📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

Shales
Supports: Arsenal
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

Post by Shales » 3 years ago

Walker2o wrote: This could be a good year!
It's going to be brilliant! It's going to be easy to build your own perfect database.

XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Walker2o » 3 years ago

Especially now it says apply squad data and choose team to overwrite. Saying that we could be talking rubbish but let's not think about that :lol: just getting to the end of my commute so won't be long before I get to fiddle with edit mode
PSN: Walker2k7

MotherHen
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 3 years ago

Ive not got the game myself but after we swap the three German clubs for three fakes ones in the PEU League, how many fake clubs are we left with in 'Other European'?? Is it 24?
"Establishing Communications"

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

Hairstyle cannot be edited on players who have a preset face. i.e Scott Brown. Some of the other faces are awful :lol: relying on face builds or editors to fix them.

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 3 years ago

Walker2o wrote: Especially now it says apply squad data and choose team to overwrite. Saying that we could be talking rubbish but let's not think about that :lol: just getting to the end of my commute so won't be long before I get to fiddle with edit mode

I was wondering a couple of things about edit mode.

League Structure- can you move teams between continents?

Team edit- can you asign any stadium to any team?

Don't worry if you're too busy, I'll find out soon enough!

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

SOUTH AMERICAN COMPETITIONS:

Campeonato Americano
Club International Cup
Copa Argentina/Brazil/Chile
Argentina Super Cup.

We have a multinational south american competition. And a fake american league that can be made into MLS.

Added in 5 minutes 50 seconds:
BunglesFinger wrote:
Walker2o wrote: Especially now it says apply squad data and choose team to overwrite. Saying that we could be talking rubbish but let's not think about that :lol: just getting to the end of my commute so won't be long before I get to fiddle with edit mode

I was wondering a couple of things about edit mode.

League Structure- can you move teams between continents?

Team edit- can you asign any stadium to any team?

Don't worry if you're too busy, I'll find out soon enough!

No

Arsenal can be assigned any EUROPEAN licensed stadium (can be assigned Camp Nou if it please you) plus generic. (19 options atm)

South American teams can be assigned any SOUTH AMERICAN stadium including generic. (22 options)

Partnered and south american clubs have managers. Arsenal dont. Half and half for european teams. Roma/AC Milan do, inter dont, chievo do and so forth.

Time for some games before the football!
Last edited by Walker2o on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 3 years ago

@Walker2o

Thanks for taking the time to check. That's what I'd expected.

MotherHen
Professional
Professional

Post by MotherHen » 3 years ago

MotherHen wrote: Ive not got the game myself but after we swap the three German clubs for three fakes ones in the PEU League, how many fake clubs are we left with in 'Other European'?? Is it 24?
Anyone? :)
"Establishing Communications"

Shales

Walker2o wrote: Hairstyle cannot be edited on players who have a preset face. i.e Scott Brown. Some of the other faces are awful :lol: relying on face builds or editors to fix them.
Cheers buddy. Such a shame. I'll have to politely pester Adam and OfficialPES now (y)

Nades
Professional
Professional

Post by Nades » 3 years ago

Walker2o wrote:Will do mate! Apparently Konami have royally cocked up the League tables.. All columns in a strange order and doesn't even show how many games each team has played :lol: There's always something silly that gets overlooked. Hopefully all this is fixed in a day one patch.

EDIT:

"and being able to see the in-game likeness of any transfer target, rather than a photo, is a simple-yet-exceptional piece of design. So if you only want to sign players with proper faces, now you can. Amazing."

^Above is taken from a review. That is a simple yet significant change for the better.
Haven't you always been able to see the player on the transfers section?
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

Cant remember. This game is much harder than the demo. ML is 6 games in, 1 draw. Only scored 2 goals.

Nades
Professional
Professional

Post by Nades » 3 years ago

Good to hear. ML is usually harder than exhibition matches though. Is the gameplay faster than the demo?
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

tommobfc
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by tommobfc » 3 years ago

Nades wrote:
Walker2o wrote:Will do mate! Apparently Konami have royally cocked up the League tables.. All columns in a strange order and doesn't even show how many games each team has played :lol: There's always something silly that gets overlooked. Hopefully all this is fixed in a day one patch.

EDIT:

"and being able to see the in-game likeness of any transfer target, rather than a photo, is a simple-yet-exceptional piece of design. So if you only want to sign players with proper faces, now you can. Amazing."

^Above is taken from a review. That is a simple yet significant change for the better.
Haven't you always been able to see the player on the transfers section?
Yes, LOL. Seen another review praising the inclusion of Player ID this year. Clearly guys who usually play FIFA but they've all given PES good scofes which is the main thing.
Bury FC

Shales

Seen a decent Ribery face build

Added in 3 minutes 41 seconds:
tommobfc wrote: Good to hear. ML is usually harder than exhibition matches though. Is the gameplay faster than
Adam confirmed a couple of times last night that the game is the same as the demo. Both were submitted at the same time, there was no way physical way any changes could have been made. So game speed should be the same. Yeah, I'd expect ML difficultly to step up a bit. Sounds great. Top Player fully manual should be close to perfect for me. Especially with the shitty default ML players. I should get battered in the first season. That's what it's all about (y)

cartman84
Reserve
Reserve

Post by cartman84 » 3 years ago

I can't really argue with that from my free agents :great: