PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

Re: PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

Post by MotherHen » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:34 pm

Anyone tried the new VS COM Challenge Cup? Win two games and get a special agent. Shouldn't be that hard right? Well, despite trying to beat Barcelona on professional, its impossible! My attackers get closed down as soon as i get the ball near the box, crosses just fly over the attackers heads and if i do get a shot on target, the keeper keeps everything out. The CPU despite only having 1 or 2 chances, scores with ease. Seems a bit fishy to me...

Also, is today the first time Maradona has appeared in MyClub? Ive not seen him advertised anywhere...
"Establishing Communications"

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:36 am

MotherHen wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:34 pm
Anyone tried the new VS COM Challenge Cup? Win two games and get a special agent. Shouldn't be that hard right? Well, despite trying to beat Barcelona on professional, its impossible! My attackers get closed down as soon as i get the ball near the box, crosses just fly over the attackers heads and if i do get a shot on target, the keeper keeps everything out. The CPU despite only having 1 or 2 chances, scores with ease. Seems a bit fishy to me...
Had a go last night and ended up winning it: scraping past Barcelona in the semi with a 2-1 victory and then winning the final against Liverpool on penalties.

From what I can remember, I got a lot of joy from crossing to head as well as playing triangle one-twos with pace. Defending well, and 'clever fouling' (taking one for the team) in some instances, also helped me a lot.

I know how you feel though - last year, when I played myClub virtually every day, there were some matches where, no matter what I did, I just couldn't break them down.

Though I'm sure you'll get there eventually - and when you do, it'll feel like a great achievement! 😌
MotherHen wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:34 pm
Also, is today the first time Maradona has appeared in MyClub?
Yes.

Maradona joins Albertini, Blanc, Giuly, Koeman, Stoichkov and Thuram of Barcelona, plus Fowler, Owen and Rush of Liverpool.

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:10 am

Well, after i posted that post, i had another go the following day. I smashed Barcelona 8-1. Wish i took a screenshot or a video! Couldn't believe it. After 7 games of facing a brick wall, they got tore a new one. I then beat Liverpool 1-0. Didn't get the Liverpool legend i wanted from the agent. I got Yaya Toure instead. Oh well. :)

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:12 am

Knew you'd get there in the end! Well played! 😉

Speaking of Legends, this week I've picked up Cocu, Fowler, Giuly, Kluivert, Luis Enrique, and van Bommel - all for about 250,000GP + 1,500 coins.

I really do love the idea of having Legends in PES (especially Henry and Ronaldinho 😍), but the fact they're restricted to myClub is pretty underwhelming.

Similarly, why are Pleasure Horn still not accessible in Edit mode?!

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:21 pm

@Mike - Do you know of anywhere where i could get some kits for the Chinese side Tianjin Quanjian in 1024? I need kits for them along with Romanian side Astra Giurgiu. Cheers if you can help! :)

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:26 pm

MotherHen wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:21 pm
@Mike - Do you know of anywhere where i could get some kits for the Chinese side Tianjin Quanjian in 1024? I need kits for them along with Romanian side Astra Giurgiu. Cheers if you can help! :)
This option file by nicoultras contains both teams, with all emblems and kits included.

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:22 am

The Astra one is perfect! Sadly, the Chinese one is 2048 and im not sure if i have the HDD space for it... I'll have to check tomorrow. Cheers again. :)

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:33 am

MotherHen wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:22 am
The Astra one is perfect! Sadly, the Chinese one is 2048 and im not sure if i have the HDD space for it... I'll have to check tomorrow. Cheers again. :)
Please upload it to this forum (use the Add image to post tool below), and then I or someone else will re-size it for you. :-)

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:00 pm

Really? You are so kind. Thanks very much. :)

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:54 pm

@MotherHen - here you go... :)

Image Image
Image Image

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:30 pm

Thankyou kind sir! That's all my teams fitted with correct kits. :D

songoku
Reserve
Reserve

Post by songoku » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:47 am

Will there be a DLC with updated players stats this year? We had one of these each year after winter transfers.
Live updates are not enough, especialy for younger players with bad unreal stats. That is why we need updated stats.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:38 pm

songoku wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:47 am
Will there be a DLC with updated players stats this year? We had one of these each year after winter transfers.
Live updates are not enough, especialy for younger players with bad unreal stats. That is why we need updated stats.
As far as I know, there are no more Data Packs planned for PES 2017.

The next big update should come in the form of PES 2018 - where I really hope weekly updates will include player stats! 🙏

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:07 pm

I see some national teams are wearing some new kits at the moment. If anyone knows anywhere to get them for PES 2017, let us know! I'm mainly looking for England Away... :)

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:31 pm

PES 2017 is only £7.99 in the PS store? That's really cheap. Has the sales of the game really been that bad? This doesn't strike me as good news or am i thinking to much?