📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Re: PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

Post by Nades » 3 years ago

Have they said anything about fixing the stadiums glitch where it resets the stadium settings when you start an ML?

XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Walker2o » 3 years ago

JohnCB2013 wrote:
ukexplicit1984 wrote: Basically it will download automatically, however all you have to do is not apply it in the option under the "extra" tab, think its in the middle of that screen. As long as you don't do that it won't change any transfers or edits that you have made or that your option file has done. If you don't apply it to edit data then all it does is update players ratings and stuff in the online modes and exhibition modes which you can disable by pressing R3 in the team select mode, then head back out to side select and back in to team select.

If you leave live update on and play in exhibition, any changes you have made, eg/ Bundesliga option file, will be reset to their original squads and leagues I believe. But once you click R3 to disable it then go back to side select and back in, it reloads your edit data file :) Or at least that is how it seems to work for me. So yeah download it for online (edit files/custom teams make no difference there) just don't apply it to your edit mode if you don't want to :)
Really appreciate the feedback/help, thanks! for that mate. (y)

To be honest right now I'm not sure what I'll do with these weekly updates, obviously in an ideal world I'd like to take advantage of them and have everything bang up to date, but, in truth I'm having a real nightmare with all this editing because as soon as you apply the Live update it seems to mess so much up, can't believe it deletes so many manager pictures and even puts things in the wrong place, for example I had the Southampton manager at Everton after the update name, photo & everything, so frustrating having to go through everything you've edited to look for mistakes, it's only my personal opinion but really not at all happy with this feature, just does not look as though Konami have put any real thought into it whatsoever :(

Just wanted to add, have been loving the gameplay and have enjoyed building my team on My Club and playing ML, I really do like this year's game, but, this editing/update thing has taken the shine off a little, which is a real shame.
Remember that the managers in PES are edited differently to the teams. And that the Southampton manager really did go to Everton.
PSN: Walker2k7

Nades
Professional
Professional

It really annoys me how much scripting is in this. Its slowly killing my enjoyment in ML. Also seems like their keepers are gods and your keepers are atrocious, my keeper is like the keepers in previous PES games, cant save anything.

In the demo I had trust that my keeper would make a save, now I feel like we're bacl to normal where the opposition score every shot on target.

MotherHen
Professional
Professional
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by MotherHen » 3 years ago

I have no issues with my goalies... Maybe your goalie is garbage?

Speaking of garbage, avoid the "Summer transfer stars" special agent... What a waste of time that is.
"Establishing Communications"

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 3 years ago

Nades wrote: It really annoys me how much scripting is in this. Its slowly killing my enjoyment in ML.
How do you mean scripting? I'm still seeing the occasional moment where their winger will suddenly trick or barge his way past five of my players. But where in the last couple of years it was a guaranteed goal, it's far from the case now. Can't say I've had any issues at all with my keeper.

What's your team spirit up to so far? I was struggling to get anything going until it reached 80.

Nades
Professional
Professional

itstroff wrote:
Nades wrote: It really annoys me how much scripting is in this. Its slowly killing my enjoyment in ML.
How do you mean scripting? I'm still seeing the occasional moment where their winger will suddenly trick or barge his way past five of my players. But where in the last couple of years it was a guaranteed goal, it's far from the case now. Can't say I've had any issues at all with my keeper.

What's your team spirit up to so far? I was struggling to get anything going until it reached 80.
Scripting as in, the game decides who wins. Went against one of the fake teams where their best player was a 72, they were playing unbelievable, it was the hardest game of the season. And my spirit is around 89.

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 3 years ago

Nades wrote:
itstroff wrote:

Scripting as in, the game decides who wins. Went against one of the fake teams where their best player was a 72, they were playing unbelievable, it was the hardest game of the season. And my spirit is around 89.
Played 3/4 of the season in ml so far and am yet to see anything like this. Also my gk has been brilliant, my first one was useless but he was like a 62 rated. brought in a 72 rated and he has saved me a lot of goals! Actually think top player is very balanced and fair this year and its nice to see the ai pull off tricks sometimes too! My team spirit has yet to hit 70 but I can still get some good play going!
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 3 years ago

Sorry mate I know what you're saying but how is it manifesting itself in the game? I've really struggled to string a few passes together, especially against teams that will sit back. But I've not really seen any instances of my defenders not responding or the CPU engaging beast mode.
Last edited by itstroff on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

itstroff wrote:Sorry mate I know what you're saying but how is it manifesting itself in the game? I've really struggled to string a few passes together, especially against teams that will sit back. But I've not really seen any instances of my defenders not responding or the CPU engaging beast mode.
100% agree with this.

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Here's one I scored earlier, probably my favorite goal so far :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaXDgDoGxEY
Last edited by ukexplicit1984 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Planoxetine
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Planoxetine » 3 years ago

This game is immense. Best PES ever. I didn't enjoy it at first but after giving it lots of time, I am more than happy.

I admit that I'm plugging my YouTube channel here but please can you come and give me a like and sub, I go into depth to why PES is ahead of FIFA this year in the following video!

Hope that's ok mods?

Thanks!

[youtube]ARYZ4zUy048[/youtube]

tommobfc
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by tommobfc » 3 years ago

Planoxetine wrote: This game is immense. Best PES ever. I didn't enjoy it at first but after giving it lots of time, I am more than happy.

I admit that I'm plugging my YouTube channel here but please can you come and give me a like and sub, I go into depth to why PES is ahead of FIFA this year in the following video!

Hope that's ok mods?

Thanks!

Interesting review. I was the opposite to you in that I loved the PES demo, but hated the Fifa demo. Maybe that means I'll absolutely love the full release of Fifa! :o :-D :P

Fifa's one saving grace is that you can tweak the sliders to change the gameplay to your liking, but their very inclusion suggests EA know they've fucked the gameplay every year :-D it's an absolute farce really.

If I remember rightly, you were lukewarm towards PES at first, what has changed over the course of the few weeks to make you like it as much as you do presently?
Bury FC

Planoxetine
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Planoxetine » 3 years ago

tommobfc wrote:
Planoxetine wrote: This game is immense. Best PES ever. I didn't enjoy it at first but after giving it lots of time, I am more than happy.

Hope that's ok mods?

Thanks!

Interesting review. I was the opposite to you in that I loved the PES demo, but hated the Fifa demo. Maybe that means I'll absolutely love the full release of Fifa! :o :-D :P

Fifa's one saving grace is that you can tweak the sliders to change the gameplay to your liking, but their very inclusion suggests EA know they've fucked the gameplay every year :-D it's an absolute farce really.

If I remember rightly, you were lukewarm towards PES at first, what has changed over the course of the few weeks to make you like it as much as you do presently?
That's correct mate! I didn't like the PES demo but I am HOOKED to the full game. I've just started a Master League, check out the first episode and give me a like if you can! ;)

[youtube]Z-YGHZq9dCI[/youtube]

dillinjadale
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Liverpool fc

Post by dillinjadale » 3 years ago

hello everyone. this is my first post so just getting the hang of things.could someone please point me in the right direction.
the thing is. im having a problem with edited starting lineups. thanks to the wonderfull klashman69 ive followed all his formations and tactics guide for the EPL.
now for some reason when i play a league some teams revert back to there default starting lineup.
the tacktics and formations are fine its just the starting lineups.
for example instead of pogba rooney and fellaini in midfield. its carrick schneiderlin and matta i think.
its like this for most teams.i would just like to play against the best starting lineups for each team.
it kills the immersion for me.
i have noticed when you apply the go by ability for starting lineups it does replace pogba for schneiderlin and fellaini for carrick and vice versa for other teams.
why would it replace pogba with schneiderlin. pogba is obviously a better dm than schneiderlin
so hope you under stand what im trying to say.could someone please help me.
has anyone else had this problem......sorry if im in the wrong thread.and thanks for any reply..
ps.. this is a great site i love it.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 3 years ago

dillinjadale wrote: now for some reason when i play a league some teams revert back to there default starting lineup.
Which mode are you playing in? Master League, Exhibition or something else?
dillinjadale wrote: this is a great site i love it.
Thanks! 8-)
✅ 🐦 💟