[PS4] OPE Option File ~ Bundesliga, OET, J-League + More!

Dimitris2017
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: [PS4] OPE Option File ~ Latest Update: National Team Kits Added!

Post by Dimitris2017 » 11 months ago

Hello everyone. Is there any way I find Olympiacos in an option file for PC?

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: [PS4] OPE Option File ~ Latest Update: National Team Kits Added!

Post by Mike » 11 months ago

Dimitris2017 wrote: Hello everyone. Is there any way I find Olympiacos in an option file for PC?
I've had a quick look but not found anything yet.

I'd recommend getting in touch with the guys over at @wehellas.
✅ 🐦 💟

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool

[PS4] OPE Option File ~ Latest Update: J-League Out Now!

Post by Walker2o » 10 months ago

Anyone having difficulty installing teams for all of Mikes creations, and filling in the existing teams from other editors? Mines keeps running out of kit slots. Has anyone got any OF from anywhere that include all in games teams?
PSN: Walker2k7

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 10 months ago

Walker2o wrote: Anyone having difficulty installing teams for all of Mikes creations, and filling in the existing teams from other editors? Mines keeps running out of kit slots. Has anyone got any OF from anywhere that include all in games teams?
Check out the Cristiano92 file from PES gaming. All kits are 1048x1048. I now have zero 2048x2048 (or whatever the numbers are (think) )

Read my post a few above, ive got so much installed and still have room for more. The larger kit sizes just take up too much space.

Edit - actually my OF list is in the other thread.
Last edited by Shales on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

Shales wrote:
Walker2o wrote: Anyone having difficulty installing teams for all of Mikes creations, and filling in the existing teams from other editors? Mines keeps running out of kit slots. Has anyone got any OF from anywhere that include all in games teams?
Check out the Cristiano92 file from PES gaming. All kits are 1048x1048. I now have zero 2048x2048 (or whatever the numbers are (think) )

Read my post a few above, ive got so much installed and still have room for more. The larger kit sizes just take up too much space.

How do the 1048's look when in the game?

Shales

Walker2o wrote:
Shales wrote:

How do the 1048's look when in the game?
I've never seen a side by side comparison but the differences don't bother me. I can't really comment I suppose. They don't look terrible anyway.

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 10 months ago

It 1048 one can have pixels being shown around the badges for some reason... But, in game you'll never notice.
"Establishing Communications"

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

MotherHen wrote: It 1048 one can have pixels being shown around the badges for some reason... But, in game you'll never notice.
Think for ML i'll install 2048 ones for Celtic as I'll be looking at them all the time.

Managed to get it all installed and set up last night. Still have a few fakes slots in Asia but that's not a big deal, one of them being WE United.

Shales

Walker2o wrote:
MotherHen wrote: It 1048 one can have pixels being shown around the badges for some reason... But, in game you'll never notice.
Think for ML i'll install 2048 ones for Celtic as I'll be looking at them all the time.

Managed to get it all installed and set up last night. Still have a few fakes slots in Asia but that's not a big deal, one of them being WE United.
You might notice that LA galaxy and NYFC have no badge in 4.0 file. The badges are in thev4.2 files, so I just installed the new bins over the top.

Yeah same as you, I don't mind the odd fake team in the database. More than happy with a 99% complete OF.

Now each time I decided to use weekly update, I can just install my USB in one go to update everything again. Huge step forward this year from Konami.

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

Shales wrote:
Walker2o wrote:

You might notice that LA galaxy and NYFC have no badge in 4.0 file. The badges are in thev4.2 files, so I just installed the new bins over the top.

Yeah same as you, I don't mind the odd fake team in the database. More than happy with a 99% complete OF.

Now each time I decided to use weekly update, I can just install my USB in one go to update everything again. Huge step forward this year from Konami.
I have all of that sorted, did it in stages though so will need to set up a one time 'go-to' usb. Only thing I need now is Competition Logos for the JLeague and MLS. Played a few games last night to see how the team plays and tweak the overalls to how I think Celtic should be. Picked the wrong player style for Rogic and now he won't stop dropping into the centre of midfield to pick the ball up, whereas I want him to stay in the hole.

Should be good.

Shales

Walker2o wrote:
Shales wrote:
Walker2o wrote:

I have all of that sorted, did it in stages though so will need to set up a one time 'go-to' usb. Only thing I need now is Competition Logos for the JLeague and MLS. Played a few games last night to see how the team plays and tweak the overalls to how I think Celtic should be. Picked the wrong player style for Rogic and now he won't stop dropping into the centre of midfield to pick the ball up, whereas I want him to stay in the hole.

Should be good.
Are the emblems not in cristianos files in a folder? I don't think I had to seek them from elsewhere.

Walker2o
Regular
Regular

Shales wrote:
Walker2o wrote:
Shales wrote:

Should be good.
Are the emblems not in cristianos files in a folder? I don't think I had to seek them from elsewhere.
I have used all the emblems from his folder. I couldn't be bothered changing the names as reading English League and Premier League makes no difference.

It has the Liga MX stuff but not the MLS in his competitions folder. Can't imagine they'll be hard to source (or their in a folder I've not found within his files).

And having S. Nakamura who has been restored to a 23 year old will be great fun if I can sign him. He may end up as a 16 year old in Celtic but we'll not discuss that.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » 9 months ago

Good evening, guys! I hope you all had a great Christmas! 8-)

Just a quick update: after a long break from editing, I'm now back on the game, currently working on Brisbane Roar.

After installing all my Team Packs, twinned with Cristiano92's file, this is the last club I need to create in order to remove all fake teams from the game.

Once I have completed Brisbane Roar, which shouldn't take too long, I will move onto the Winter transfer window. :-)
✅ 🐦 💟

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » 9 months ago

Mike wrote: Once I have completed Brisbane Roar, which shouldn't take too long
Download them now: Brisbane Roar

Image Image

When importing, you must overwrite Haiphong Athletic.

As usual, this Team Pack includes correct player accessories, appearances, stats, as well as up-to-date formations and kits (thanks to PESMaster!)
Last edited by Mike on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales

[PS4] OPE Option File ~ Latest Update: Brisbane Roar Out Now!

Post by Shales » 9 months ago

Have to say, I'm absolutely loving ML this year. Largely thanks to OF creators like Mike. Whether it's seeing Ludogorets bidding for Castolo, or seeing the J-League strips and players in the transfers search, it just adds so much gloss to the game. (y)