[PES 2011] GTM Pro World

Will
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain
Supports: Arsenal

[PES 2011] GTM Pro World

Post by Will » 7 years ago

My favourite Option file for the PS3 is by far the GTM Pro World one. It has all of the unlicensed teams (Championship, Bundesliga etc), all kits, all PL stadiums (also a few La liga and Championship ones) and has about 400 awesome face scans. Well, it has everything!

Check it out here or at their personal website here, and most importantly - go download it!

PSN: will_sass
Twitter: william_sass

graday
Regular
Regular

Re: GTM Pro World

Post by graday » 7 years ago

Glen The Magpie does some great work... WENB have the distinct advantage of having JackWhoBRA who has serious OF skills. But, iirc GTM uses Jack too?

Also, GTM used to put himself into the Newcastle squad - used to leave him there as a tribute. ;)
http://twitter.com/Graham_Day
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."[/size] - Dom Toretto, The Fast And The Furious

ZPE
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: [PES 2011] GTM Pro World

Post by ZPE » 7 years ago

I've been using this OF since update 1.6. Very impressive work by GTM and co. Check it out as it's probably the best PS3 OF out there and it offers a much better Master League experience with the lower nPower Championship teams. :P

glenthemagpie
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by glenthemagpie » 6 years ago

glad you guys enjoy the file. the pes 2012 file is gonna be a monster i guarentee it

Enigma73
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Enigma73 » 6 years ago

Ok guys,

Firstly my hat comes off to GTM's file, it really is fantastic, thank you.

I will admit, I did have a spot of bother getting this right the first time round but third time round I struck lucky and found that I had a option file to transfer to my PS3.

That isn't to say I had a few unexpected niggles along the way.
I chose the main edit file that presented itself and copied across. It did just the same as GTM video did, jumped up and down for over a minute before 100% completion.
Ok, so, it completed but then I had faces, kits, stadiums etc that also popped up above and below.

I thought, well, do I leave this as it is or do I multiple tick and highlight all and try it that way too?
I did just that and started the game. The first thing I noticed was there was no Barclays League Division logo up including others also...eek!
Ok so I clicked further and then noticed I had no created stadiums????

The only way I was able to rectify this was to scroll through the entire list again and make a note of what was missing and finding these files.
I pretty much had all but two created stadiums and the random stadium were still not available???

As this was my first upload attempt and as I only played a few exhibition games I have decided to delete everything that is PES2011 from my PS3 and will start over again tomorrow.

I honestly don't know what I have done wrong, but maybe I have.
What I need to know is what are the actions I need to take from the point of inserting the USB stick.

I do hope you guys can help as, from what I have played so far, I was just amazed.

Thanks
Regards

Enigma73
Amateur
Amateur

Ah right, back down to business.

Come back from work with a fresh head (unlike last night, totally baffled).
I decided to start again and this time when I chose usb I noticed I had over 1000 files that were counting up. This time I have waited until all had finished and then chose multiple all.
I think the reason why some files were missing from my previous upload was because the PS3 hadn't had time to calculate the total.

I'm hoping for a result within the next 5 mins :)

Enigma73
Amateur
Amateur

Result!!!!

All 1170 files uploaded successfully :)

Thanks to proevo, seabass and the great glenthemagpie :D

Looking forward to PES2013 all ready :)

Seabass
Club Legend
Club Legend
Supports: OPE

Post by Seabass » 6 years ago

Glad you got there in the end. (y)

Enigma73 : By the way, easy on the double posts. Just edit your latest post, no need to post again and again. Cheers. ;)
Join me in the Football Forum!

Enigma73
Amateur
Amateur

Seabass wrote:Glad you got there in the end. (y)

Enigma73 : By the way, easy on the double posts. Just edit your latest post, no need to post again and again. Cheers. ;)
Will do Seabass ;)