Edit Mode Questions

adidas84
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Philadelphia Union

Edit Mode Questions

Post by adidas84 » 4 years ago

Is it just me or has the edit mode been completely dumbed down? No female hairstyles, no stadium creator, you're not even able to base copy players anymore. And they took the ability to use xbox live vision away. You can't even use the new uniform editing to it's full potential because I can't take pics and put them in the game on uniforms or faces like in did in every PES since 2008. Is this all because of the new engine? (which I find hard to believe) Or is it just xbox 360 users getting screwed?

Hopefully all things that will return on next gen.

Seezo
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: Edit Mode 2014

Post by Seezo » 4 years ago

I am absolutely in your opinion.

I have sent this problem to konami europe. but received no answer until now.

JCFast
Regular
Regular
Supports: Chelsea FC

Post by JCFast » 4 years ago

They have promised to improve the edit mode with DLC later on... Whatever that means, the whole game is now one big promise of "we'll add that in the future for free as DLC".
"I'm not the best in the world, but I don't think anyone is better than me." - Jose Mourinho

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 4 years ago

adidas84 wrote:Or is it just xbox 360 users getting screwed?
The edit mode of PC and PS3 always seems to work fine...

And as far as I remember, the Base Copy option will be added with the game's next patch.
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

Adam Bhatti confirmed in a tweet earlier that base copy & import/export will be added in the November patch.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

adidas84
Amateur
Amateur

Post by adidas84 » 4 years ago

That's great news! Good to know more on edit mode will be added.
Appreciate the info.

Manchels17
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Manchels17 » 4 years ago

We should pay $29.99 USD for the game and pay the next $29.99 USD through game add ons as Konami releases data packs. We have to pay full price for the game up front, and the game is not even complete, can we at least have this same privilege? Pay half and then pay for every missing add on as they come out, but not to exceed $29.99 USD in add ons overall total of course. Or just make the game retail price cheaper whenever the game is incomplete. But I support PES I really like where they are going so ill pay full price unless I see that they start going backwards instead of forward then, Ill stop supporting them but that is not the case.

irishmufc
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Manchester United

Post by irishmufc » 4 years ago

Sorry if this was asked before but will it be when the base copy feature is available that we'll be able to get Daymos's first XBOX360 patch for PES 2014? Is that what the delay is?

Shales

Post by Shales » 4 years ago

irishmufc wrote:Sorry if this was asked before but will it be when the base copy feature is available that we'll be able to get Daymos's first XBOX360 patch for PES 2014? Is that what the delay is?
No I don't think the Base Copy feature is used in Daymos' early work. He tweeted a bit earlier saying the basic Premier League (containing kits, badges, transfers) "should" be available to all this weekend. The file containing the SkyBet Championship should also be avaliable to his usb customers this weekend too. Looking forward to that.

irishmufc
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Manchester United

Post by irishmufc » 4 years ago

Shales wrote:
irishmufc wrote:Sorry if this was asked before but will it be when the base copy feature is available that we'll be able to get Daymos's first XBOX360 patch for PES 2014? Is that what the delay is?
No I don't think the Base Copy feature is used in Daymos' early work. He tweeted a bit earlier saying the basic Premier League (containing kits, badges, transfers) "should" be available to all this weekend. The file containing the SkyBet Championship should also be avaliable to his usb customers this weekend too. Looking forward to that.
Cheers for the reply (y) Im actually a supporter of this website so is that what you mean by "usb customers"? I assume the sky bet championship file will also have the premier league real kits/teams etc with updated transfers in it too?

Lateralus
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Aston Villa

Post by Lateralus » 4 years ago

I am really disappointed that I cannot edit an existing color. Why is that? It used to be in every single PES edit mode so far but suddenly I cannot take an existing color and edit it. I don't get it.
Plus when creating a logo for the kit there is no more option for implementing an existing logo.

Edit mode is such a disappointment this year. And Konami announced it will be better than ever and that the community will have many options. Still the same standard kit designs and the stuff they left out makes it a very disappointing experience for me editing this year ...
PSN: SatyrChuck

This. Is. PROGRESS.

adidas84
Amateur
Amateur

Post by adidas84 » 3 years ago

Lateralus wrote:I am really disappointed that I cannot edit an existing color. Why is that? It used to be in every single PES edit mode so far but suddenly I cannot take an existing color and edit it. I don't get it.
Plus when creating a logo for the kit there is no more option for implementing an existing logo.

Edit mode is such a disappointment this year. And Konami announced it will be better than ever and that the community will have many options. Still the same standard kit designs and the stuff they left out makes it a very disappointing experience for me editing this year ...

Yeah I'm with you. This year's Edit mode is a big disappointment, especially on xbox 360. No ability to take pics from the live vision and put them in the game. So now I can't have my own face. There are no women's hair styles, no stadium creator, it's just a let down because this is usually the best feature in the series. I remember past PES' that let you implement your own pictures, when creating logos for uniforms you could move it around and see exactly where it's being placed before saving it...now you have to guess and hope it's in the spot you want it. :/
And you can't even base copy over fake players anymore. It has to be a brand new created player.
I'm hoping next gen's debut will add much much more to the edit mode, because it could be epic, especially with the amazing graphics this gen already has. It's hard to complain when PES is always great and I guess we get use to having certain things in the game, but hopefully some of what we love will come back.

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Swansea CITY

Re: Edit Mode Questions

Post by bestlloyd » 2 years ago

adam has said more stadiums in December patch . just hope there will be a lot more fake stadiums

bestlloyd
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Swansea CITY

Post by bestlloyd » 2 years ago

Just watched a video on utube i think it was from Brazil man utd v Madrid , on the match screen it showed 41 stadiums.Does any 1 know anything about this?

Shales

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

bestlloyd wrote:Just watched a video on utube i think it was from Brazil man utd v Madrid , on the match screen it showed 41 stadiums.Does any 1 know anything about this?
Do you have the link for it? It sounds like someone's patched the pc version if there is 41 stadiums.