Not disappointed BUT.

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Swansea CITY

Re: Not disappointed BUT.

Post by bestlloyd » 1 year ago

You haven't fooled me shales, how good is that reply.ADAM if you read this please take NOTE.

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur

Just sent another question to ADAM message reads.Sorry to bother you,I know you don't do Q and A.But could you please go to peswenb forum and read,Night games in cup and ML.Think we deserve answers.I don't think for one minute we will get an answer but at least I am trying.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 1 year ago

Are you seeing more day games in the second half of the season?

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur

itstroff wrote:Are you seeing more day games in the second half of the season?
The thing is how many night games are there in the premiereship in a season,3 at the most I think. I played 12 games the other day,and I had only 1day game.I know some people prefer night games and that's fine,but you have champions league and Europa cup that are night games in a competition mode.So when you play league mode in the premiereship,and game after game are at night it's so unrealistic. And I don't think it's fair to people who wants to play a competition in daylight.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

bestlloyd wrote:So when you play league mode in the premiereship,and game after game are at night it's so unrealistic.
Yeah I already understood your point mate, but I was asking about the second half of the season. I've one league game left and the majority of my dry/day games have come in the second half, whilst the night/rainy games have come in the first. I know that nearly one season is not the biggest sample size, but it seems like you start in the winter and end in the summer.

Saturday late games, Sunday late games and Monday night games all start in either the dusk or dark from this time of the year. That's almost a one in three chance of a night game for the next few months...plus all the 15:00 kick offs end in the dark too. I'm far from saying they've got it right but if you're hoping they patch it so you only get three night games a season, you're probably going to be disappointed.

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur

itstroff wrote:
bestlloyd wrote:So when you play league mode in the premiereship,and game after game are at night it's so unrealistic.
Yeah I already understood your point mate, but I was asking about the second half of the season. I've one league game left and the majority of my dry/day games have come in the second half, whilst the night/rainy games have come in the first. I know that nearly one season is not the biggest sample size, but it seems like you start in the winter and end in the summer.

Saturday late games, Sunday late games and Monday night games all start in either the dusk or dark from this time of the year. That's almost a one in three chance of a night game for the next few months...plus all the 15:00 kick offs end in the dark too. I'm far from saying they've got it right but if you're hoping they patch it so you only get three night games a season, you're probably going to be disappointed.
Sorry mate,The truth is I don't know if I will get to the second half of the season,I'm so pissed off with the amount of night games I am getting I don't know if I can be bothered.What I would like to know is why thay have changed things this year,I always play league mode,and this is the first time thay have altered things from years gone by.In the past in LEAGUE MODE you would always start with a night game and after that it would be day game after day day game,What I wish thay would do is give us the option in what conditions we would like to play under.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

I wouldn't be surprised if they just cocked it up whilst implementing the dynamic weather system...nor would I be overly surprised if the update this week doesn't contain any fixes or gameplay tweaks.

It does seem a shame not to play the game purely because of the night matches though. I mean I still think ML is all about immersion and anything which detracts from that is obviously going to lessen your enjoyment of the mode. But at the same time the gameplay is still the same and at least you can turn the brightness up on your TV :)

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur

Did manage To get two messages through,one to proevo,and one to officialpes.One said thay would pass it on to the team.And one said thay look in to it.But I'm not holding my breath.

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur

itstroff wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if they just cocked it up whilst implementing the dynamic weather system...nor would I be overly surprised if the update this week doesn't contain any fixes or gameplay tweaks.

It does seem a shame dnot to play the game purely because of the night matches though. I mean I still think ML is all about immersion and anything which detracts from that is obviously going to lessen your enjoyment of the mode. But at the same time the gameplay is still the same and at least you can turn the brightness up on your TV :)
WHATdynamic weather,I will have to turn my TV down to see that LOL.Just got to say I think this is the best PES yet,and I do like playing it.But I just think this game looks much better in the day light.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

The only changes they've mentioned in the update are data and graphics...but you never know.

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool

Post by Walker2o » 1 year ago

Should this be changed to "disappointed again?"
PSN: Walker2k7

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur

After the latest update,no wonder Adam bhatti has gone to ground.

David_NUFC
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by David_NUFC » 1 year ago

I went back to the game after the update and had 8 games in a row at nIght. That was more than enough for me to be finished with the game unless there is an update which fixes this

This could all be solved by unlocking time of day in master league. In a battle to win fans back from fifa, give people the chance to play the game at its best all of the time.

I am an absolute die hard pes fanatic and this has lost me this year

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur

I had my grandson stay for the weekend, and he brought his Fifa 16 with him.After we had played a few games,I sat and watched him play online,I must say the online games was really good no lag what so ever and really fast at finding an opponent. But would I buy the game definitely no I thought the graphics were terrible, the players looked like sticks,and the game play was nothing as good as PES.The only thing that impressed me were the keepers and the referees,if konami could just take a leaf out of EA book and sort Thayer's out this game would be brilliant.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 1 year ago

bestlloyd wrote:I had my grandson stay for the weekend, and he brought his Fifa 16 with him.After we had played a few games,I sat and watched him play online,I must say the online games was really good no lag what so ever and really fast at finding an opponent. But would I buy the game definitely no I thought the graphics were terrible, the players looked like sticks,and the game play was nothing as good as PES.The only thing that impressed me were the keepers and the referees,if konami could just take a leaf out of EA book and sort Thayer's out this game would be brilliant.
I agree with this. The overall graphics and visuals are so much smoother than PES's but the player models, that have improved this year, look horrible compared to PES. The running animations are too fast in FIFA. PES's gameplay just looks more natural to me, which is a big turn on for me :lol:
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA