PES Club Manager

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: PES Club Manager

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

haha, that's funny how you rushed it. But hey, at least you achieved it. And Sanchez is a great reward, I've had him literally from the very start. He's now 32 and his stats are decreasing but he's still my top RWF, currently an 85.

I am currently in DIV 8, on my way to storming it and just qualified for the cup final. I've only failed to win 2 of the cups so far. Like you, i've slipped up a couple of times against really poor teams.

Do you know how the hall of fame thing works? I have several players who qualify but I don't know how to induct them. I think there are Coin rewards waiting for me, but I don't know how to do it.

XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Pes140
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Pes140 » 2 years ago

Yeah, just go to user info and select the last option (Hall of Fame). Eligible players will be listed, can select and then induct. Dunno what difference it makes. Pretty much inducted everyone immediately who could be.

Shales

Pes140 wrote:Yeah, just go to user info and select the last option (Hall of Fame). Eligible players will be listed, can select and then induct. Dunno what difference it makes. Pretty much inducted everyone immediately who could be.
Thanks, just inducted all 7 players that had qualified. Got 3 Coins for it. Every little counts!

Just lost the Cup final 0-3. Shocking! I forgot to remove C.Bravo as my goal keeper and stick Cortious back in. For their 2nd goal, Bravo ran out and dived over the ball, leaving the striker to tap in. Classic PES goal keeping :roll:

Pes140
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Pes140 » 2 years ago

Shales wrote:
Pes140 wrote:Yeah, just go to user info and select the last option (Hall of Fame). Eligible players will be listed, can select and then induct. Dunno what difference it makes. Pretty much inducted everyone immediately who could be.
Thanks, just inducted all 7 players that had qualified. Got 3 Coins for it. Every little counts!

Just lost the Cup final 0-3. Shocking! I forgot to remove C.Bravo as my goal keeper and stick Cortious back in. For their 2nd goal, Bravo ran out and dived over the ball, leaving the striker to tap in. Classic PES goal keeping :roll:
Lol typical. It's painful to watch the highlights at times. Hopefully both do better in our next cup runs.

Shales

Really getting into this now. My rival teams are now good enough to cause me concern. Enough concern that I now tweak my tactics and formation before playing them, rather than keeping it the same each game. I am now on 64 goals, so I need another 36 for that 6* agent.

Just had a nice 6-0 win which always helps. There was a great moment in the game where their keeper got a red card. I had a corner whipped in and the keeper dived to claim it, missed the ball, and completely took out one of my players. It was definte foul but a harsh red. It was someting a bit different anyway.

Hopefully I can about 10 more games in while being at work today, haha.

Shales

I squeezed in 5 games before work this morning and reached the 100 goal mark. I decided to wait until I got to work to reveal my rewarded player....

A very decent player, but a very common player in PCM. Next task is to see if I can reach 200 goals for another 6* Agent.

Conlonrules
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Conlonrules » 2 years ago

I'm loving this game and have quite a tasty team in Division 10.

GK - Muslera (87)
LB - Felipe Luis (87)
CB - N'koulou (83)
CB - Saphic (86)
RB - Fanni (84)
DMF - Barry (86)
LCM - Fernandinho (83)
RCM - Matic (85)
AMF - Vilhenna (84)
CF - Eto'o (91)
SS - Sterling (90)

Loving the game and the 3D match engine is particularly impressive.

Shales

Wow, that is a strong team! I haven't had a player in the 90's yet. Been close with Alexis and Courtios but got 88 and 89.

Please add me for the Gift exchange;

My ID is 939685126
Team Name - Salisbury Arsenal

Shales

Very happy with this latest agent;

Got a bit of everything here. Badly needed a CB and and CF! My team hit a transitional period where my previous star players were decreasing rapidly and was forced to bleed in new players. This made my Team Work take a massive hit. It meant I actually finished 4th one season which didn't get me a promotion. I seem to be on the up again though now.

"Even the darkest hour only lasts 60minutes" haha.

Obviously all over Debuchy too : )

SageOfSixPaths
Beginner
Beginner

Post by SageOfSixPaths » 2 years ago

Shales

SageOfSixPaths wrote:Image
WOW! Unbelievable scout! You must be so pleased with Big Mert 8-) Oh and Messi too :P

SageOfSixPaths
Beginner
Beginner

Shales wrote:
WOW! Unbelievable scout! You must be so pleased with Big Mert 8-) Oh and Messi too :P
Am in level 18 and a gunnner, my first 7 star player is Lionel Messi. Got gabriel(youth team),cazorla(high star challenge),walcott(high star challenge),mertesacker(scout list) and Lukas Podolski(Scout list)..

Shales

SageOfSixPaths wrote:
Shales wrote:
Am in level 18 and a gunnner, my first 7 star player is Lionel Messi. Got gabriel(youth team),cazorla(high star challenge),walcott(high star challenge),mertesacker(scout list) and Lukas Podolski(Scout list)..
Great Arsenal mix of players! Pretty envious of that! I've only managed to get Debuchy and Rosicky. I've got Vela so I also count him. I am still chasing my first 7 star players. Maybe I get lucky in my next 150 coin scout.

Pls add me on your Friends List;

Salisbury Arsenal

SageOfSixPaths
Beginner
Beginner

Shales wrote:
SageOfSixPaths wrote:Am in level 18 and a gunnner, my first 7 star player is Lionel Messi. Got gabriel(youth team),cazorla(high star challenge),walcott(high star challenge),mertesacker(scout list) and Lukas Podolski(Scout list)..
Great Arsenal mix of players! Pretty envious of that! I've only managed to get Debuchy and Rosicky. I've got Vela so I also count him. I am still chasing my first 7 star players. Maybe I get lucky in my next 150 coin scout.

Pls add me on your Friends List;

Salisbury Arsenal
I think the more one use the 150 scout, the higher the chance of getting a 7 star player just got Falcao. Am over the limit of freiends, 50 is too small.

SageOfSixPaths
Beginner
Beginner