📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Re: PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

Post by itstroff » 2 years ago

The question is, does this mean OF data won't be available without an internet connection.
Last edited by itstroff on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

High Road
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Trad Brick+Westfalen

Post by High Road » 2 years ago

Alright guys, long time lurker here not much of a poster. Was a mod over at neoseeker for a bit as well. Been absolutely addicted to the demo the past few days, was wondering how the gameplay compares to the demo? Funnily enough usually find that the demo gameplay is better the the final game the past few years.

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 2 years ago

itstroff wrote: The question is, does this mean OF data won't be available without an internet connection.
Not sure, I will give it a test in a minute and see what happens.
High Road wrote: Alright guys, long time lurker here not much of a poster. Was a mod over at neoseeker for a bit as well. Been absolutely addicted to the demo the past few days, was wondering how the gameplay compares to the demo? Funnily enough usually find that the demo gameplay is better the the final game the past few years.
Well I have found the game to be better than the demo. Mainly been playing Master League and to be quite honest, it is probably the best football game I have ever played, and my football game history goes from Emlyn Hughes football on the C64 to present day. It blows the FIFA demo and any previous PES out of the water in my opinion. Haven't played a lot online yet but what I have played seems a lot more solid. People have reported issues but to be honest it sounds like an overload on the servers as people jump online as soon as they buy the game.

Basically if you liked the demo then you will love the full game. Especially ML, playing on Top Player with the default ML team is a very good challenge!
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

MotherHen
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 2 years ago

Quick question! I could have sworn Bhatti said it would be possible to add more kits to licensed teams. You can can click on kits as its not greyed out this year. You can view all 3/4 kits but you can't edit them or add new ones. Any idea if they've fu*ked up? Its not a feature i care about but i was just wondering. :)
"Establishing Communications"

itstroff
Regular
Regular

I'm sure he said something about overwriting the team from an OF first.

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

MotherHen wrote: Quick question! I could have sworn Bhatti said it would be possible to add more kits to licensed teams. You can can click on kits as its not greyed out this year. You can view all 3/4 kits but you can't edit them or add new ones. Any idea if they've fu*ked up? Its not a feature i care about but i was just wondering. :)
It's not possible.

He's been tweeted about it a lot because he said we could do it ( and even showed this of during a France presentation apparently) but it was binned for the final game. He initially didn't know why but found out from the Jap team that they removed it due to data capacity issues.

Bummer. But maybe it's something that can be patched in at a later date if they can sort it. We got to only hope for that.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

High Road
Amateur
Amateur

ukexplicit1984 wrote:
itstroff wrote:
Well I have found the game to be better than the demo. Mainly been playing Master League and to be quite honest, it is probably the best football game I have ever played, and my football game history goes from Emlyn Hughes football on the C64 to present day. It blows the FIFA demo and any previous PES out of the water in my opinion. Haven't played a lot online yet but what I have played seems a lot more solid. People have reported issues but to be honest it sounds like an overload on the servers as people jump online as soon as they buy the game.

Basically if you liked the demo then you will love the full game. Especially ML, playing on Top Player with the default ML team is a very good challenge!
Best football game you've ever played? You've obviously never played the original This is Football.

Pes140
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Pes140 » 2 years ago

The transfers aren't fully done????

Arteta is still at Arsenal as well as many others

itstroff
Regular
Regular

High Road wrote: This is Football
Best nets maybe.

I'm just loading Glen's file now. If anyone gets the "unable to import" error message, restarting my PS4 worked for me.

MotherHen
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 2 years ago

Pes140 wrote: The transfers aren't fully done????

Have you done the live update?
"Establishing Communications"

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

High Road wrote:
ukexplicit1984 wrote:
itstroff wrote:

Best football game you've ever played? You've obviously never played the original This is Football.
Oh god, I had forgotten about those games. I certainly played them, but me and my friends basically had ISS/Pro Evo from the first ISS on PS1. Every now and then we picked up something else, Actua Soccer, Addidas Power Soccer, Libero Grande, but PES was the one... Trust me, it beats the lot :)

You need to go to the extra tab in the main menu, and choose "apply live update"... This updates your edit file...

High Road
Amateur
Amateur

Do live updates effect option files?

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

High Road wrote: Do live updates effect option files?
Only if you apply them in the extra tab.. It just does the transfers and updates the squads.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Had several crashes importing the data. Best to import in small chunks, even as small as ten crashed on me. Make sure you exit to the main menu to save after each block. If it does crash, go in and delete the last batch of photos in each section. They should be the ones without a file name at the end.

Pes140
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by Pes140 » 2 years ago

ukexplicit1984 wrote:
High Road wrote:
ukexplicit1984 wrote:
Oh god, I had forgotten about those games. I certainly played them, but me and my friends basically had ISS/Pro Evo from the first ISS on PS1. Every now and then we picked up something else, Actua Soccer, Addidas Power Soccer, Libero Grande, but PES was the one... Trust me, it beats the lot :)

You need to go to the extra tab in the main menu, and choose "apply live update"... This updates your edit file...

I did this

Edit : 3rd time lucky
Last edited by Pes140 on Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.