Pes 2016 Goal keepers

cartman84
Amateur
Amateur

Pes 2016 Goal keepers

Post by cartman84 » 1 year ago

Click the link below. These are saves taken from the demo. Keepers on the demo were very good.

Yet keepers are not saving nothing on the retail version. I'm up to Top Player v COM on myclub and I came up against Courtois. I scored 3 pea rollers. There shocking on every mode it seems. They need to bring back keepers like in that demo link. The gameplay is brilliant, brilliant game. They've nailed most things. Please up the AI on goal keepers or do something Konami. It's a game changer (n)

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: Pes 2016 Goal keepers

Post by Mike » 1 year ago

Are you finding that goalkeepers are also worse on offline modes, like Master League and Exhibition matches?

I've spent most of time editing so I've not had time to play many matches. As for ML, I won't touch it until Data Pack 1 is out (more teams and updated transfers).

cartman84
Amateur
Amateur

Post by cartman84 » 1 year ago

Mike wrote:Are you finding that goalkeepers are also worse on offline modes, like Master League and Exhibition matches?

I've spent most of time editing so I've not had time to play many matches. As for ML, I won't touch it until Data Pack 1 is out (more teams and updated transfers).
Have a look at the link above Mike you will see in the demo there brilliant I've no idea what they have done. There's people complaining all over Twitter about them. There incredibly bad online, my club and online myclub. I'm up to top player now in single player my club and Im scoring the easiest of goals. The ball is literally trickling in past keepers like Neuer and Courtois. After the demo I thought yep they've nailed keepers great saves but not robots now there shocking. They need to put the AI of all keepers up big time. I'm honestly thinking of trading it for FIFA. Brilliant game but no point of I'm scoring every shot and vise versa for my keeper

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Rangers

Post by Missingno1990 » 1 year ago

cartman84 wrote:
Mike wrote:Are you finding that goalkeepers are also worse on offline modes, like Master League and Exhibition matches?

Have a look at the link above Mike you will see in the demo there brilliant I've no idea what they have done. There's people complaining all over Twitter about them. There incredibly bad online, my club and online myclub. I'm up to top player now in single player my club and Im scoring the easiest of goals. The ball is literally trickling in past keepers like Neuer and Courtois. After the demo I thought yep they've nailed keepers great saves but not robots now there shocking. They need to put the AI of all keepers up big time. I'm honestly thinking of trading it for FIFA. Brilliant game but no point of I'm scoring every shot and vise versa for my keeper
Keepers have been fine for me in everything but myClub. But even then, it's more than keeper AI that seems to be going wrong. I have had a couple of games where everything seemed to go well. Perhaps it's linked to their offline difficulty settings? O.o

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub

Just a wee example of what they can do offline. ;)

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool

Post by Walker2o » 1 year ago

Missingno1990 wrote:

Just a wee example of what they can do offline. ;)
Missingno I'm with you mate. Offline they are pretty spectacular at times. I wonder how this patch will affect things.
PSN: Walker2k7

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 1 year ago

Agreed, myClub keepers are dumb, no other word for it. But offline they are spectacular... Or at least can be! But myClub keepers, like last year, are clearly on regular difficulty and not good enough.. Superstar AI for online!
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

I think they will need to tone down basic shooting as well. Finding I can put 6 past a team on Superstar with Level 1 pass assist, but play the same team with manual shooting and i'm lucky to get 2. As anyone gave advanced shooting a bash yet? I hated it last year because of the delay.

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub

The delay has been fixed, but it's even easier just to curl it into the bottom corner that it is with basic.

I can't make heads nor tails of manual shooting, though. I've practiced with it, thought I had it down, come to hit a shot and it goes in completely a different direction from where I thought I was aiming. Lol

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

I've found it to be alright, thinking I'll need to drop down to Top Player with Manual Shooting. You miss too many chances to justify letting the CPU score 2-3 goals from the same places

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 1 year ago

cartman84 wrote:Have a look at the link above Mike you will see in the demo there brilliant I've no idea what they have done. There's people complaining all over Twitter about them. There incredibly bad online, my club and online myclub. I'm up to top player now in single player my club and Im scoring the easiest of goals. The ball is literally trickling in past keepers like Neuer and Courtois. After the demo I thought yep they've nailed keepers great saves but not robots now there shocking. They need to put the AI of all keepers up big time. I'm honestly thinking of trading it for FIFA. Brilliant game but no point of I'm scoring every shot and vise versa for my keeper
I played a lot of PES 2016 - albeit it only on Exhibition mode - and I have seen some fantastic saves, just like the ones in the video you posted. As well as ML, I'm still yet to play an online match, however, I'm aware of the reports that GKs are, for whatever reason, much less reliable in these modes - especially in myClub.

Whether it's something that will be fixed, I'm not sure, but at least it's a little comforting to know that Konami are looking into it.

Kingjames84
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Kingjames84 » 1 year ago

I've had it. 5/6 nil every game in my club. It's suppose to be on superstar as well. AI keeper saving nothing and mines not much better. So easy this game, last years was harder and so was the demo

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub

Kingjames84 wrote:I've had it. 5/6 nil every game in my club. It's suppose to be on superstar as well. AI keeper saving nothing and mines not much better. So easy this game, last years was harder and so was the demo
The problem is solely myClub based, mate. (y)
Just play something else in the meantime.

goldmu1e
Reserve
Reserve

Post by goldmu1e » 1 year ago

there awful on my club even against the A.I my goaly neuer is useless , lets grass cutters in and constantly concedes on shots across goal. its spoiling my enjoyment. (plus the fact every time i spend 10000 i get a crap player!!)
you can die a hero but your still dead

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub

Was watching MotD last night and couldn't help but think with most goals "If that was, PES everyone would be complaining about goalkeeper AI." :P