[PS4] OPE Option File ~ Bundesliga, OET, J-League + More!

HKBY83
Warming Up
Warming Up

Re: [PS4] OPE Option File ~ Latest Update: National Team Kits Added!

Post by HKBY83 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Thanks for a great OP :) I noticed that Robin Olsen, swedish GK for FC Copenhagen, has been duplicated. If you look at him in the national team for Sweden he is a Free agent, but should after the OP has FC Copenhagen as his team. The same with E.Johansson, he already exists in the game.
Last edited by HKBY83 on Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:27 am

HKBY83 wrote: Thanks for a great OP I noticed that Robin Olsen, swedish GK for FC Copenhagen, has been duplicated. If you look at him in the national team for Sweden he is a Free agent, but should after the OP has FC Copenhagen as his team. The same with E.Johansson, he already exists in the game.
Fixed.

Download link updated in the first post of this thread.

Thanks for the feedback.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:42 pm

7 J-League clubs added to first post.

I hope to complete the remaining 7 teams by this Friday.

trza49er
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by trza49er » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:08 pm

Hey Mike,

First off I'd like to thank you so much for taking the time to do all this, it's fantastic really. I did have a question though regarding national teams...

Is it safe to assume that we can import those team .bins 10 or 20 at a time, rather than one by one? We'd just click the bottom box to implement squad data, etc, correct?

Much obliged sir. (clap)

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:16 am

trza49er wrote: First off I'd like to thank you so much for taking the time to do all this, it's fantastic really.
You're very welcome. :-)
trza49er wrote: Is it safe to assume that we can import those team .bins 10 or 20 at a time, rather than one by one? We'd just click the bottom box to implement squad data, etc, correct?
Yes, you can import several teams at once. However, the game seems to crash if you do everything in go.

With that in mind, I recommend you import a maximum of 15 teams. Once you've done this, back out of Edit mode to save your progress, and then import the next 15 teams. Rinse and repeat.

trza49er
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by trza49er » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:07 pm

Mike wrote:
trza49er wrote: First off I'd like to thank you so much for taking the time to do all this, it's fantastic really.
You're very welcome. :-)
trza49er wrote: Is it safe to assume that we can import those team .bins 10 or 20 at a time, rather than one by one? We'd just click the bottom box to implement squad data, etc, correct?
Yes, you can import several teams at once. However, the game seems to crash if you do everything in go.

With that in mind, I recommend you import a maximum of 15 teams. Once you've done this, back out of Edit mode to save your progress, and then import the next 15 teams. Rinse and repeat.
Wonderful, I've been doing about 10 at a time with every file I've uploaded and it works almost every time. Looking forward to seeing what you've done here. Am I wishfully thinking in that you've put the correct roster in for the U.S.? I know we're not an elite team but it always irks me that Konami give us all generics, lol.

Thanks again my friend.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:20 pm

trza49er wrote: Am I wishfully thinking in that you've put the correct roster in for the U.S.?
For all national teams, I've corrected player names. And for some, I've also made several transfers - some of the squads are insanely out-of-date!

If you're not happy with the current rosters, I may release a NT squad update after DP1 launches.

trza49er
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by trza49er » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Mike wrote:
trza49er wrote: Am I wishfully thinking in that you've put the correct roster in for the U.S.?
For all national teams, I've corrected player names. And for some, I've also made several transfers - some of the squads are insanely out-of-date!

If you're not happy with the current rosters, I may release a NT squad update after DP1 launches.
I imported the US while at home for lunch. Roster looks about right, just the faces that are so off. I figure someone will start working on that stuff soon enough, it's beyond my skill set.

Correct names are a great start though man, and it doesn't cost me any of my precious image slots, lol. Much obliged, sir.

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:20 pm

Time for a quick post as ive not had much time lately but im glad to see Mike is still working hard! :)

Konami announced some minor details about updates today. New faces, boots and player ID comes the end of this month. 4K support and Dortmund/Liverpool stadiums next month. Surprisingly, no mention of any added teams. I thought they would have added the two Greek teams and others. Oh well, at least we have Mike's teams. Some others (like Sparta Prague), i'll have to create myself. :)
"Establishing Communications"

irishmufc
Amateur
Amateur
Supports: Manchester United

Post by irishmufc » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Hi Mike,

Excellent effort with all the team's (clap)

Would you have an idea when the rest of the European national teams will be done.

I'm eager for my Republic of Ireland team to get done especially when Northern Ireland is done already ;)

Thanks

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:35 pm

In regards to this months updates, i saw on some French site, we are getting 39 'new' faces of players who have excelled this season. That's Pogba out then! :lol:

But, included is Wissam Ben Yedder (Sevilla), Mario Lemina (Juventus), Aymeric Laporte (Athletico Bilbao) & Victor Wanyama (Tottenham)... The new Liverpool and Dortmund ones come next month.
Last edited by MotherHen on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Re: [PS4] OPE Option File ~ Latest Update: October 11

Post by Mike » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:32 pm

irishmufc wrote:Would you have an idea when the rest of the European national teams will be done.

I'm eager for my Republic of Ireland team to get done especially when Northern Ireland is done already ;)

Thanks
I'll look at updating national teams once Data Pack 1 launches. :-)

By the way, just to confirm, my National Team pack only includes unlicensed teams - as you'll know, Republic of Ireland have their players licensed this year so there's no need to correct anything.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Re: [PS4] OPE Option File ~ Latest Update: October 11

Post by Mike » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:35 pm

J-League is now available! Download link in first post!

The J1 Team Pack includes all 14 clubs that aren't in-game:

Albirex Niigata, Avispa Fukuoka, Júbilo Iwata, Kashima Antlers, Kashiwa Reysol, Kawasaki Frontale, Nagoya Grampus, Omiya Ardija, Sagan Tosu, Shonan Bellmare, Vegalta Sendai, Ventforet Kofu, Vissel Kobe and Yokohama F. Marinos.

Gamba Osaka, Sanfreece Hiroshima, FC Tokyo and Urawa Red Diamonds are already in-game, so you'll need to move all Japanese clubs into the PAS League. You can do this by going to Edit mode > Competition Structure.

As usual, if you spot any errors or mistakes, please list them here and I'll do my best to fix them.
Last edited by Mike on Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MotherHen
Regular
Regular

Post by MotherHen » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:26 pm

The official updates really are a ballache. The undo all images of created teams. Base coping the team saves the teams/players but i have to re-do managers, badges, stadiums & kits? (n)

Rafaellv
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Rafaellv » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:52 pm

MotherHen wrote: The official updates really are a ballache. The undo all images of created teams. Base coping the team saves the teams/players but i have to re-do managers, badges, stadiums & kits? (n)
Save your edit data in usb stick than apply the live update. After that you load your edit data saved into you usb stick to your ps4 system and they back to "normal"