📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

Can't download old option files

lawjm4
Amateur
Amateur

Can't download old option files

Post by lawjm4 » 5 years ago

Hi can anyone help I have been all over google but can't find any answers. I have recently bought 09 10 and 11 for the ps3. I can't download files because they are only compatible with certain versions of the game. Konami have shut down the ps3 servers for these games so I can't download the necassary files and data packs leaving me with no files . I managed to find a first version of 09 and 10. Most links are dead. It would be great if anyone with access to such files provide links.is there no way in getting updates on to our consoles. When you fire the game up it says version this and that but can't implement them as konami won't let you in game it's really annoying

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Re: Can't download old option files

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

Here's a good one for PES 2011. It's a file based on the 2012/13 season! Is that what you're looking for? I don't know if you need the DLC or title updates but there's no mention of them so I guess you'll be okay.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=93535
Join me in the Football Forum!

lawjm4
Amateur
Amateur

thanks for the reply but the file dont contain strips only emblems and edit data konami really piss me off on this one there is know way to download the data packs and yet if you have a 360 and previously downloaded them you can do it again bot not on ps 3

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 5 years ago

Ok, I'll look again for you.

By the way I don't the problem is with Konami as like you say, Xbox 360 users can still download old DLC. Looks like it's an issue with Sony.
Join me in the Football Forum!

lawjm4
Amateur
Amateur

Tried all last night there ain't an option file anywhere for 2011 ps3. All need the 1.7 data pack that is not available on ps3. Only option I have is to find one with bles code 21 which has a file still live on Wenb the version bles 20 file has been removed for version one.read somwhere there is a way to get the data pack to the ps3 bye copying across but it looks complicated