📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Re: PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 3 years ago

Mike wrote:
ukexplicit1984 wrote: On a side note, just started making a custom kit for my ML team using the 2016 transparent layer template... Will they still work for 2017 or am I wasting my time?
I'd expect the entire kit installation process will be identical to PES 2016.

The only difference is that PS4 users will have the option to use a lower (1024x1024) it resolution. I'll be doing this with all my teams, as to ensure every single unlicensed team has at least three kits (H, A and GK) of their own.
Is the 1024 resolution something you set when importing or is it something I have to do when saving the kit as png in Photoshop? I have a home, away and keepers kit done so far :)

Also, any news on if we will be able to make a completely custom team for ML like we used to be able to a while back or will I have to put these kits on a random team and utilize it that way?

PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 3 years ago

ukexplicit1984 wrote:or is it something I have to do when saving the kit as png in Photoshop?
Bingo!
ukexplicit1984 wrote: Also, any news on if we will be able to make a completely custom team for ML like we used to be able to a while back or will I have to put these kits on a random team and utilize it that way?
Nothing yet. I would check for you myself, but, you know... :-D
Last edited by Mike on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✅ 🐦 💟

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Mike wrote:
ukexplicit1984 wrote:or is it something I have to do when saving the kit as png in Photoshop?
Bingo! ;)
Ok thanks, I will have a look at that then :)

Maybe one of the nice people who already have a copy could start up an ML and see if you get to create your own team from scratch? :)

MotherHen
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 3 years ago

I popped into my local GAME store on Friday and noticed they had PES 2017 on the shelves saying "coming soon". So, i asked the guy on the desk when it was out and he said "two weeks". :roll:
"Establishing Communications"

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 3 years ago

MotherHen wrote: I popped into my local GAME store on Friday and noticed they had PES 2017 on the shelves saying "coming soon". So, i asked the guy on the desk when it was out and he said "two weeks". :roll:
Haha. I'm sure it will be there on Thursday.

I had a chuckle with store guy at my local branch on the weekend. I know their instructions come from Game HQ but he said PES is always a weird one when it comes to release dates and how confusing the info is. He said the store was only recently informed about the Barca Editon and that was a tiny footnote at the bottom of the communication they receive.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 3 years ago

Read that simplygames have stock and are shipping today.

Just going to stick with Shopto order and keep fingers crossed for Weds.

tommobfc
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by tommobfc » 3 years ago

ukexplicit1984 wrote:
Mike wrote:
Bingo! ;)
Ok thanks, I will have a look at that then :)

Maybe one of the nice people who already have a copy could start up an ML and see if you get to create your own team from scratch? :)
There are a few ML gameplay vids up on YouTube. I don't think you can create your own team. You pick a real club and then either the clubs offical 'roster' or ML originals. It would be nice to see them bring this feature back but with the addition of MyClub, I doubt they will.
Bury FC

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 3 years ago

You could just edit a fake team and use that for an ML.
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 3 years ago

(y) "Your Order has been packed and will be dispatched with the next ROYAL MAIL collection."

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool

Post by Walker2o » 3 years ago

Should be picking up a copy today, will try and get across as much info as possible tonight
PSN: Walker2k7

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Nades wrote: You could just edit a fake team and use that for an ML.
Yeah that is what I have had to do the past few years, however with the option files returning and all the leagues getting used up, I am not sure there will be any spare teams available this time around...

Shales

ukexplicit1984 wrote:
Yeah that is what I have had to do the past few years, however with the option files returning and all the leagues getting used up, I am not sure there will be any spare teams available this time around...
Just temporarily go over a team in the Championship, start a ML, then default the team again, or re-load the championship team. You take a data cut when you start a
ML. You should be able to delete your team in edit mode afterwards and they still remain in your ML.

I hope! I'm sure this works. It used to.

Added in 5 minutes 25 seconds:
Fantastic news! Seen a tweet saying that there is now a internet speed connection filter for online games. Between 1-5. So you should only be paired against players with similar ping to you. Prefect!

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 3 years ago

Shales wrote: You should be able to delete your team in edit mode afterwards and they still remain in your ML.
Won't the club details be reset in ML also? I've not tried it in the past two versions but I've missed a trick if they don't.

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool

Post by Walker2o » 3 years ago

Shales wrote:
ukexplicit1984 wrote:
Just temporarily go over a team in the Championship, start a ML, then default the team again, or re-load the championship team. You take a data cut when you start a
ML. You should be able to delete your team in edit mode afterwards and they still remain in your ML.

Fantastic news! Seen a tweet saying that there is now a internet speed connection filter for online games. Between 1-5. So you should only be paired against players with similar ping to you. Prefect!
When you change the kits and badges back to the championship team, it will overwrite it in your ML. At least that was what happened to me when I updated an Option FIle. Kits and badges changed but players remained the same.
PSN: Walker2k7

Shales

Walker2o wrote:
Shales wrote:
ukexplicit1984 wrote:

When you change the kits and badges back to the championship team, it will overwrite it in your ML. At least that was what happened to me when I updated an Option FIle. Kits and badges changed but players remained the same.
Does it?? That's a shame. It once worked, I'm sure.