myClub Discussion Thread

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

Post by Mike » 1 year ago

Loving this El Clasico agent. Although I still haven't got many of the so-called superstars, I'm finally built myself a pretty decent side.

Here's my current squad, with all El Clasico Stars underlined.
Helton
Coentrao - R. Costa - Vermaelen - Mathieu
Afellay - Keita
Jese - De Bruyne - El Shaarawy
Morata
Subs: Tatarusanu, Debuchy, Stocker, Ozil, Khazri, Nolito, Raffael

Really pleased with Nolito so far; likewise with cover star Morata who, for now at least, is getting the nod as the number one striker. And although he's 35 years old, I was very happy to pick up Seydou Keita. Really reliable, plus with him now in the starting XI, KDB can finally push forward into his preferred AMF role. :great:

✅ 🐦 💟

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 1 year ago

Mike wrote:Loving this El Clasico agent. Although I still haven't got many of the so-called superstars, I'm finally built myself a pretty decent side.

Here's my current squad, with all El Clasico Stars underlined.
Helton
Coentrao - R. Costa - Vermaelen - Mathieu
Afellay - Keita
Jese - De Bruyne - El Shaarawy
Morata
Subs: Tatarusanu, Debuchy, Stocker, Ozil, Khazri, Nolito, Raffael

Really pleased with Nolito so far; likewise with cover star Morata who, for now at least, is getting the nod as the number one striker. And although he's 35 years old, I was very happy to pick up Seydou Keita. Really reliable, plus with him now in the starting XI, KDB can finally push forward into his preferred AMF role. :great:
Nice team Mike. Experience at the back and youth/energy going forward. I like seeing sides like this as they are not overrun with Superstars. This would make an excellent ML team.

Here is my best side. Had to rack my brain a bit to remember who I've got as I normal the cheapest side possible based on my opposition. I've also underlined the El Clasico agent players. Note there are a few Barca/Madrid player who I had obtained before the current agent. Excuse the bad spelling.
Courtios
Lahm - Marquinhos - Pepe - Digne
Khedira - Isco
Callejon - Tevez - Neymar
Drogba
Subs: Navas, Djourou, Yepes, Casemiro, Cambiasso, Morata, Zaha

Drogba gets the nod over Morata as my Drog is now an 84 OVR, he's as much of a beast as he used to be. I picked up Tevez from the standard free agents and he was at the time a lvl1 player around 77 OVR, even though he was a black ball. He's now up to an 86 I think and still growing. He's going to be a 90+ eventually.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Post by nick7 » 1 year ago

I took a couple of El Classico picks and neither of them play for Barca or Real.

delighted to have League choice picks back on and playable although can end up with load of rubbish from a different league for some unknown reason instead of a EPL player i would like.

saving GP quite well until 100% black balls become avaliable.

Need a new manager so i can add better players to my line up mainly full backs which I got Liechinstiner to go in place of standard guy.

Won English League for a pick. 7.5% chance of Black ball. ended up with a silver ball and got

Firmino (74) so could have been alot worse. He takes a space on the bench.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

Mike
Founder
Founder

Shales wrote:
Courtios
Lahm - Marquinhos - Pepe - Digne
Khedira - Isco
Callejon - Tevez - Neymar
Drogba
Awesome team! Although I'll be an underdog, given your front four, I'll have to give you a game when myClub friendlies are brought in next week. :great:
nick7 wrote:I took a couple of El Classico picks and neither of them play for Barca or Real.
The pool was for those who have played for Barca and Real Madrid past and present. ;)
nick7 wrote:delighted to have League choice picks back on and playable although can end up with load of rubbish from a different league for some unknown reason instead of a EPL player i would like.
Really? Which non-EPL players have you picked up so far? If this is an issue, it's definitely something worth feeding back.
nick7 wrote:Firmino (74) so could have been alot worse. He takes a space on the bench.
Great signing, albeit with the underrated OVR.
✅ 🐦 💟

nick7
Regular
Regular

Im sure it happened on PES15 aswell getting players from another league. couldnt pin the exact players as I tend to just switch it off with annoyance when it happens.

Will keep a eye out if it happens soon.

Mike
Founder
Founder

I picked up my first Legend today: Oliver Kahn.

Probably not my preferred option (an outfield player would have been more exciting), but with my starting goalkeeper rated at just 78, it's still a massive improvement for my squad.

Now, the hunt for Roberto Carlos and his free-kick style continues... 8-)
✅ 🐦 💟

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 1 year ago

I really can't play it at the moment, its a nightmare. I like to think my internet connection is rather good and I have no issues on any other games. But loading up MyClub at the moment is painful. It timed out twice yesterday and then took well over 5 minutes to get me to the menu.. Every option I click on then needs another 30 seconds or so to load up. And trying to do anything meaningful like that is impossible. I daren't load into play a game online as god alone only knows how that would play at the moment... I read the advice on startup which I genuinely couldn't believe. They say not to play at peak times? It already took long enough to get a game at peak times, if I start waiting til the early hours all I am going to get are those players thousands of miles away and an awful, laggy experience.

I know its the easy thing to do, comparing it to FIFA, but I can count on one hand the amount of times I haven't been able to log into Ultimate Team in the past.. I can probably count on one hand the amount of unplayable games I have had in Ultimate Team due to lag... If the PES servers can not handle large numbers of people then they need to be upgraded.. Its nearly 2016 and for the most part, online gaming in PES should feel like you are playing your opponent in the same room. If EA can do it, then Konami should be aiming to do it too. I have no idea how many simultaneous games/players FIFA has, but I would assume it tends to be a hell of a lot more than PES at the moment. If they can keep the servers running solidly and with good game connections then PES must aim for that. I shouldn't be waiting 5 minutes to log into MyClub because it is busy, there shouldn't be such a thing as too busy in this game. It just shouldn't happen.

Its frustrating because when I have got on briefly and managed to get some players, I have bulked out my squad and added some good players. I want to play with them against others as that is where I find my enjoyment in these modes, but at the moment it is a pain. The update has seemed really good though gameplay wise and I want to make the most of it. Basically, 2017, they need to get these servers sorted... I am sure Adam Bhatti and the rest would say its my internet connection, but if every other online game runs solidly then it cant be that.. Frustratingly, PES 2013 ran beautifully online, the ones that have come since have gone backwards connection wise despite adding so much to the actual gameplay mechanics of the modes..

Grrr, rant over...

PS/ Has the free to play thing started now? As I assume this is why the servers are so busy? They must have realised offering a free to play version would have boosted the user numbers up a lot, so they should have had the systems in place to cope with it :(
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Mike
Founder
Founder

ukexplicit1984 wrote:PS/ Has the free to play thing started now? As I assume this is why the servers are so busy? They must have realised offering a free to play version would have boosted the user numbers up a lot, so they should have had the systems in place to cope with it
Unless it's a big coincidence, I think you're definitely on to something. Although the menu loading times seem to be quicker now (thanks to this morning's maintenance), I haven't even been able to get on at all this evening.

This is the case for both the full game as well as the FTP version. (think)
✅ 🐦 💟

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 1 year ago

Hearing the same thing everywhere else since the free to play version got released.

They've managed to cover most bases here. Offline players had to contend with the DLC debacle, online had to wait a bit but Konami finally managed to find a way of sabotaging the game...and then they go and just give away (a big chunk of) the game that everyone not long ago paid for.

Mike
Founder
Founder

An update from Konami this morning:
We performed the server maintenace on 17/12/2015 to improve the following issues, which occurred after 9/12/2015 that caused by server overloading.
But these issues had not been resolved properly yet, so in order to improve these issues we have performed a temporary maintenance on 18/12/2015.

・Takes longer to login
・Takes longer for Matchmaking
・Takes longer for screen transition in online modes

The issues are expected to be improved, but the customers might experience these issues during peak hours.
If you experience these issues, please wait for a while to play online modes.
EDIT: I know it's off-peak right now but I've just logged onto myClub and everything went smoothly: quick matchmaking, menus and player signings. :-)
✅ 🐦 💟

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Rangers

Post by Missingno1990 » 1 year ago

So, has the terrible AI been fixed in myClub yet? I could never get into at release because of how stupid CPU controlled players were back then.

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Mike wrote:An update from Konami this morning:

The issues are expected to be improved, but the customers might experience these issues during peak hours.
If you experience these issues, please wait for a while to play online modes.
EDIT: I know it's off-peak right now but I've just logged onto myClub and everything went smoothly: quick matchmaking, menus and player signings. :-)
This is the issue, Konami should NEVER be telling people not to log on. Their servers should be able to cope with the busiest times and the quiet times equally as well. It is very much unacceptable for a game that has been out this length of time to still be having server issues, more so when the free to play thing would clearly up the server stress which they should have been prepared for.. They need to get this fixed, rock solid servers that deliver as close to offline performance for online games as possible. If I can play FIFA lag free then I should also be able to play PES lag free.. I would understand server issues on launch or even up to a week or so after, but after this amount of time, they should have it sorted really. Just disappointing because I would love to spend more time in this mode to be honest..

nick7
Regular
Regular

Inzaghi and Benzema as my strike force now.

Teams looking good now got a better manager in aswell to allow all my good players to be involved. Its a shame Im not on the game often.

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Well it did start working better for me this evening so I managed to get a game in, despite losing it was a good game and I had fun playing my opponent which was nice.. Although Steven Davies is apparently the greatest box to box midfielder in history judging by what i saw from my opponents team! Lost 3-1 but never mind... My big success tonight was picking up David Luiz at center half (although why he is in the legends thing I will never know!) and the one and only Luis Figo!!!! Could not believe I got him, so that cheered me up no end..

Team is looking something like this:
Oblak

Widmer. Luiz, Manolas, Willems

A Sanchez, Kouyate, Ninis, Arnautovic

Ronaldo, Figo
All I need now is Roberto Carlos and I will be very happy... And Harry Kane and Erik Lamela.... :) And if Konami could find it in their hearts to add Darren Anderton in as a legend, all would be forgiven forever... :)

Mike
Founder
Founder

ukexplicit1984 wrote:My big success tonight was picking up David Luiz at center half
He's my latest addition too! Although, because I already have so many CBs in my starting XI, I'm playing him in the DMF role. :-D
ukexplicit1984 wrote:And if Konami could find it in their hearts to add Darren Anderton in as a legend, all would be forgiven forever...
Thierry first! Then Anderton... maybe... ;)
✅ 🐦 💟