PES Club Manager

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

PES Club Manager

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

So this game snuck onto iOS and Andriod yesterday. It did literally sneak on, as there was absolutely no advertising about this at all. If there was, I certainly didn't see anything. Obviously this mobile game was "up their sleeve" hence why Konami recently stated that they will be putting a lot of focus into mobile games. Only spent about an hour on this game so far but it's shaping up to be a good one, and hopefully is a good money maker for them.

Watching the game engine closely, I been wondering if we can take anything from this mobile game and exepct to see things in PES 2016. Firstly I noticed that the keepers have been making a lot more saves with their feet, which creates more of a varity of follow up action. Secondly I noticed that the nets seem a bit looser which will please a few guys! My last thing I noticed from the match engine is that there is currently no change to PES's good old player rating system. an 8 is still pretty much the highest you'll see, expect for the odd rare 8.5 and 9.

I noticed that the game has a basic transfer market. So far it seems that the players are listed by Konami as if you go to sell a player you instantly get a price and the deal is done right away. This doesn't appear to be a "live" market. Maybe a live market unlocks after a bit of progression? It would be good to develop a youngster and sell him on for a good profit. I just wonder if we might see a basic market in MyClub 2016. I might be foolish to expect a cross over between this Mobile game and 2016 but I thought I'd keep my eyes open.

Anyway, add me up on the game if anyone gets invloved with it.

My ID is 939685126
Team Name - Salisbury Arsenal

Any let us know who your "gifted" player is. I got Alexis Sanchez so I was obviously very pleased. If I remember I had a choice of 4 players. Sterling, Alexis, Welbeck or Dzeko.

XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: PES Club Manager

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

Nice work on Sanchez!

For my gift player, I went for Mata. By far, he had the highest OVR so hopefully he'll give me goals as well as assists. At first glance, I'm pretty impressed with the game. I normally don't get too much involved with iOS games but I'm enjoying it so far.

Here's my current starting XI:
Amos
Perch - Hudson - C. Dawson - Blackett
O'Neil - Carroll - Mata - Pugh
Ings - Cropper
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales

My current XI

Courtios
Rafael Maicon Puygrenier Alba
Victor
Coutinho Biglia
Alexis Taylor
Rossi

Victor in DM is a youth player and Taylor on the LWF is a default squad player. The rest have been obtained through Agents.

Pes140
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Pes140 » 2 years ago

Finally started this on Saturday. Not bad at all, seasons pass v quickly which is cool but means players peak and plateau a bit too quickly (tho it seems players regenerate at different ages (rio 23 and milito 25). Chose mata, would have chosen sanchez if available but agents worked out well.
Heaton
Rafinha Baker R Ferdinand Montoya
Quintero Ramsey
Mata
Griezmann Milito Boeutius
Insigne and Ings notable subs.

currently saving for 150 gold pack, Konami are quite generous in promotions/achievements,

Need a bigger stadium.

Market seems use/pointless atm.

Shales

Pes140 wrote:Finally started this on Saturday. Not bad at all, seasons pass v quickly which is cool but means players peak and plateau a bit too quickly (tho it seems players regenerate at different ages (rio 23 and milito 25). Chose mata, would have chosen sanchez if available but agents worked out well.
Heaton
Rafinha Baker R Ferdinand Montoya
Quintero Ramsey
Mata
Griezmann Milito Boeutius
Insigne and Ings notable subs.

currently saving for 150 gold pack, Konami are quite generous in promotions/achievements,

Need a bigger stadium.

Market seems use/pointless atm.
Wow, great team considering you only started on Saturday. Pretty envious of Ramsey!

Did you know that you can increase the quality of players on the Market by upgrading the "scouting Agency" in your "My Hometown" ?

Yeah the ages are a bit strange. I did contact Konami but they said the player's age isn't always accurate because its down to their player develop system. It's a bit annoying.

Add me up; 939685126

Pes140
Super Sub
Super Sub

Shales wrote:Wow, great team considering you only started on Saturday. Pretty envious of Ramsey!

Did you know that you can increase the quality of players on the Market by upgrading the "scouting Agency" in your "My Hometown" ?

Yeah the ages are a bit strange. I did contact Konami but they said the player's age isn't always accurate because its down to their player develop system. It's a bit annoying.

Add me up; 939685126
Yeah my scouting, sponsors, training and youth are maxed out until i upgrade my stadium. I pretty much blitzed this game over the weekend having played 69 matches thus far. The high star challenge that is running with incremental bonuses for matches played (up to 30) got me hooked as the rewards were regular and then noticed the achievements tab which had stocked up a fair bit by then with packs and coins. The match refill rewards definitely sped things up. Just started the 4th Division.

I only use coins for transfers atm and so have managed to buy a few agents but decided on waiting for 150 as i got 4 star players twice for the 30 and seemed a waste. On a 100 atm and started saving yesterday, hence me saying theyre pretty generous, although i fear for upgrading my stadium (twice!) before i can upgrade anything else. To build to lvl 2 takes 30 matches, wonder how much more for the step up to 3. Dont understand why it resets any stadium improvements you make also.

/

Ramsey is great, plays all across the midfield, has captaincy ability (if that actually has any bearing on this game, im not sure but it makes it easier to choose) and got him aged 21 lol. Just added you.

Pes140
Super Sub
Super Sub

Also, i checked the market but with the team i have I can rotate the 2/3 star players enough with the talented that no one gets too tired. Too big a squad means unhappy players. Players lose motivation after one or two games not playing, not to mention the ones that go off kilter for some other reason. Injuries are too infrequent and the few (literally) that Ive had over the course of 69 games have been no more than 3 weeks. I have 30+ medical packs and less than 10 motivation and stamina kits. I guess i shouldnt complain.

Shales

Pes140

I just played a match against your team. We were quite evenilly matched, hence the score.

Pes140
Super Sub
Super Sub

just realised i hadnt upgraded scouting at all, dunno why i thought i had.

Just challenged you Shales and it ended up 1-1. Evenly matched indeed!

Shales

Pes140 wrote:just realised i hadnt upgraded scouting at all, dunno why i thought i had.

Just challenged you Shales and it ended up 1-1. Evenly matched indeed!
So I win on away goals! :P

Shales

I'm still very much enjoying this game. It helps that a mate of mine is also playing it a lot so we're in competition with each other.

I had a good run of coin rewards recently so I decided to save up for a 150 coin agent. But sadly I was a bit let down. Compared to the calibre of players my mate has had from this 150 coin agent.

Pes140
Super Sub
Super Sub

Shales wrote:I'm still very much enjoying this game. It helps that a mate of mine is also playing it a lot so we're in competition with each other.

I had a good run of coin rewards recently so I decided to save up for a 150 coin agent. But sadly I was a bit let down. Compared to the calibre of players my mate has had from this 150 coin agent.

Yeah after saving up I only used 2 out of 5 signings! Kept giving me strikers. Over and over again. Kinda demotivated me as only Muller was any good and my defence/midfield is v sparse considering how many agents I've actually used. The money you get for selling them on is near useless too lol.

Shales

Pes140 wrote: Yeah after saving up I only used 2 out of 5 signings! Kept giving me strikers. Over and over again. Kinda demotivated me as only Muller was any good and my defence/midfield is v sparse considering how many agents I've actually used. The money you get for selling them on is near useless too lol.
I signed them all up anyway and sold 3 of them to raise funds. My next Stadium updrage is 80Million so I need to raise lots of cash!

Shales

So after a few days of minimal play, I've dived back into PCM. My mate sent me a pic of his 6* agent scout who was Varane. He told me he was reward a 6* agent for reaching 100 goals in the current "High Star Challenge". It runs to the 27th so I've got a lot to play between now and then!! My goal tally is only on 22!

Victories like this should help though...

And here is Rossi spinning in the air to flick over the keeper. Tried to screenshot it as best as I could. Cracking goal!

Pes140
Super Sub
Super Sub

Shales wrote:So after a few days of minimal play, I've dived back into PCM. My mate sent me a pic of his 6* agent scout who was Varane. He told me he was reward a 6* agent for reaching 100 goals in the current "High Star Challenge". It runs to the 27th so I've got a lot to play between now and then!! My goal tally is only on 22!

Victories like this should help though...

And here is Rossi spinning in the air to flick over the keeper. Tried to screenshot it as best as I could. Cracking goal!

Nice work.

Lol it is until next week?! Thought it ended this morning and had been spamming it all Saturday and last night. Had 84 goals this morning after 5 games. Used 10 coins to reboot to make it for what I thought was the 10 o clock deadline. Managed to get to 102. Sanchez was the reward. Won the league 17 W 1 D. Lost the cup final to the team I beat twice in division 8. Same thing happened in division 7 :roll:

Have won top scorer for cup and league every season since the start. 5 games til lvl 3 stadium completed too. Final season for a lot of the players I started with. Have already let go of Mata at 32. Gonna save for 150 and hopefully get a good mix.

Scout has never once given me a gk but my 4 star I signed from youth is 79 and 21. (Used gk training a fair bit and wouldn't mind keeping him for now.