myClub Discussion Thread

goldmu1e
Reserve
Reserve
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

Post by goldmu1e » 2 years ago

How did you amass so much gp? i guess i should of just played with the crap for a while


you can die a hero but your still dead

User avatar
Shales
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1771
Joined: Tue Oct 2, 2012
Supports: Arsenal
Location: Salisbury, Wilts

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

goldmu1e wrote:How did you amass so much gp? i guess i should of just played with the crap for a while
I was purposely saving up to use on an agent like this. I haven't used any agents other than this one and the free-be ones you got at the start. I haven't used any of my star players so I haven't had to worry about contracts. I didn't use my 80k last night so hopefully we get a new agent today.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4351
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

Image
SpoilerShow
Best of September campaign will be held this week.
The players or teams who are chosen performed amazingly in September, which is based on the Live Update release and real world performaces. Through the dedicated Special agents, you will have a chance to obtain excellent players who are Monthly MVP or in the Team of the Month!

・Special Agent
・Manager list up
・VS COM Challenge Cup

■Period
15/10/2015 8:00 (UTC) - 22/10/2015 4:00 (UTC)
*This period is possibly affected to change by the maintenance.

■Special agent : Best of September
Players who were in good form in September and have an over all rating of 75 or more will be chosen. This is based on Live Update release.
*myClub menu [Contract] - [Special Agent], press
  • button in the Special Agent list to confirm the available players list in each agent.

    ■Manager list up
    10 great managers who coach the teams in good from in September, will be chosen based on Live Update release.

    ■VS COM Challenge Cup
    You could obtain [Special agent : Best of September] as an initial reward, if you beat any teams that were in good form in September that based on Live Update release.
Quite looking forward to this. I've just had a look at the players list and it seems that all the big names - excluding Messi, Ibrahimovic and Robben - are up for grabs. From Ronaldo to Neuer, from Lewandowski to Neymar, most of the top stars are there!

As for managers, I'm glad I resisted the temptation to hire Joachim Löw. Although clearly one of the best managers in the game, I didn't like the fact that his most attacking player is down as an SS and not a CF. Bizarre reasoning I know! :-D

Anyway, I've just signed Wenger for 440 coins which is quite a good deal. The list also features the likes of Guardiola (540), Van Gaal (440) and Pellegrini (360).
✅ 🐦 💟

User avatar
Shales
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1771
Joined: Tue Oct 2, 2012
Supports: Arsenal
Location: Salisbury, Wilts

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

Mike wrote:Image
SpoilerShow
Best of September campaign will be held this week.
The players or teams who are chosen performed amazingly in September, which is based on the Live Update release and real world performaces. Through the dedicated Special agents, you will have a chance to obtain excellent players who are Monthly MVP or in the Team of the Month!

・Special Agent
・Manager list up
・VS COM Challenge Cup

■Period
15/10/2015 8:00 (UTC) - 22/10/2015 4:00 (UTC)
*This period is possibly affected to change by the maintenance.

■Special agent : Best of September
Players who were in good form in September and have an over all rating of 75 or more will be chosen. This is based on Live Update release.
*myClub menu [Contract] - [Special Agent], press
  • button in the Special Agent list to confirm the available players list in each agent.

    ■Manager list up
    10 great managers who coach the teams in good from in September, will be chosen based on Live Update release.

    ■VS COM Challenge Cup
    You could obtain [Special agent : Best of September] as an initial reward, if you beat any teams that were in good form in September that based on Live Update release.
Quite looking forward to this. I've just had a look at the players list and it seems that all the big names - excluding Messi, Ibrahimovic and Robben - are up for grabs. From Ronaldo to Neuer, from Lewandowski to Neymar, most of the top stars are there!

As for managers, I'm glad I resisted the temptation to hire Joachim Löw. Although clearly one of the best managers in the game, I didn't like the fact that his most attacking player is down as an SS and not a CF. Bizarre reasoning I know! :-D

Anyway, I've just signed Wenger for 440 coins which is quite a good deal. The list also features the likes of Guardiola (540), Van Gaal (440) and Pellegrini (360).
Do we get a "guarenteed" black ball again?

I picked up Dechamps last time. Like you Mike, Joachim Low's set up didn't look appealing. I'll probably pick up Wenger as well for a change of squad. Does his face and name carry over if we've edited?
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4351
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

Shales wrote:Do we get a "guarenteed" black ball again?
As far as I can remember, no.

Speaking of which, I recall correctly, the odds on getting a Black ball weren't that great actually. I've used the agent twice so far and both times I ended up getting a Gold: Neil Taylor (75) and Wahbi Khazri (79).
Shales wrote:I'll probably pick up Wenger as well for a change of squad. Does his face and name carry over if we've edited?
Yes. :-)
✅ 🐦 💟

User avatar
nick7
Regular
Regular
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011
Supports: Queen of the South
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

Post by nick7 » 2 years ago

is there a way to make more GP? apart from playing matches?

I dont seem to have earned as much as everyone else and just struggle through paying for contracts etc. PES are not funding me a weekly amount now after getting game early.


EDIT:

Just got Yannick Bolasie. team is taking shape now.

Best of September packs but very low chance of Black Balls
Image

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

User avatar
Shales
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1771
Joined: Tue Oct 2, 2012
Supports: Arsenal
Location: Salisbury, Wilts

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

nick7 wrote:is there a way to make more GP? apart from playing matches?

I dont seem to have earned as much as everyone else and just struggle through paying for contracts etc. PES are not funding me a weekly amount now after getting game early.
It kind of depends on how you play the mode. I very rarely use my star players. I haven't used Neymar 10x yet so I haven't had to renew his contract. When I do, I am going to use the 5x contract renewal tokens that I got with the Steelbook version. I've been spending my time playing "offline" vs Com, either in the stand alone games or the competitions. I am only up to the Professional level in the stand alone games so I can get away with playing players rated 60's and 70's. They are actually quite challenging too with a poor side and low TS.

Are you using star players with expensive contracts?

And to answer your question. If you're at home and are doing stuff in the house, why not "Sim" a few games? just use a low rated team and just release players at the end of their contracts. I done this last year and gained quite a bit of GP on the side. I even brought my PS4 into the kitchen and "sim'd" a game or two whilst cooking.

I've only seen this once but it popped up and said my "cloud" team has played 10 matches and earned me about a 1000GP. I haven't seen this again though.

I used (wasted) about 6 agents last night, and not a single black ball (n) . The highlight was getting Zaha. He's very quick and very skillful. He's only a 75 OVR too. Shame he's a Level 30 though so he's not going to progess much. Still got about 40k left.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4351
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

Shales wrote:I've only seen this once but it popped up and said my "cloud" team has played 10 matches and earned me about a 1000GP. I haven't seen this again though.
GP is allocated for every 10th Cloud Match your squad plays, so you shouldn't have to wait too much longer. ;)
Shales wrote:I used (wasted) about 6 agents last night, and not a single black ball (n) .
The odds for this particular campaign aren't great. Only 15% chance to get a Black ball and even then you could end up with someone like Smalling, Soldado or Kyle Walker! :great:

Although the odds are up there on the screen, so everyone is (or at least should) be aware of the difficulty to beat the dealer. But then again, even if the odds are stacked against you, the next agent you use could get you a Messi or Ronaldo!

Getting away from the game's best players, here's my starting XI:
Tatarusanu
Debuchy - Schär - Mustafi - R. Costa
Schöne - N. Taylor
Stocker - Özil - Khazri
El Shaarawy
✅ 🐦 💟

User avatar
nick7
Regular
Regular
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011
Supports: Queen of the South
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

Post by nick7 » 2 years ago

Shales wrote:
nick7 wrote:is there a way to make more GP? apart from playing matches?

I dont seem to have earned as much as everyone else and just struggle through paying for contracts etc. PES are not funding me a weekly amount now after getting game early.
It kind of depends on how you play the mode. I very rarely use my star players. I haven't used Neymar 10x yet so I haven't had to renew his contract. When I do, I am going to use the 5x contract renewal tokens that I got with the Steelbook version. I've been spending my time playing "offline" vs Com, either in the stand alone games or the competitions. I am only up to the Professional level in the stand alone games so I can get away with playing players rated 60's and 70's. They are actually quite challenging too with a poor side and low TS.

Are you using star players with expensive contracts?

And to answer your question. If you're at home and are doing stuff in the house, why not "Sim" a few games? just use a low rated team and just release players at the end of their contracts. I done this last year and gained quite a bit of GP on the side. I even brought my PS4 into the kitchen and "sim'd" a game or two whilst cooking.

I've only seen this once but it popped up and said my "cloud" team has played 10 matches and earned me about a 1000GP. I haven't seen this again though.

I used (wasted) about 6 agents last night, and not a single black ball (n) . The highlight was getting Zaha. He's very quick and very skillful. He's only a 75 OVR too. Shame he's a Level 30 though so he's not going to progess much. Still got about 40k left.
Yeah I have been using my star players and released all the useless rated players apart from ones who still get used in my team. Will just play matches and hopefully it will build up for when they get 80% chance of Black Bull and use them then.

Played a few Winner takes all games Online but got smashed in a couple then dominated and lost 2-1 even missed a open goal. :evil:

My Team: TS- 61

------------------------------------------ M. Silva (76)---------------------------------------------------
V. Pajot (69) ------- Daniel Agger (81) ------------ Martins Indi (80) ----------G.Dominguez (70)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Di Maria (85)-------------- Paul Pogba (88) ------------- E.Rios (68) ----------- Yannick Bolasie (78)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------- Alexandre Pato (80) ------------ Karim Benzema (88) --------------------------------


notable subs El Ghazi from Ajax.

Id would love new full backs, Keeper and Centre Midfielder. Benzema is less effective in a two man attack though.
Image

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

User avatar
nick7
Regular
Regular
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011
Supports: Queen of the South
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

Post by nick7 » 2 years ago

Do Online Division seasons offer a GP boost if promoted?

Nothing seems to offer a decent earner. everyone Online has a high rated team and I cant seem to defend. One through ball splits the back 4 and they are slow to react. Also a delay in the players to clear the ball
Image

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

johnnybhoy1967
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Nov 8, 2012
Supports: Celtic

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

Post by johnnybhoy1967 » 2 years ago

Just got this bad boy in a spin last night, cant wait to try him out!
Image
Sorry dont know how to rotate the pic haha.

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4351
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

johnnybhoy1967 wrote:Sorry dont know how to rotate the pic haha.
Taken care of. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

User avatar
ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular
Posts: 394
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 2 years ago

Mike wrote: The odds for this particular campaign aren't great. Only 15% chance to get a Black ball and even then you could end up with someone like Smalling, Soldado or Kyle Walker! :great:
I will not hear a word against Kyle Walker, the man is a legend :)

As for this, I haven't had much luck, besides getting Ronaldo in my TOTY pick, the rest of my agent picks have been a bit sparse.. I got Raul Albiol a few turns ago and grabbed Arnautovic in the September one.. I also got a really good black ball CB but for the life of me I can not remember his name right now! So now all I need is someone to replace Jadson on the RMF (Would love to get Lamela!) and I will be a happy man... However, I am waiting for the 29th Update to see if they improve the keepers before I start again in MyClub so I won't be getting any new players for a little while!
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4351
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

Image
SpoilerShow
This week, we will pick players who will be removed from the player list in myClub after the large update (Data pack 1.0) that is coming next week. This is the LAST CHANCE to obtain players who retired last year or transferred to a team not in the game!

More: http://www.konami.jp/we/2016/online/mds ... 4&id=32047
I probably won't be using much GP on this campaign. Although I do like the idea, the thought of getting a Black ball (15% chance) and then ending up with Gudjohnsen appearing on my screen makes me think that I'd be better off saving my GP for the next big campaign.
✅ 🐦 💟

User avatar
Shales
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1771
Joined: Tue Oct 2, 2012
Supports: Arsenal
Location: Salisbury, Wilts

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

Hats off to Konami for the El Classico agent this week (clap) I just couldn't resist the lure of 10kGP for a daily log in this week. It got me playing PES again so they definitely done the right thing in giving us a very special agent. I wasn't that bother about the El Classico players until I realised it also contains ex players...........yes I am after Alexis Sanchez!

My agent luck so far;

Soldado :roll:
Callejon (y)
Isco (y)
Gamiero :(
Casemiro :/
Negredo (hmm)
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest