PES 2014 Option Files for XBOX360

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Leyton Orient

Re: PES 2014 Option Files for XBOX360

Post by Pete Evo » 3 years ago

carlboy - I'm using Lucassia87's latest option file. Works with DP5 and includes a full Bundesliga, Liga MX and Liga FIFA section (Auckland City, Independiente, Besiktas, Fenerbahce, Trabzonspor, Anzhi, Rubin Kazan, Spartak Moscow and Rosenborg.

The missing Champions League teams are also there, Austria Vienna, Basel, Steaua Bucharest and Plzen. :)

http://www.we-brothers.net/pes-2014-opt ... cassias87/

carlboy
Reserve
Reserve

Post by carlboy » 3 years ago

Pete Evo wrote:carlboy - I'm using Lucassia87's latest option file. Works with DP5 and includes a full Bundesliga, Liga MX and Liga FIFA section (Auckland City, Independiente, Besiktas, Fenerbahce, Trabzonspor, Anzhi, Rubin Kazan, Spartak Moscow and Rosenborg.

The missing Champions League teams are also there, Austria Vienna, Basel, Steaua Bucharest and Plzen. :)

http://www.we-brothers.net/pes-2014-opt ... cassias87/
Cheers Pete, I've tried to download this file before but when I click on the link on the we-brothers website it directs me to a webpage that informs me that my Internet Explorer is out of date, even though I use the latest version. Not sure what to do about it, which is why I enquired about a comlete Daymos file. I'm using his 2.3 file but I really want to get a ML started with all the proper teams!! Guess it's back to the ol' waiting game!
xbox 360 - CARLBOY1975

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

This link?

Try using another browser like Google Chrome, that always works OK for me, more reliable than IE anyway. Have just finished getting all the Champions League, Europa League, AFC and Copa Libertadores achievements so will now start a new ML with Borussia Dortmund thanks to Lucas' file. 8-)

carlboy
Reserve
Reserve

Post by carlboy » 3 years ago

Pete Evo wrote:This link?

Try using another browser like Google Chrome, that always works OK for me, more reliable than IE anyway. Have just finished getting all the Champions League, Europa League, AFC and Copa Libertadores achievements so will now start a new ML with Borussia Dortmund thanks to Lucas' file. 8-)
I would've downloaded Google Chrome before but I'm on a shared computer & had to make sure it was OK with everyone else! I agree though, definitely better than IE. Lucas' file is really good but it's a shame there's no Skybet Championship. I prefer to take the European route when it comes to the Master League as I support Man Utd so it would've been nice to have the Skybet for the 2nd Division, beggars can't be choosers though! I guess I'll have to give the ML a go with one of the South American sides instead. I played a few exhibition matches after I installed the OF & things seemed a lot more - for want of a better word - "zippy". Not sure if it's because of the OF or that I haven't played it in a while (probably the latter). Anyway, Copa Libertadores here I come!!!
xbox 360 - CARLBOY1975

Pete Evo
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

carlboy wrote:I would've downloaded Google Chrome before but I'm on a shared computer & had to make sure it was OK with everyone else! I agree though, definitely better than IE. Lucas' file is really good but it's a shame there's no Skybet Championship. I prefer to take the European route when it comes to the Master League as I support Man Utd so it would've been nice to have the Skybet for the 2nd Division, beggars can't be choosers though! I guess I'll have to give the ML a go with one of the South American sides instead. I played a few exhibition matches after I installed the OF & things seemed a lot more - for want of a better word - "zippy". Not sure if it's because of the OF or that I haven't played it in a while (probably the latter). Anyway, Copa Libertadores here I come!!!
Glad I could be of service. Remember though, if you get bored of the Copa Libertadores and want to switch back to the Champions League, you have the chance to to change clubs at the end of each season. :-)

The OF is really good from what I've seen of it so far. Only drawbacks are some national team names have been changed (take a look at Croatia), and sometimes the boots of certain players go invisible. I think he's added in his own unofficial boot pack so for those who haven't got that, the boots go missing. It's not a deal breaker though, a simple fix is to go into edit mode and update that players boots.

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 3 years ago

Here's another option file, released by Schitzophonic just moments ago
http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.php?p ... tcount=206

The only downside is that it only works for people who have downloaded the World Challenge DLC.
Join me in the Football Forum!

havlaz
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Hapoel Beer-Sheva

Post by havlaz » 3 years ago

which Option File is better ? WENBOFX v4.5 or PES 2014 OPTION FILE XBOX 360 by Lucassias87 ?
(i have the DLC)
"Dreaming of the day the Israeli league will be on xbox"

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 3 years ago

havlaz wrote:which Option File is better ? WENBOFX v4.5 or PES 2014 OPTION FILE XBOX 360 by Lucassias87 ?
(i have the DLC)
It's all opinion really. Personally I would suggest trying out both option files to see which one you prefer. :-)
Join me in the Football Forum!