📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

PES 2017 Q&A: Submit Your Questions

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

bestlloyd wrote: Do u think thay will do anything about injuries this year.I would like to see something like fifa,where you have to make a sub if someone gets injured.I know it would be pinching something off them but I don't think fans mind anymore.
Are you referring to muscular injuries? Yes I agree. It's not necessarily stealing either as it happens it football. Ideally it would be tied into stamina and age. And also if your player is coming back from a long term injury. It would force you to be smart about how long you use your players for.

I personally don't this will be included this year. Unless it's announced at E3 next week.

XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

MotherHen
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 2 years ago

So, were the questions asked? :)
"Establishing Communications"

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

MotherHen wrote: So, were the questions asked? :)
Between myself and Shales, all questions that can be answered have been answered. At this point in time, topics such as licensing and modes are 'no-go' areas.

But of course, if you have any follow up questions, especially gameplay-related ones, I'll be happy to help out. :-)
✅ 🐦 💟

pesfanneedhelp
Regular
Regular

Post by pesfanneedhelp » 2 years ago

you guys tried to pretend that scripting ddint exist last year so have to take your opinions with a pinch of salt unfortuntley

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

pesfanneedhelp wrote: you guys tried to pretend that scripting ddint exist last year so have to take your opinions with a pinch of salt unfortuntley
I can deal with that. Because at the end of the day, the most important opinion will always be your own.

But, just for the record, of all my matches played on PES 2016, 99% of them were offline - where scripting wasn't an issue for me. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

bazza
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by bazza » 2 years ago

Please can you ask him if they have any plans to bring back offline user control so i can control up to 35 teams
thank you

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

bazza wrote: Please can you ask him if they have any plans to bring back offline user control so i can control up to 35 teams
thank you
The Q&A already happened before you posted. But it's something we can perhaps bring up at a later date. Can you explain further though? I don't quite know what you mean? Thank you.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA