📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

johnnybhoy1967
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Celtic

Re: PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

Post by johnnybhoy1967 » 3 years ago

Anybody know if the faces added in the euro 2016 update will kept in 2017?

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool

Post by Walker2o » 3 years ago

With Oliver Burke moving to the Bundesliga, he'll be removed from the game I suspect after the day 1 update. Can we generate a list of the important people who will be removed from the game?
PSN: Walker2k7

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 3 years ago

BunglesFinger wrote: Hopefully the game will be great and they'll have enough profit to hire a few trainees
Since the introduction of myClub in 2015, Konami should have made a very tidy 2nd earner here, behind the game sales. I'd love to see some very high level numbers regarding PES 2016 game sales and then Coin transactions for myClub. I wonder what the average myClub user spends on Coins? I'd love to know that. I think the "Man Power" is the main thing that holds PES back. Lets be honest, the guys that they have are pretty decent. They've made a very decent game this year, and the things like player faces are on par with all the other major sports games, or games in general. In my opinion Konami would make a serious statement in the battle between EA if they just came out with 60 Stadiums, In depth game modes and a very powerful editor. Don't get me wrong, I am happy with what we have now though.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Shales

johnnybhoy1967 wrote: Anybody know if the faces added in the euro 2016 update will kept in 2017?
Yeah i'd expect so, unless they can't use them due to teams dropping out from Fifpro. The faces won't be linked to any licensing as such so they will be included if they haven't already been updated of course :-)

Shales

Walker2o wrote: With Oliver Burke moving to the Bundesliga, he'll be removed from the game I suspect after the day 1 update. Can we generate a list of the important people who will be removed from the game?
Mike is usually excellent at coming up with a list of players that will be removed from game (y)

padim7gr
Warming Up
Warming Up
Supports: Olympiacos and APOEL

Post by padim7gr » 3 years ago

It's a pity... PES 2017 is the first edition that, by default, doesn't include ANY club from Greece... 3 Greek and 1 Cypriot club (Olympiakos Piraeus, PAOK and Panathinaikos from GR, APOEL Nicosia from CY) are in the Europa League group stage. Let's hope Konami adds them via DLC, IDK, I am a bit disappointed... :oops: :oops:

!الأهلي هو حياتنا

MotherHen
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 3 years ago

The two Greek 'big' ones are in every year. I expect them to be added along with APOEL soon.

Also, Red Bull Brazil are in. Woo-Hoo!

"Establishing Communications"

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 3 years ago

johnnybhoy1967 wrote: Anybody know if the faces added in the euro 2016 update will kept in 2017?
As said above, as long as the teams are covered under the FIFPro license, their faces can be included.
Walker2o wrote: With Oliver Burke moving to the Bundesliga, he'll be removed from the game I suspect after the day 1 update. Can we generate a list of the important people who will be removed from the game?
I usually only back up players with preset faces. For the likes of Burke, I'll go onto PESMaster and use his default stats (assuming they're accurate), and then just give him a generic appearance with correct accessories.

Someone will make a list. But just remember, resist the temptation to download DP1 until the full list of removed players has been confirmed. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

I was just going to Base copy him into the created player section?

Mike
Founder
Founder

Walker2o wrote: I was just going to Base copy him into the created player section?
That's all you need to do. This way, he won't be removed by any Data Packs.
✅ 🐦 💟

Nades
Professional
Professional

Post by Nades » 3 years ago

Anyone know where I should pre-order? Will I get the same bonuses from everywhere? Cheapest place I can see is Shopto at £34.
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

Mike wrote:
Walker2o wrote: I was just going to Base copy him into the created player section?
That's all you need to do. This way, he won't be removed by any Data Packs.
He's been in the Scotland team since March so hopefully he's in the game. Could be a definite ML prodigy as he won't have a club.. Not many 6 foot 2 wingers.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Nades wrote: Anyone know where I should pre-order? Will I get the same bonuses from everywhere? Cheapest place I can see is Shopto at £34.
If you're planning to order your copy through ShopTo, please consider using our links. :-)
✅ 🐦 💟

Nades
Professional
Professional

Post by Nades » 3 years ago

Mike wrote:
Nades wrote: Anyone know where I should pre-order? Will I get the same bonuses from everywhere? Cheapest place I can see is Shopto at £34.
If you're planning to order your copy through ShopTo, please consider using our links. :-)
Ordered and used that link, cheers Mike.
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

MotherHen
Professional
Professional

Post by MotherHen » 3 years ago

I have been buying PES for my Xbox 360 for the past 3 years but this year i will not. Too much fake stuff that i can't edit. So, im buying a Playstation 4! I need one for Shenmue 3 which comes out in 2017 so i may as well buy it now and enjoy PES 2017 to its full potential.

Ive not brought a game using ShopTo... Is it reliable? I normally buy games digitally but, its £16 cheaper online so...
Last edited by MotherHen on Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Establishing Communications"