myClub Discussion Thread

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: myClub Discussion Thread

Post by Shales » 1 year ago

ukexplicit1984 wrote:Well it did start working better for me this evening so I managed to get a game in, despite losing it was a good game and I had fun playing my opponent which was nice.. Although Steven Davies is apparently the greatest box to box midfielder in history judging by what i saw from my opponents team! Lost 3-1 but never mind... My big success tonight was picking up David Luiz at center half (although why he is in the legends thing I will never know!) and the one and only Luis Figo!!!! Could not believe I got him, so that cheered me up no end..

Team is looking something like this:
Oblak

Widmer. Luiz, Manolas, Willems

A Sanchez, Kouyate, Ninis, Arnautovic

Ronaldo, Figo
All I need now is Roberto Carlos and I will be very happy... And Harry Kane and Erik Lamela.... :) And if Konami could find it in their hearts to add Darren Anderton in as a legend, all would be forgiven forever... :)
Arnautovic is a beast! I also have him. I play him in my Level 1 team and he is so powerful for that level usually. I play him as a number 10, so he's always in the box for crosses. With Stoke doing well this season he's often on form which causes more danger.

I managed to gey Carlos :-) only used him twice as I usually just play either level 1 or 2. Needless to say, his shot is absolutely insane! It's probably unfair. As I have Wenger as my manager, my full backs are always overlapping and get so far forward. I just kept trying to tee him up with volleys etc.

We All need to start playing "casual" myClub friendies soon. maybe even try to organise some kind of Tourny....
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 1 year ago

Shales wrote:
We All need to start playing "casual" myClub friendies soon. maybe even try to organise some kind of Tourny....
Sounds good to me... I don't always have free time but if its organized then I can try and make it online :)
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 1 year ago

My current squad:
Gillet

Cuadrado - Jacobsen - Rojo - Coentrao

Alonso - Rode

De Bruyne - Ganso - Ozil (Β©)

Morata

Kahn, Marquinhos, Leonardo Silva, Valero, Keita, El Shaarawy, Soldado
Team Spirit is normally around 90/95 which seems to be making quite a decent impact. Have played very little online as I'm still enjoying the VS COM competitions.

Just completed both 3-star tournaments which earnt me a useful 40,000GP. Now I have about 70k saved up which I will use for the next campaign, assuming its Black Ball % is tempting enough! 8-)
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

nick7
Regular
Regular
Supports: Queen of the South

Post by nick7 » 1 year ago

Mike what tournys are you playing for that amount? im just playing the Champions league offline one.
-------------------------
Back on this after a break from PES. just for CL picks which i got Santi Carzola,Joe Hart, Otemendi, Jerome Boateng and a dodgy pick who i just disregarded.

My Team:

My Reserves:

Is there a way to increase squad allowance? to get more picks.

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

Shales

nick7 wrote: Mike what tournys are you playing for that amount? im just playing the Champions league offline one.
Back on this after a break from PES. just for CL picks which i got Santi Carzola,Joe Hart, Otemendi, Jerome Boateng and a dodgy pick who i just disregarded.

My Team:

My Reserves:

Ah, I'd love to have Santi.

Yes you can increase your player slots but it comes at a cost. In the myclub menu, go to Store and then "increase player slots" it's usually a couple thousand GP for the first few increases, then it becomes like 10000 a time. Every now and then, there are discounts on these slot increases so keep a look out for those in the future.

nick7
Regular
Regular

Shales wrote:
nick7 wrote: Mike what tournys are you playing for that amount? im just playing the Champions league offline one.

My Team:

My Reserves:

Ah, I'd love to have Santi.

Yes you can increase your player slots but it comes at a cost. In the myclub menu, go to Store and then "increase player slots" it's usually a couple thousand GP for the first few increases, then it becomes like 10000 a time. Every now and then, there are discounts on these slot increases so keep a look out for those in the future.
Yeah its a shame we cant trade as just now would happily loan him until i want a change of players or icrease my manager to allow him to fit in.

Thanks for informing me going to buy a few more slots now. (y)

Mike
Founder
Founder

My PS+ has expired so for now I'm only playing offline myClub.

To get the 40,000GP, I beat the Indomitables Challenge (85+ Team Spirit) and Masters Challenge (1700+ Team Strength).

For both tournaments, you are given 20,000GP for completing (and 7,500GP for each time after that ;)).
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

nick7
Regular
Regular

Mike wrote:
My PS+ has expired so for now I'm only playing offline myClub.

To get the 40,000GP, I beat the Indomitables Challenge (85+ Team Spirit) and Masters Challenge (1700+ Team Strength).

For both tournaments, you are given 20,000GP for completing (and 7,500GP for each time after that ;)).
I was playing the Champions League offline all the way to the final only to be cheated off Man City losing 2-1. they just kept the ball and i could never win it back so annoying. (n) so off in a huff.

Will give it a go tomorrow.

Mike
Founder
Founder

myClub Discussion Thread

It seems my Agent Luck has improved quite a bit with this UCL Semi-Final campaign; so far this week, I've managed to bag both James Rodriguez and Mario GΓΆtze.

I also finally decided to let my loaned Legends go. Releasing Figo and Inzaghi wasn't easy, but compared to spending 70k on more player slots, it was definitely the better option! ;)
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

Mike
Founder
Founder

myClub Discussion Thread

Spent the last week or so GP farming and it's been working quite well. Managed to save up around 250,000GP, and also managed to pick up Modric and Robben - both through free agents - along the way!

My only problem now is player slots are so bloody expensive now. 90,000GP for another five slots! I really need Konami to put on another discount campaign! :great:
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

Shales

myClub Discussion Thread

Farming is something I will look into next year if this method, or something similar, will work in 2017. I reckon I'm pretty much done with myclub this year now. What I mean by that I won't sit and play it game after game to earn GP to use on agents. I'll just perhaps play through the "vs com challenge cup" each week to earn the Agent, and that will be it.

I enjoyed myclub this year more than las my year. Last year I think I stopped playing in Feb, and this year it's May. Still never got Alexis so the fire will still be burning strong next year!

Mike
Founder
Founder

myClub Discussion Thread

Shales wrote:
Farming is something I will look into next year if this method, or something similar, will work in 2017.
I know it's probably frowned upon by most, but if prices for player contracts aren't reduced, I'll most likely continue farming on 2017.
Shales wrote: I reckon I'm pretty much done with myclub this year now. What I mean by that I won't sit and play it game after game to earn GP to use on agents. I'll just perhaps play through the "vs com challenge cup" each week to earn the Agent, and that will be it.
I still go on daily, although I still limit myself to just offline play. In general, I don't really enjoy online myClub, especially as you'll end up losing a lot of GP if you don't win a high proportion of your matches. (think)

Looking ahead, I'm absolutely desperate for Konami to adjust the structure for contracts. Rather than the current system, I feel users should be encouraged to play as many matches as they possibly can - win, lose or draw.
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

Shales

myClub Discussion Thread

Mike wrote: Looking ahead, I'm absolutely desperate for Konami to adjust the structure for contracts. Rather than the current system, I feel users should be encouraged to play as many matches as they possibly can - win, lose or draw.
Maybe Konami can bring in automatic renewal contracts for players? Say if I striker scores 8 goals in 10 games then his contract gets auto renewed. probably can't apply it it all players but you could maybe set the "auto renewal" to 1 stiker, 1 midfielder (assists), 1 Defender (clean sheets) at a time. I think it could work quite well. It would freshen things up!

Yeah the renewals are still too expensive. I can't compete with the online style of player so I don't bother either. That's why I personally prefer to play the "Masters" comp over and over. It gives you 7500k reward and I get to use a few of my star players occasionally. Otherwise I just don't use them at all. I find it a "nice" challenge.

Mike
Founder
Founder

myClub Discussion Thread

Shales wrote: Maybe Konami can bring in automatic renewal contracts for players? Say if I striker scores 8 goals in 10 games then his contract gets auto renewed. probably can't apply it it all players but you could maybe set the "auto renewal" to 1 stiker, 1 midfielder (assists), 1 Defender (clean sheets) at a time. I think it could work quite well. It would freshen things up!
They already do it for managers, so why not for players as well? Good idea. I think it would work well. Maybe it could also be linked with PS trophies and Xbox achievements?

Over the last few weeks, I've built up a pretty tidy squad, probably the strongest I've had since myClub began actually. But with the current Agent/GP system, I hardly ever get the chance to play with them all at once! :cry:

Neuer
Sagna - Marquinhos - Luisao - R. Rodriguez
Alonso - Cazorla
Hazard - J. Rodriguez - Bale
Robben

Subs: Bravo, Coentrao, De Bruyne, Gotze, Sterling, Morata, Vardy.

I also have Kahn, David Luiz, Ozil and Hamsik in my ranks. But I have to leave them out, because if I didn't, my Total Costs would be way too high! :lol:
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

Shales

myClub Discussion Thread

great squad Mike! So great to see a strong squad built without spending a fortune on coins. GP teams are for me a lot more satisfying. I love Robben on PES, would love him in my team :-D

Played through the English challenge on myclub the other night. To be honest, I was a little stunned to see the black ball % was something like 6%. I got Arouna Kone who for me will always be an 'old flame' going back to Chanp Man/FM. I always picked him up from Roda JC around 2004 for 1-2mil. Usually a guaranteed 20 a season man. I'll actually look forward to using him in my team. I love the nostalgic players.