time with two goals coming in 90th mintue to take it there.

Mike
Founder
Founder

nick7 wrote:manage to Pull Pogba which has helped me greatly in Centre Midfield. changed shape to 4-4-2 instead of 4-2-1-3 i was using as more balanced.

Struggled to beat CPU in road to Euros took a couple of attempts to beat Germany as they seemed to score at every chance won 5-4 after Extra Time with two goals coming in 90th mintue to take it there.
Pogba?! Nice pull! ;)

My best signings so far have been Alexis Sanchez (87), Ozil (84), Debuchy (81), Schone (81), Stocker (81) and El Shaarawy (79). I know, it's a huge coincidence that my three best players are all at Arsenal! :-D

Currently playing with a 3-4-1-2. Not played many matches - most of which have been offline - but right now I'm just focussing on running down the contracts of my <60 OVR players before I start using contracts for Alexis Sanchez and co.
✅ 🐦 💟

goldmu1e
Reserve
Reserve

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

it took me 3 attempts to win the road to euros seemed like my keeper let everything in. then used my loan neymars last 3 games . the difference one quality player makes is massive! just spent 7.99 on my club points :twisted:
need a good striker 1-babacar 2-eduardo 3- some chump last role of the dice.....LIONEL MESSI!!!! buzzing
my team is starting to take shape now . rooney , varane , nouer , messi and some 77-80 rated players its starting to take shape.
dissapoionted with the euro scout though i got mitroglou (greek forward he's shite!) and a danish keeper that i didnt need.

Mike
Founder
Founder

goldmu1e wrote:need a good striker 1-babacar 2-eduardo 3- some chump last role of the dice.....LIONEL MESSI!!!! buzzing
Well played! 8-)

I remember I had a similar thing last year. It was for one of the UCL campaigns and I really wanted to sign as many Arsenal players as I could. Days went by and players were coming in from everyone else expect Arsenal. Monaco, Porto, Real Madrid... but then finally, for my last Agent of the campaign, I ended up getting Alexis Sanchez! :-D
goldmu1e wrote:dissapoionted with the euro scout though i got mitroglou (greek forward he's shite!) and a danish keeper that i didnt need.
On its first day, I invested about 50,000GP and the best player that I signed was Debuchy (81). Although he's a Gunner, I don't think he's quite at the level of Messi!
✅ 🐦 💟

goldmu1e
Reserve
Reserve

i think i spent 30k on it and all the club points i had aquired best i got was varane which i kind of needed the rest were a waste of cash. i think the resale value should be higher if you dont need them at least half your money back would be nice.
i still think you should have more free role over your tactics as well. its not like you can buy the player that you want so at lest let us fit them into a system that works! :shock:

Shales

goldmu1e wrote:i think i spent 30k on it and all the club points i had aquired best i got was varane which i kind of needed the rest were a waste of cash. i think the resale value should be higher if you dont need them at least half your money back would be nice.
i still think you should have more free role over your tactics as well. its not like you can buy the player that you want so at lest let us fit them into a system that works! :shock:
Congrats on Messi. Amazing luck. I've spent near on 100kGP on this Euro Agent and my luck has been 'so so'. Courtios was a big one. Although currently not fantastic with the online keepers being flakey. Then my other black balls have been Inler, Poulson (my guarenteed black ball) and recently Markovic. Still got about 80kGP left. Might save it for the next agent if we get another tasty one tomorrow. My most notible Gold Ball was Djourou. He's actually quite a beast.