PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 10 months ago

I think the market would certainly make it a bit more interesting. It's a great mode but the interaction with other players is so minimal. You play others but you don't feel connected or involved with anyone else. A scout market would add a bit more competition and variety to it all. Imagine getting a 5 star real scout, you could wait it out and use it for an epic player or sell it for a fortune and finance the scout purchases necessary to get Erik Lamela! (Well that's probably just me!)

As for the agent, I have got some nice players from it but I know what you mean, anyone with a bit of cash or gp will have got everyone worth having from this agent already. I am playing the El classico cup now and trying to get some free spins. Seems to me all the whining people do to pes social media about getting silver players all the time has got them to give everyone an easy spin. Not sure I like that, I prefer playing and having more random teams. It's what put me off fifa, playing the same team every game. Hope it doesn't get like that now.

PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 10 months ago

Any idea when you're uploading your next update with the deleted faces Mike? :)
"Establishing Communications"

dillinjadale
Beginner
Beginner
Supports: Liverpool fc

Post by dillinjadale » 10 months ago

when playing a derby game in master league does anyone feel the relentless script from the AI.
I don't just mean the AI tackling getting away with everything. but you cant stop them attacking and scoring when they please.i consider myself a good player and play on top player and win most of my games.
I've been playing pes from iss days and feel this is the best and worst of all the pes games.ive had really good hard games in master league with no script.
But when it comes to derby games it really is insulting to players to put this bullshit script in the game and expect us to enjoy the game when your not in control...so frustrating...does anyone else share this frustration with me.i do love the game but these things make it horrible to play.wish they gave you an option to turn it on or off. Sorry for the rant people (crazy)

Added in 7 minutes 17 seconds:
Also I've asked this on other pes sites with no luck to the answer.
Can anyone tell me if you edit a teams advanced instructions do they actually use them edited instructions or does the AI just use what ever it pick's itself.
I know you can edit lineups and formations and get them to play long ball or short pass and all the rest.but do they actually use your edited advanced instructions like attacking full backs or hug the touchlines. Thanks...

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Derby games seem ok to me. I have been doing a ML with my girlfriend as Norwich and when we played Ipswich it was a fiery affair but nothing that felt unfair in anyway. We won and won well and it seemed well balanced if I am honest. I don't know what its like with higher tier teams but I haven't felt in ML that anything has been unfair. I see a lot of talk about scripting in ML and MyClub vs CPU but if I am honest, I rarely feel a goal couldn't have been stopped, I don't know if thats just me but it always feels like I could have done something different to stop the AI rather than it being a definite goal. Just my opinion though.

As for the lineups, no idea I am afraid!

dillinjadale
Beginner
Beginner

Thanks for the reply my friend.what level do
You play on I'm on top player.
I played my other derby at home yesterday as Liverpool vs united.i managed a 1-1 draw and *bleep* me was it hard I had to man mark every attacking player and spam the team mate contain button. just cant get a hold of a derby game......
Ps......
You lucky bastard! Your girlfriend plays pes with you :o how did you pull that one off. (clap)
Good luck with ur master league

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 10 months ago

MotherHen wrote: Any idea when you're uploading your next update with the deleted faces Mike? :)
You may find this useful. ;)
dillinjadale wrote: Can anyone tell me if you edit a teams advanced instructions do they actually use them edited instructions or does the AI just use what ever it pick's itself.
If I had to guess, I'd say the CPU decides everything: from formations and starting line-ups to team captains and set piece takers.

For Exhibition mode though, your edited tactics should be left untouched - unless, of course, the user decides to change everything.
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 10 months ago

dillinjadale wrote: when playing a derby game in master league does anyone feel the relentless script from the AI.
Yeah I feel the script is sometimes way too strong. Just started a new master league with my default squad and two games in i faced a Burton Albion side who could have been Brazil in disguise. I conceded a goal in the open minutes which was totally un-defendable. Precise one-two's and acrobatic flicks absolutely cut me open. My players were nowhere near their players. I just had to hope my keeper had a game to keep the score down. I don't think my team have any "rivals" so I can't really speak for derby games. But I find I get a relentless script every 3-4 games.

I play on Superstar and Manual controls, so I am not expecting things to be easy. I am all for a script in offline modes, it does give games an added challenge. I just don't think Konami know how to implement it perfectly yet. For me, turning Burton into Brazil isn't the way to do it. I know it's not an easy thing to master.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Mike wrote:
MotherHen wrote: Any idea when you're uploading your next update with the deleted faces Mike? :)

Thankyou! Ive not been to that place for ages. :)

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

dillinjadale wrote: Thanks for the reply my friend.what level do
You play on I'm on top player.
I played my other derby at home yesterday as Liverpool vs united.i managed a 1-1 draw and *bleep* me was it hard I had to man mark every attacking player and spam the team mate contain button. just cant get a hold of a derby game......
Ps......
You lucky bastard! Your girlfriend plays pes with you :o how did you pull that one off. (clap)
Good luck with ur master league
I play on top player too when playing solo. When with my girlfriend it's regular at the moment until she is more comfortable. As for the scripting we had a fa cup game vs Burton Albion as Norwich in our 2nd season, just after promotion. They were unbelievably tough and it ended up going to penalties which we won. So yeah, maybe not the derby games but the cup games are certainly a lot harder, even on regular. They played like they were on superstar with all out attack, was insane! Agree Konami need to tweak this going forward along with the ai fouls, while a lot better than 2016, the ai still get away with too many fouls. I don't get what level the ai is on, they can't use the fouls to give the ai an advantage as it doesn't feel fair at times. Though as I said, it's still a huge improvement from last year.

As for playing pes with my girlfriend, we moved in together a few months back and asked to join in on my ML one weekend. I let her play a few games vs the ai and then we started a Spanish league. Once she got confident we started an ML with Norwich and now she is wanting to play a few games every evening which is bloody awesome! She is scoring some amazing goals and learning the game really well! We will probably move up to professional soon I would have thought!

dillinjadale
Beginner
Beginner

Shales wrote:
dillinjadale wrote: when playing a derby game in master league does anyone feel the relentless script from the AI.
Yeah I feel the script is sometimes way too strong. Just started a new master league with my default squad and two games in i faced a Burton Albion side who could have been Brazil in disguise. I conceded a goal in the open minutes which was totally un-defendable. Precise one-two's and acrobatic flicks absolutely cut me open. My players were nowhere near their players. I just had to hope my keeper had a game to keep the score down. I don't think my team have any "rivals" so I can't really speak for derby games. But I find I get a relentless script every 3-4 games.

I play on Superstar and Manual controls, so I am not expecting things to be easy. I am all for a script in offline modes, it does give games an added challenge. I just don't think Konami know how to implement it perfectly yet. For me, turning Burton into Brazil isn't the way to do it. I know it's not an easy thing to master.

That's exactly my thoughts.
its not so much the higher end teams attacking you.its when they dumb your players down so your second to every stray ball.your beaten to every header. you cant shoot missing open goals they have superman in goals.its like ur running through trickle.i understand they have to make it harder for away games.and I enjoy the away games.just don't like the handicap they give ur players.
And like u said when coming up against lower end teams playing like Barcelona takes the emersion away for me.then u play Manchester City and smash them off the park
every game I play them.and think there is something wrong with city in the game.they never play like city do..BUT I do love this game when it plays fair.I've had really hard games without the script and its brilliant.
Don't want to express my feelings to Adam Bhatti.or asim Tanvir don't want them to take it the wrong way and block me from the pes loop

Mike wrote:
dillinjadale wrote: Can anyone tell me if you edit a teams advanced instructions do they actually use them edited instructions or does the AI just use what ever it pick's itself.
If I had to guess, I'd say the CPU decides everything: from formations and starting line-ups to team captains and set piece takers.

For Exhibition mode though, your edited tactics should be left untouched - unless, of course, the user decides to change everything.

So do you think there is any point in using anybody's edited formations and tactics.
For instance I use klashmans tactics for the premiere league :-)
Last edited by dillinjadale on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Absolutely class from Papu Gomez! 8-)

Maybe Konami will one day return the favour by giving him his own preset face - or even adding the armband into the game.
✅ 🐦 💟

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 10 months ago

Just for a bit of publicity they'd be crazy not to announce that it'll be in forthcoming DLC.

Pro Evo must still have more of a hold in Italy. Remember Pogba saying this? “I think Dybala can win the Ballon d’Or. We call him ‘R2 Squared,’ because those are the buttons you press on the Playstation to get his curling shot. He always scores like that.”

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

If anyone knows of a upload anywhere where i can get the face of Robinho back, id be very grateful! :) :-)

Mike
Founder
Founder

MotherHen wrote: Robinho
Here you go: http://files.onlyproevolutions.com/pes2017/CAM.rar

There are preset faces for Datolo, Fred (he is missing but I added him in), Robinho and Victor. I've also corrected player names for the entire squad.

Merry Christmas! ;)
✅ 🐦 💟