Not disappointed BUT.

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Swansea CITY

Not disappointed BUT.

Post by bestlloyd » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:36 pm

Just read about Oct 29.Transfer update,new uefa teams,match ball,new faces.Not disappointed with these.But why are there no mentions about game fixes,keepers,Referees.And my pet hate why when you play in LEAGUE and MLin prem league,nearly all the games are played at night,and we all know prem games always start in day light.Now I know people will disagree with me and say I'm knocking the game, but I'm not.I think this could be the best one yet.But konami need to fine tune this game.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Re: Not disappointed BUT.

Post by itstroff » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:06 pm

bestlloyd wrote:we all know prem games always start in day light
Agreed that we need more daylight games but you must get some long long days down there in South Wales :)

In regard to them promising gameplay fixes, they have always released patches without notes in the past (under promise, over deliver). Probably wishful thinking to get a list beforehand but I'm sure they included some "assorted gameplay improvements" line.

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bestlloyd » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:47 pm

itstroff wrote:
bestlloyd wrote:we all know prem games always start in day light
Agreed that we need more daylight games but you must get some long long days down there in South Wales :)

In regard to them promising gameplay fixes, they have always released patches without notes in the past (under promise, over deliver). Probably wishful thinking to get a list beforehand but I'm sure they included some "assorted gameplay improvements" line.
Lol Yes we do get some long long days in south Wales.And I think I'm going to wait a long long time for day games.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:22 pm

bestlloyd wrote:But why are there no mentions about game fixes,keepers,Referees.
As itstroff has said, Konami have always been pretty mysterious in regards to specifying gameplay tweaks.

For obvious errors, they'll sometimes be more direct, but for the most part they'll just put 'minor adjustments have been made to a variety of modes to improve general gaming experience' at the bottom of the release notes for each patch. Call me cynical but don't be surprised if this is the case with DP1 / 1.02! :great:

As for the weather, although I've had several reports of this, it's not something that I've noticed myself. I streamed some ML last night on Twitch and Robbye Ron, who I was talking to in the Chat, said he couldn't believe how many day games I was getting. Maybe each league has its own weather settings and England has got the short end of the stick?

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:23 pm

Hopefully it will be picked up on, there's plenty been made about it and it's not overly subjective like gameplay changes.

David_NUFC
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by David_NUFC » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:42 am

In all honesty, if this is isn’t addressed in the patch, I will only play the game in exhibition mode as I can’t be bothered with playing game after game at night

I have seen it suggested elsewhere that they could unlock the time of day, weather and possibly stadium selection in the master league and cups. This would be brilliant and would stop anyone complaining about the ratio night / day games and some stadiums playing better than others. Anything that let’s your customers play the game how they want should considered.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:58 am

David_NUFC wrote:In all honesty, if this is isn’t addressed in the patch, I will only play the game in exhibition mode as I can’t be bothered with playing game after game at night

I have seen it suggested elsewhere that they could unlock the time of day, weather and possibly stadium selection in the master league and cups. This would be brilliant and would stop anyone complaining about the ratio night / day games and some stadiums playing better than others. Anything that let’s your customers play the game how they want should considered.
Welcome to the Formus Davd_NUFC. Great to have you here.

When the night/day issue was first raise to Adam Bhatti I remember him saying he was very disappointed by it. Lets see if he has the "clout" at Konami and get the Japanese team to fix it. It doesn't seem like a big job to me, at all. Much more harder is obviously the Keeper issue and the lack of strictness with the refs. It should be fairly straight forwrad to tweak but I get the fact it would need to be tested thoroughly as the last thing we want is for both these issues to swing the other way.

If the Konami team is small, then why not get trusted members of the community to test these patched versions before they get released. That makes sense to me. It shouldn't take 6 weeks to get things like this fixed.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bestlloyd » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:56 pm

David_NUFC wrote:In all honesty, if this is isn’t addressed in the patch, I will only play the game in exhibition mode as I can’t be bothered with playing game after game at night

Excellent point mate,only hope ADAM or one of his TEAM read THIS.

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:54 pm

I am playing in the Championship and I have to say I have had a disproportionate amount of night games, however, I have discovered I have had a lot more day games during the second half of the season. Or at least it feels like I have.

I must admit, I am not too fussed as I find the shadows rather harsh during day games (not as much as last year though) so night games work a lot better for me. I would quite like them to unlock the day/night settings for each game though. However, in ML I don't think weather should be up to the player, that one should remain random in my opinion.
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:22 am

I'm 30 games in now and I'm getting more day games than night in the second half of the season

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:59 pm

Only thing I can think, in the winter months the games in real life would kick off in daylight and end in the dark for the most part. Maybe they just didn't setup for the day/night to change and decided to set winter month games to night to compensate? Into my last 6 games of the season and almost all of them have been daylight games...
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bestlloyd » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:24 am

Could everyone who has made a comment on this subject please go to the peswenb forum and read,under the post NIGHT GAMES IN CUP AND ML.And see how many people are complaining about this.I'v lost count on how many tweets I have sent to ADAM AND HIS TEAM.And I know that a lot of other people have done the same,and no one has had a reply.

Shales

Post by Shales » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:30 am

bestlloyd wrote:Could everyone who has made a comment on this subject please go to the peswenb forum and read,under the post NIGHT GAMES IN CUP AND ML.And see how many people are complaining about this.I'v lost count on how many tweets I have sent to ADAM AND HIS TEAM.And I know that a lot of other people have done the same,and no one has had a reply.
Not surprising to hear no one has had a reply. I feel @OfficialPES should do more. But in fairness to the chap looking after the account, I bet he don't even know what's going on. We badly need a proper community manager again. It's so frustrating as a fan not knowing what is going on.

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bestlloyd » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:22 pm

Shales wrote:
bestlloyd wrote:Could everyone who has made a comment on this subject please go to the peswenb forum and read,under the post NIGHT GAMES IN CUP AND ML.And see how many people are complaining about this.I'v lost count on how many tweets I have sent to ADAM AND HIS TEAM.And I know that a lot of other people have done the same,and no one has had a reply.
Not surprising to hear no one has had a reply. I feel @OfficialPES should do more. But in fairness to the chap looking after the account, I bet he don't even know what's going on. We badly need a proper community manager again. It's so frustrating as a fan not knowing what is going on.
I would like to put you forward shales,you seem like an intelligent chap.

Shales

Post by Shales » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:52 pm

bestlloyd wrote:
Shales wrote:
I would like to put you forward shales,you seem like an intelligent chap.
Then I must have fooled you somewhere down the way.... hehe. But being serious, thanks for the compliment :-)

I just feel that with all the silence post release, it kind of paints the image that Konami have taken all the awards and review scores to the bank and now have their feet up. I am sure that's far from the case, but there are a lot of unanswered questions out there at the moment which is super frustrating. The majority of the questions are out of passion for the game, not out of hate (some maybe). It's not like 2016 is terrible, it's in mu opinion very, very close to being spectacular.

In a fantasy world where I am Community Manager, I'd bring in weekly Q&A's for sure, and more indepth ones around release of a gameplay patch. A few years ago there was talk of a weekly podcast which would have been excellent. It would certainly please the majority of questions from the fans.