📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

Pes140
Super Sub
Super Sub

Re: PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

Post by Pes140 » 2 years ago

Have been away for a while but have been following PES 2017 via social media, OPE as well as other forums and cant express how excited I am to get my hands on the game. I ordered off shopto and it arrived this morning (or so I have been informed), cant wait to play it tonight and the coming weekend. Booked Friday off so I can wholly dedicate it to PES lol, probably most of Saturday and Sunday too apart from Man U game on Sunday. 8-)
Last edited by Pes140 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool

Post by Walker2o » 2 years ago

Pes140 wrote: Have been away for a while but have been following PES 2017 via social media, OPE as well as other forums and cant express how excited I am to get my hands on the game. I ordered off shopto and it arrived this morning (or so I have been informed), cant wait to play it tonight and the coming weekend. Booked Friday off so I can wholly dedicate it to PES lol, probably most of Saturday and Sunday too apart from Man U game on Sunday. 8-)
Friday will be spent enjoying the option files and everything else as Thursday will involve set up and experimentation. Can't wait. Sunday will be the same, PES and a Celtic game to cure my hangover from my cousins stag on Saturday night.. Should be a good weekend. :lol:
PSN: Walker2k7

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 2 years ago

Mine came today, gonna install it now.
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool

Post by Walker2o » 2 years ago

Nades wrote: Mine came today, gonna install it now.
How you getting on mate? I've managed to put a good winning streak together in the league and cup, helps when you're drawn a diddy team. Paid attention to the tactics my players like, swapped to those and team spirit shot up to 81 :lol: bossing games now, but still conceding some goals. Bacca is a machine :-D And the early cross is a boss.
PSN: Walker2k7

Nades
Professional
Professional

Walker2o wrote:
How you getting on mate? I've managed to put a good winning streak together in the league and cup, helps when you're drawn a diddy team. Paid attention to the tactics my players like, swapped to those and team spirit shot up to 81 :lol: bossing games now, but still conceding some goals. Bacca is a machine :-D And the early cross is a boss.
Just going through all the menus and editing before I play the game! Also want to wait for the day 1 patch and an OF. Menus are really nice.

Really wish we could import our own music as theres not many songs.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

Nades wrote:
Walker2o wrote:
Just going through all the menus and editing before I play the game! Also want to wait for the day 1 patch and an OF. Menus are really nice.

Have you got a Spotify account Nades? You can play that via the PS app and it replaces the in game music.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Nades
Professional
Professional

Shales wrote:
Nades wrote:
Walker2o wrote:

Have you got a Spotify account Nades? You can play that via the PS app and it replaces the in game music.
Naah I dont unfortunately mate. Might get one now.

Added in 1 minute 7 seconds:
I love how you can zoom in and out on a player in Edit Mode and turn them too. When zoomed in, you can really see how much detail thats gone into the kits.

Shales

Nades wrote: Naah I dont unfortunately mate. Might get one now.
It still works for a non premium account (the free version) but you get adverts after every couple of songs. It's great though, handy controlling the music from your phone while playing.

Nades
Professional
Professional

Shales wrote:
It still works for a non premium account (the free version) but you get adverts after every couple of songs. It's great though, handy controlling the music from your phone while playing.
Ah, didnt know that, I'll use it tomorrow then. Cheers mate.

Anyone know the time when the update will be available? Dont want to play untill I have that and an OF.

Shales

Nades wrote:
Shales wrote:

Anyone know the time when the update will be available? Dont want to play untill I have that and an OF.
8am or 9am. Can't remember which one was UK

Nades
Professional
Professional

Shales wrote:
Nades wrote:
Shales wrote:

8am or 9am. Can't remember which one was UK

Yeah they tweeted earlier that its ready to download!

Nades
Professional
Professional

Ffs! Can someone tell me why all transfers arent done? Hulk is still a free agent for example.

songoku
Reserve
Reserve

Post by songoku » 2 years ago

There will be a Day One patch to get all those late signings into the right line-ups, plus weekly roll-outs for both online and offline players.

Nades
Professional
Professional

Yeah, Ive downloaded the day one patch and Hulk is still a free agent. No idea if theres any other transfers not done.

tommobfc
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by tommobfc » 2 years ago

Nades wrote:Yeah, Ive downloaded the day one patch and Hulk is still a free agent. No idea if theres any other transfers not done.
The Asian CL season doesn't run parallel to ours I don't think? So the squads will be from last years tournament rather than this years I think? Same thing used to happen with the Copa Libertadores squads. I could be completely wrong though, I'm just speculating.
Bury FC