PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

steerpike
Beginner
Beginner

Post by steerpike » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:39 pm

Hello everyone and seasons greetings.This is just a quick reminder for all not wishing to lose players like Carlos Tevez and the other money grabbing gits who will end up in China to make a base copy of them now.Perhaps a thread could be started to monitor the transfer of players to teams that are not in Pro Evolution.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:52 am

steerpike wrote: This is just a quick reminder for all not wishing to lose players like Carlos Tevez and the other money grabbing gits who will end up in China to make a base copy of them now.Perhaps a thread could be started to monitor the transfer of players to teams that are not in Pro Evolution.
Looking at Transfermarkt, you can start by backing up Chamakh, Dátolo, Richardson and Tevez.

Alternatively, you can just wait for Data Pack 3 to come out because, shortly afterwards, someone will publish the full list of outgoing preset faces.
Last edited by Mike on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:16 pm

Date pack 3? Surely we'll lose these players on the 5th in the weekly updates?
"Establishing Communications"

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:54 pm

MotherHen wrote: Date pack 3?
Not announced yet but it's the Data Pack that'll implement all Winter transfers - and maybe a few new boot designs, player faces, etc.
MotherHen wrote: Surely we'll lose these players on the 5th in the weekly updates?
The next Live Update will come on the 19th (nothing tomorrow due to the Christmas break and nothing next week as it's FA Cup weekend).

But either way, as long as you don't Apply Live Update, all players will remain in Edit mode right up until you install DP3. :-)

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Re: PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

Post by ukexplicit1984 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:00 pm

Ok, so I think my girlfriend is getting a bit too good for my liking... She banged this one in the other day in our Master League and basically eclipsed every goal I have ever scored since the first International Superstar Soccer on the PS1! May have to ban her!
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:41 pm

ukexplicit1984 wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:00 pm
May have to ban her!
Seems like the only fair option to me! 😏

Btw, interesting to see Adam Bhatti say the new players faces of the next Data Pack will have a big focus on U23 players, as well as the Partnered Clubs such as Barcelona, Dortmund and Liverpool. He also says the new DP will drop 'soon after the window closes'.

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:57 am

So they are gonna waste there time doing new faces for Barcelona, Dortmund and Liverpool players then? A few updates wouldn't be bad like Milner but i hope they don't go overboard... U23 players is a good shout. The players ain't gonna retire anytime soon so can be re-used. :)

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:34 am

Also, i have a slight issue after applying the latest live update. Before yesterday, we had a load of fake players just dumped in the free-agents section. I base copied all the deleted 'real' players over these. Any players left over, i changed there names to '5' so i know its a fake player i need to edit to a real one. But, after the update, these players have appeared in random teams. For example, Spurs have 5 different players called '5' so they must have come from the free-agents section. Worst of all, i can't even reset these players to see who they should be!
Did they really stick a bunch of kids from random teams in the free agents or have they over written them??

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:44 pm

MotherHen wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:57 am
So they are gonna waste there time doing new faces for Barcelona, Dortmund and Liverpool players then?
I wouldn't say wasted.

Although the likes of Henderson and Sturridge will probably be re-done, as well as new faces coming in for youngsters such as Alexander-Arnold, Ejaria and Woodburn (I'm just speculating before you ask! ;) ), I'm sure many other player faces from non-partnered clubs will also come in.

Personally, I hope to see more updates for Arsenal: Akpom, Jenkinson, Maitland-Niles, Ramsey (hair), and Sanogo would be great for my ML! 8-)

MotherHen wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:57 am
U23 players is a good shout. The players ain't gonna retire anytime soon so can be re-used.
The talented ones anyway. I don't want to name names but I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the in-game youngsters playing in the Isthmian League in a few years' time! :great:

MotherHen wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:34 am
Also, i have a slight issue after applying the latest live update. Before yesterday, we had a load of fake players just dumped in the free-agents section. I base copied all the deleted 'real' players over these. Any players left over, i changed there names to '5' so i know its a fake player i need to edit to a real one. But, after the update, these players have appeared in random teams. For example, Spurs have 5 different players called '5' so they must have come from the free-agents section. Worst of all, i can't even reset these players to see who they should be!
Am I right in thinking that Konami always empty the Free Agents section each time a user installs a Data Pack?

Also, as far as I know, in order to back up players, you must use the Created Players section (using the Free Agents section will not work).

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:09 pm

Well, on my game, the last data pack emptied the free agents section but left loads of players that when you tried to edit, you got the "this player was added via live update so can not be reset" message...
I just don't know why all these would have been left in there? On of them was Da Silva of Arsenal. I guess young players were removed from some teams for whatever reason. For example, that Polish lad from Arsenal is back in the free agents again. I have found a way to see who these players were though. Shirt names. I never changed them so it will be sorted. :)

Since you mentioned Bhatti a few posts back, i decided to stalk his Twitter since i ain't looked in a while. I saw his comment about young players getting faces. Mentioned teams from Ligue 1 and Brazilian & Argentinian partners. Also said that this is most likely the final update.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:50 pm

MotherHen wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:09 pm
I guess young players were removed from some teams for whatever reason. For example, that Polish lad from Arsenal is back in the free agents again. I have found a way to see who these players were though. Shirt names. I never changed them so it will be sorted.
Bielik was at Arsenal for launch but, even with an awesome preset face, he was removed soon after.

He's since been added back, after being named as a sub in the League Cup vs Forest. However, fellow youngsters Bennacer, Macey and Sheaf - all of which have great preset faces - are still missing, and can't be added back until they're in a first-team matchday squad.

Good to see you've solved your issue, by the way! :-)

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Bhatti said on Twitter that we are getting news this week regarding the next data pack...

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:46 am

Now the transfer window is closed, i guess all the transfers should be up to date by Thursday 9th?

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:53 pm

MotherHen wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:13 pm
Bhatti said on Twitter that we are getting news this week regarding the next data pack...
Can't wait to see the new player faces list! 8-)
MotherHen wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:46 am
Now the transfer window is closed, i guess all the transfers should be up to date by Thursday 9th?
Bingo!

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:41 pm

Well, most the transfers. Im guessing they will miss a couple which i can do myself. The 9th will be the final time i will do a live update. I can live without them in favour of having to import/export every week. :)

New faces? I hope its a good amount seeing as its the final data pack.

Also, whatever happened to the Liverpool legends?!