📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

OF starting X BOX 360

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Flash11
Regular
Regular
Supports: PES ARMY
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

OF starting X BOX 360

Post by Flash11 » 9 years ago

Hey im thinking of making my own option file i am going to use the weloveitaly one as a base. But i will default the d2 league and create a different one from scratch i wil be taking suggestions. I am going to ask people permission to use their work ie faces and stadiums. But i will not be using any of edgars work as my file will also have bundesliga so i will leave all his work to his file so then the community will have different files to choose from i cant put a timeline on this as i have other commitments but whenever i get some free time i will work on it also any help would be much appreciated.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: OF starting X BOX 360

Post by Mike » 9 years ago

Most importantly, which leagues/teams would you be most interested in creating?
✅ 🐦 💟

Flash11
Regular
Regular
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Flash11 » 9 years ago

Just a Quick update i got alot done today more than i tought so far i have
100% Premier league
100% la liga
100% serie a
100% bundesliga
i had to re do all the kit colours and change some of the team logos and also im having trouble with international kits so any help would be grateful im hoping this will release in the next few weeks and im going to leave the d2 league open to suggestions

Flash11
Regular
Regular

Post by Flash11 » 8 years ago

Heres some latest progress pictures hope you like them. So far i have done the bundesliga and other in game leagues ive added CSKA moscow and LOKOmotiv moscow in other european teams. so all i have to do is Finish international kits and do the stats as i have apperances and accesories done for many players. then i will add a second division which i havent decided which one yet.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thats all i have for now if you want to see more let me no and ill post some more pics tommorow as its getting late here :)

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 8 years ago

It looks like you've got yourself a pretty good OF. That Raul face scan is brilliant. Bent looks good in a Villa shirt too! ;)

Keep us updated. :)
✅ 🐦 💟

Flash11
Regular
Regular

Post by Flash11 » 8 years ago

Thanks mate and I base copied Raul before the updates and I'll keep ye updated.

Really hope this forum kicks off looking really good so far :)