League mode

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Swansea CITY

League mode

Post by bestlloyd » 2 years ago

Can anyone tell me why when u play league mode all the games seems to be in the night.Every one knows that the games look better in the day light.Iv asked this question on a few sites and no one has got back to me.I even asked Adam a few months before the game came out weather we could have some sort of cup competition that we could play in a daylight, But never got a reply.But I thought at least I could play in league mode,but now I can't even do that very disappointed. This issue has really spoiled the game for me,it means I have to play exhibition games all the time.

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Rangers

Re: League mode

Post by Missingno1990 » 2 years ago

League or Master League. You defintely get some daytime matches in Master League. Although autumn/winter matches tend to be night matches or really overcast, making it look like night time.

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Swansea CITY

Post by bestlloyd » 2 years ago

Just thought I would bring you an update on this post.Been asking the question on different sites,on weather other people are having this problem.And if you go to peswenb forum you will see a lot of people in the community are complaining about this,but canot get an answer of Adam or his team.The problem I have is if you play Champions league or Europa cup thay are night games which are the norm.But if you play ML or LEAGUE MODE in premiereship thay are usually day games.Know I know a lot of people prefer to play night games because thay don't like the shadows on the pitch, and that is fine.But please konami for all those people who like to play day games in competition mode.Can you please sort it out,I and the community would be very grateful.

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Rangers

Post by Missingno1990 » 2 years ago

Something I've noticed is that the "night" matches in the league aren't actually night matches. It actually tends to be overcast weather that causes the night time look. That being said, there are still some night games in there. As you get towards the summer, you'll get better weather and so on, but it does seem that the game's geography to sunlight/weather at certain times of the year are 2/3 months off. August seems closer to October in terms of sunlight/weather, and January seemed more spring time than winter with a mix of light, sunny matches and light, overcast matches. (which look too similar to night time)