Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

Post by Mike » 4 months ago

MotherHen wrote:
5 months ago
I see some national teams are wearing some new kits at the moment. If anyone knows anywhere to get them for PES 2017, let us know! I'm mainly looking for England Away... :)
I stumbled upon this tweet from Glen PES World, however, I've just scrolled through his tweets and I don't think he's released it yet:

MotherHen wrote:
4 months ago
PES 2017 is only £7.99 in the PS store? That's really cheap. Has the sales of the game really been that bad? This doesn't strike me as good news or am i thinking to much?
An unbelievable price! :o

Personally, I expect Konami now just want to get as many people to play the game - ideally, the new/returning players will take notice when the PES 2018 news starts to flow.

Speaking of which...

✅ 🐦 💟

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 4 months ago

Cheers for the post about the kit. I shall give him a follow on Twitter?

2018 - Changes? That could be good or bad... :/
"Establishing Communications"

Mike
Founder
Founder

MotherHen wrote:
4 months ago
Cheers for the post about the kit. I shall give him a follow on Twitter?

2018 - Changes? That could be good or bad... :/
Continuous play, Edit mode, Master League, online stability, penalty kick system, stadiums, weekly player stat updates - just a few things that come back to mind. 🙂

Even small things like changing the default Free Kick Controls setting from Reserve to Normal would be great!
✅ 🐦 💟

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » 4 months ago

Outside of the actual gameplay, i can think of a ton of things that i'd like to see. But as for in game? Well, i love 2017 but i would like to see...

More attacking urgency from the CPU teams.
The CPU needs to foul more.
If the CPU is losing, they should try harder to win the game as in taking off a defender and bring on a striker, ect...

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 4 months ago

MotherHen wrote:
4 months ago
Outside of the actual gameplay, i can think of a ton of things that i'd like to see. But as for in game? Well, i love 2017 but i would like to see...

More attacking urgency from the CPU teams.
The CPU needs to foul more.
If the CPU is losing, they should try harder to win the game as in taking off a defender and bring on a striker, ect...
I recently started a PES 5 Master League just to see what we're currently missing in current gameplay. First game in, the CPU fouled me 13 times! It was actually annoying but it felt like a obvious tactic as they were pressing up my arse all game. The defensive pressure was insane back in the PS2 days. We need stuff like this back for starters.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Harienun
Amateur
Amateur

PES 2017: Upgrades

Post by Harienun » 4 months ago

Hi guys. I'm kinda new to this forum. Just saying what's up ☝

Mike
Founder
Founder

PES 2017: Upgrades

Harienun wrote:
4 months ago
Hi guys. I'm kinda new to this forum. Just saying what's up
Welcome to the forums, Harienun. Thanks for signing up! :-)
✅ 🐦 💟

Harienun
Amateur
Amateur

PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

Post by Harienun » 4 months ago

Thank you for the warm welcome Mike. Im also connected via the new topic forum "PES 2018 suggestions". Happy to be a part with the forum. 😊

Shales

After all these months, I'm still enjoying ML, even how shallow the game mode actually is. I coming nearer to the end now, as 5/6 seasons starts to get over run by regens. Here are a couple of my recent highlights;

I was outplayed in this final. My keeper, Ivanov, had a stormer. It had a real cup final feel to it. I was honestly on edge. It was always going to be a 1-0 game. PES2017 has some great moments like this. 👍

[youtube]bhrKpWtV2TQ[/YouTube]

Shales

I've just updated my Classic Arsenal team to include the legends such as Henry, Overmars & Van Bronckhorst. The link is over in the editing threads, if anyone wants it.

Here is a YouTube preview.

[YouTube]p4HTpNhSj7s[/YouTube]

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » 3 months ago

I love this new 80+ only agent. One for each day. Thursday to Monday.

Thursday = Ibrahimovic (Man Utd)
Friday = Brahimi (Porto)
Saturday = Heung-Min (Tottenham)

This is the sort of stuff they should be doing more often. Most the agents are just utter garbage,..

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 3 months ago

Gotta agree with Shales, despite the lack of depth in ML, me and my girlfriend are loving it. Probably 5-6 seasons in also. Totally agree with the regens, we have Totti, Ibrahimovic, Llorente, Carvalho amongst many others. It feels cheap though. Just wish they had proper new randomised players, Football Manager style. This could then give the scouting a much needed update to allow you to find players who your scouts think may develop well. Basically PES just needs to aim for a Football Manager lite version for ML.. Hiring improved scouts, coaches etc, more control over transfers and wages, things like that... I want to get involved more, hell they could keep the current version as "basic" mode and have a Football Manager lite "Advanced" mode!

Now if they could just get it so we only need one file that has all kits/changes rather than having all of the individual kits and badges, that would be great! Plus more leagues and extra player slots to really build a great database to rival what FIFA has!

Oh and online, make MyClub online feel like the game does offline.. its my one big bugbear this year that I just can't enjoy the game because of the button delay and lag despite choosing level 5 connection and having very good internet! My friend says it isn't like that in online outside of MyClub but I would rather build my own team than play Barcelona every time...
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » 1 month ago

I think it says a lot about last year's game when I can honestly say I'm still enjoying PES 2017 Master League.

My Borussia Dortmund side is still going strong. Just won my first quadruple (league, cup, UCL and Super Cup) and about to start season 2019/20 - something that I haven't been able to do since PES 2013! :great:

[GK] Burki 83
[CB] Ginter 84
[CB] Sokratis 85
[CB] Riedewald 82
[CMF] Weigl 86
[CMF] Gotze 87
[RMF] Sane 86
[LMF] Dembele 86
[RWF] Henry (c) 93
[LWF] Reus 87
[CF] Aubameyang 85

[GK] Macey 62
[CB] Bartra 79
[RB] Passlack 81
[DMF] Merino 84
[AMF] Coric 82
[AMF] Kagawa 82
[CF] Diaz 75

[CB] Bender 78
[CMF] Guerreiro 79
[CMF] Castro 78

For PES 2018, I''ll be keeping my eye on Coric, Dembele, Merino, Passlack, Riedewald, Sane and Weigl - all superb youngsters who have blossomed into truly world class players. Even though I've 'cheated' by promoting Ibrahimovic, Mandzukic and Totti from my Youth Team (only so I can sell them and boost my transfer funds), I actually don't need them! :great:
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales

Post by Shales » 1 month ago

Quality side, Mike. (clap) Reus, Aubameyang and Henry (y)

I loaded up my Master League a couple of nights ago, for the first time since E3. I really didn't think I could play 2017 again but I was wrong. Only played one match which was the testimonial game at the end of the season. I won 1-0 thanks to a goal from Ordaz, via a Dennis Bergkamp through ball :-D

Only going to play my up coming Super Cup match against Real. If I win that (which I've already won as Europa Winners, but this time as UCL winners) that's the full set of club trophies. It'll be a good time to call 2017 quits.

Definitely enjoyed 2017. It's been easily the best since 2013. TBH, I have found it a bit easy. I've won the lot playing Manual on superstar, with some players rated 60OVR. It's not been a breeze but I haven't conceded many goals at all. The AI definitely needs to be better in attack in 2018.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » 1 month ago

Shales wrote:
1 month ago
Quality side, Mike. Reus, Aubameyang and Henry
Since my last post, both Ginter and Reus have picked up long-term injuries which has forced me to go back to four in defence:

[GK] Burki 83
[CB] Bartra 79
[CB] Sokratis 85
[RB] Passlack 84 (+3)
[LB] Riedewald 83 (+1)
[DMF] Weigl 87 (+1)
[RMF] Dembele 89 (+3)
[LMF] Sane 86
[AMF] Gotze 87
[CF] Henry (c) 93
[CF] Aubameyang 85

My squad is small and I probably have too many players out on loan - but with Dembele now rated the same as Cristiano Ronaldo and Passlack the third-best RB in the world, I think I'll manage somehow. :-D
✅ 🐦 💟