📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool

Re: PES 2017: News, Rumours + Speculation

Post by Walker2o » 3 years ago

May be something to do with the way images that are imported or something similar. You can edit the players all you like, start a ML and you'll be golden. You could edit one of the fake teams and move it across though? Better to do it once the option file has been installed and your left with some fake teams.

PSN: Walker2k7

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 3 years ago

Walker2o wrote: May be something to do with the way images that are imported or something similar. You can edit the players all you like, start a ML and you'll be golden. You could edit one of the fake teams and move it across though? Better to do it once the option file has been installed and your left with some fake teams.
Yeah I'm not doubting what you guys are saying. Shame. I must be confusing the players then. Because you couldn't edit the PAS league with MLS and have those player appearing in your existing ML. If the team uploads are easy. I might just edit one of the champ teams for a ML, then keep importing/exporting the champ team back over when I play exhibitions or other modes. If it takes only seconds then it's no big deal. Or just leave my edited teamin the championship. Chances are, I'm never going to use "Rotherham" in exhibition anyway.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 3 years ago

I think on the PS2 you picked your team and then it treated them as a separate entry in the ML save. So you could edit the kit in ML mode and the base you used wouldn't be touched.

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 3 years ago

itstroff wrote: I think on the PS2 you picked your team and then it treated them as a separate entry in the ML save. So you could edit the kit in ML mode and the base you used wouldn't be touched.
Yeah this is what I meant, you could setup an entirely new team that only existed in ML in the older games. Make their kit, name, badge, everything. There must be some limitation on why this isn't possible I guess but I can't work out what it is.

I guess I will install the day one option file, see what I am left with and figure it out from there. Shame I couldn't use the World/Euro Allstars in ML with default ML players because those two would be perfect for renaming and custom kits!

Also, the internet speed thing, thats brilliant news!
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

PES Picked up :-D hopefully get some time on it before the football tonight!

Shales

Walker2o wrote: PES Picked up :-D hopefully get some time on it before the football tonight!
Nice one!

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 3 years ago

Walker2o wrote: PES Picked up :-D hopefully get some time on it before the football tonight!
Lucky bassa ;)

Enjoy mate!

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

Cheers lads! Any queries on it, give me a shout and I'll see what I can find out.

Shales

Walker2o wrote: Cheers lads! Any queries on it, give me a shout and I'll see what I can find out.
Pls can you let me know if you can alter the hairstyles on Preset players. We've seen a screenshot that suggests you can't do it on Messi, but I'm hoping that's because he's had a 3D face build. Hope we can change over players. Thanks.

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

Will do mate! Apparently Konami have royally cocked up the League tables.. All columns in a strange order and doesn't even show how many games each team has played :lol: There's always something silly that gets overlooked. Hopefully all this is fixed in a day one patch.

EDIT:

"and being able to see the in-game likeness of any transfer target, rather than a photo, is a simple-yet-exceptional piece of design. So if you only want to sign players with proper faces, now you can. Amazing."

^Above is taken from a review. That is a simple yet significant change for the better.
Last edited by Walker2o on Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shales

Walker2o wrote: Apparently Konami have royally cocked up the League tables.
Lol, well if that's the worse that they've done, I think we've got away lightly! Fingers crossed there are no issues with the day 1 update now!

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 3 years ago

Walker2o wrote: Cheers lads! Any queries on it, give me a shout and I'll see what I can find out.
Can you see what youth development looks like after 6 or so ML seasons? ;)

Has the commentary moved on any? Heard precious little about it so I've not got my hopes up.

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

itstroff wrote:
Can you see what youth development looks like after 6 or so ML seasons? ;)

Has the commentary moved on any? Heard precious little about it so I've not got my hopes up.
Commentary is the same from what I've seen.. And aye, hold on two secs :lol:

MotherHen
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 3 years ago

I have seen that more national teams are fake. Poland are joined by Hungary and Russia for fake players. Ive not seen Ukraine or Wales but i guess they are fake as well... :(
"Establishing Communications"

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

MotherHen wrote: I have seen that more national teams are fake. Poland are joined by Hungary and Russia for fake players. Ive not seen Ukraine or Wales but i guess they are fake as well... :(
Will assume that the player names and what not will be fixed by the editors, there will be duplicates of the players in the national team selection menu. (I hope)

Added in 45 minutes 7 seconds:
I'm glad this import export feature is included. I can take teams from one OF and add it to another and replace the exact team I want to. I've seen PESWorld have Rangers in their OF. I'll be taking them and replacing the PES Universe team or another fake team. This could be a good year!