Not disappointed BUT.

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Swansea CITY

Re: Not disappointed BUT.

Post by bestlloyd » 2 years ago

I hate To go on about this subject, but to all the people who think there are to many night games in LEAGUE and ML. Could you please go to the peswenb site,on the main page you will see the post about roster update apology.Could you please go on there and post a comment. I feel the more people who complain about this the better chance we will have of them doing something about it. THANKS.

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Rangers

Post by Missingno1990 » 2 years ago

Played 3 whole seasons and I've not really had much of a problem with night games. Are you all sure it's night games and not heavy overcast? Because both look similar, especially on the field. Their seasons seem a couple of months off in terms of weather, that's for sure, but I only get the odd night game. The dynamic weather on the other hand seems limited. I've only ever noticed it rain in a heavy overcast weather setting. No light showers, no clouds building up during a sunny game, just on and off rain if it's overcast. XD

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur

Missingno1990 wrote:Played 3 whole seasons and I've not really had much of a problem with night games. Are you all sure it's night games and not heavy overcast? Because both look similar, especially on the field. Their seasons seem a couple of months off in terms of weather, that's for sure, but I only get the odd night game. The dynamic weather on the other hand seems limited. I've only ever noticed it rain in a heavy overcast weather setting. No light showers, no clouds building up during a sunny game, just on and off rain if it's overcast. XD
Yes I'm sure thay are NIGHT GAMES, I have the odd game where it has been overast but most are at night.You only have to go to past PES games and you will see in LEAGUE or ML,the first game would be a night game then game after game would be day time games.If you look at the people on this site you will see,thay all complain that there are to many night games,so it's not only me.And if you go to the peswenb forum you will see,a lot of people are complaining on there to.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 2 years ago

Missingno1990 wrote:Played 3 whole seasons and I've not really had much of a problem with night games. Are you all sure it's night games and not heavy overcast? Because both look similar, especially on the field. Their seasons seem a couple of months off in terms of weather, that's for sure, but I only get the odd night game. The dynamic weather on the other hand seems limited. I've only ever noticed it rain in a heavy overcast weather setting. No light showers, no clouds building up during a sunny game, just on and off rain if it's overcast. XD
Yeam I'm seeing loads of those really overcast games that kind of look like playing in fog, but again only at the start of the season.

The Daymos 360 file I'm using had a PC weather mod and the heavy rain is a bit too monsoon-like for me. Works in a way though as the dynamic weather in so infrequent that you only get a few games in storm like conditions. I've only seen heavy rain in the games with changeable weather as well.

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur

I'v got 3new friends on twitter from BRASIL,and thay are complaining about to many night games.Thay tell me all Thayer games are played in the day time,so it's not only us that are complaining. To be honest I'm getting a bit fed up with ADAM or KONAMI don't know who to blame to be honest. The lack of information coming out,from them I'm finding it very frustrating,I don't expect them to tell us the major game plans that thay are going to apply to the game,but I would like to get a little bit more out of them.

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur

I have asked Asim and Gari Clarke if thay would bring up the subject of 2 many night games in LEAGUE & ML in Thayer next podcast.Asim agrees with me that people should be able 2 play in a day time competition I don't know if he will do it, just hope he does.

pesfanneedhelp
Regular
Regular

Post by pesfanneedhelp » 2 years ago

too many night games wtf is wrong with you people

the game has rubber banding but all you care about it night games. no wonder konami laugh at the fanbase

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 2 years ago

pesfanneedhelp wrote:too many night games wtf is wrong with you people

the game has rubber banding but all you care about it night games. no wonder konami laugh at the fanbase
Charming. Aren't you done with the game and waiting for Sociable Soccer or something?