📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

Pes140
Super Sub
Super Sub

Re: PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

Post by Pes140 » 2 years ago

Walker2o wrote:Friday will be spent enjoying the option files and everything else as Thursday will involve set up and experimentation. Can't wait. Sunday will be the same, PES and a Celtic game to cure my hangover from my cousins stag on Saturday night.. Should be a good weekend. :lol:
:lol: sounds like it's gonna be a memorable weekend for most of us. Already counting down the hours. Might even get someone to DL the DP on my console on my way home to expedite the process (think)

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool

Post by Walker2o » 2 years ago

Pes140 wrote:
Walker2o wrote:Friday will be spent enjoying the option files and everything else as Thursday will involve set up and experimentation. Can't wait. Sunday will be the same, PES and a Celtic game to cure my hangover from my cousins stag on Saturday night.. Should be a good weekend. :lol:
:lol: sounds like it's gonna be a memorable weekend for most of us. Already counting down the hours. Might even get someone to DL the DP on my console on my way home to expedite the process (think)
I've got my wee cousin coming over when I'm on my way home from work to do that exact thing :lol: Will install the OF when I get home and we're good to go
PSN: Walker2k7

MotherHen
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 2 years ago

Ive had a faff about with the edit mode and i must say, the menus are like grease lightening compared to last years. Doesn't take an age to transfer a players. Ive not applied the update yet as i want to base copy whatever players i need.

Added in 14 minutes 18 seconds:
Also, i was gonna do my own base copy list but a huge amount of overtime at work stopped that. Looking around, no-ones done one yet. Ive seen a few list of names thrown about but nothing i'd trust!
We also need a real player name list. If anyone see's one knocking around, share!
"Establishing Communications"

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 2 years ago

Nades wrote: Yeah, Ive downloaded the day one patch and Hulk is still a free agent. No idea if theres any other transfers not done.
Go to Extra, then look for the option that says "apply line ups" or whatever their weekly update thing is called. That then applies all the transfers.

EDIT: You may have to go in to edit mode first to create the edit data as well, not sure.

Added in 4 minutes 8 seconds:
I am frankensteining two or three option files. Some dude got the Bundesliga done and the others were in a pack along with a Brazilian update of some description... Hopefully all will work out well!

Also, played MyClub, won my first game online 1-0, had two shots and defended for my life. Keepers are awesome! Or at least Weidenfeller is :) Lag was very very minimal, set connection to level 4 and that worked well.
Last edited by ukexplicit1984 on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 2 years ago

MotherHen wrote: Ive had a faff about with the edit mode and i must say, the menus are like grease lightening compared to last years. Doesn't take an age to transfer a players. Ive not applied the update yet as i want to base copy whatever players i need.

Added in 14 minutes 18 seconds:
Also, i was gonna do my own base copy list but a huge amount of overtime at work stopped that. Looking around, no-ones done one yet. Ive seen a few list of names thrown about but nothing i'd trust!
We also need a real player name list. If anyone see's one knocking around, share!

I think your best option is PESMASTER mate. It's work in progress by the looks of things but I've not seen a definitive list online yet.

MotherHen
Professional
Professional

Also, the live update don't delete the players. Just sticks them all in free agents. :)

It appears they ain't done the Asian champions league as Hulk is still a free agent. Odd seeing as he was in the trailer. Maybe they'll do them in next weeks...

Cheers Bungle. I shall pop along and have a look. :)

Nades
Professional
Professional

Post by Nades » 2 years ago

Really dont know what settings to use. Manual + superstar = too hard. 1 bar pass assist + superstar = too easy and manual + top player = too easy :lol:
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 2 years ago

Are you finding the pass assist often picks the wrong player? Big frustration when it was 8 direction control but I've never really struggled until now. I am playing with a PS4 pad which is still a bit alien to me so hopefully it's more to do with that

Missingno1990
Super Sub
Super Sub
Supports: Rangers

Post by Missingno1990 » 2 years ago

Nades wrote: Really dont know what settings to use. Manual + superstar = too hard. 1 bar pass assist + superstar = too easy and manual + top player = too easy :lol:
I've yet to bother with manual. Always tends to have the bar fill much slower to add the extra range, but it becomes problematic when trying to pick out 25-30 yard passes when being pressed. Often find in PES that manual passes and players runs don't sync too well either.

MotherHen
Professional
Professional

Has anyone else had issues with the game recognizing images? I have stuck a load of images on to TWO USB's... Yet the game only recognizes certain images. I get the same results with both sticks. Image dimensions are all correct. Also, if i go to the PS4 media player, i can view all the images in there perfectly fine.

Nades
Professional
Professional

My problem with 1 bar assist is its too easy, theres needs to be an inbetween 1 bar assist and manual.

Nades
Professional
Professional

Anyone know any more info about the legends? I just want to start an ML now, but reckon I'll need to play myClub first.

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Can anyone who has loaded an option file into their game on PS4 try this for me. Login a second player (non PSN account) and go to versus mode and see if it allows you to use the edited data for exhibition games. It appears to revert all edit data back when someone without a PSN account is logged in and trying to play. Which is an issue as I have 4 friends over tonight and would appreciate being able to play with the option files intact 2v2!

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 2 years ago

ukexplicit1984 wrote: It appears to revert all edit data back when someone without a PSN account is logged in and trying to play
That's odd. Is it back to normal once they've logged out and you've restarted the game? It doesn't make sense but then don't you have to be online to load the OF or something anyway?

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Once you log the second non psn account out you can use the option file stuff as normal. I have just had to sign a friend of mine up to an account just so we have enough PSN logins for tonight. However, surely if my main account is a PSN/PSPlus account, why do the other players need to be online enabled? Basically you have to have everyone signed up to PSN to play offline multiplayer with the option files data.

As far as I can tell it all goes back to normal once that player is logged out. However, I loaded up my Master League and 2-3 of my players were then listed as "Original Player 1/2/3" etc. So it looks like you need to do a full restart of the game once you have this issue. Fortunately I did just that, loaded up my ML again and they were back to the players they should have been.