[PS4] OPE Option File ~ Bundesliga, OET, J-League + More!

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

[PS4] OPE Option File ~ Latest Update: Brisbane Roar Out Now!

Post by Mike » 9 months ago

Shales wrote: Have to say, I'm absolutely loving ML this year. Largely thanks to OF creators like Mike. Whether it's seeing Ludogorets bidding for Castolo, or seeing the J-League strips and players in the transfers search, it just adds so much gloss to the game. (y)
:great:

Currently, I'm working on adding official kits to my national team packs. So far, I've completed Europe, Africa and the Americas, so all I have left to do now is Asia/Oceania.

Some previews for you:

Image Image

✅ 🐦 💟

Mike
Founder
Founder

[PS4] OPE Option File ~ Latest Update: Brisbane Roar Out Now!

Mike wrote: Currently, I'm working on adding official kits to my national team packs. So far, I've completed Europe, Africa and the Americas, so all I have left to do now is Asia/Oceania.
... and we're done! :-)

All my national team packs now include correct kits (home, away and GK), manager names and team colours.

EDIT @ 7:30pm: I've had to re-upload all NT files as several preset faces (Iheanacho, Krejčí, Omar Abdulrahman, Pulisic, Zieliński, etc) were missing. But don't worry, I've just added them all in and the new download link is up on the first post of this thread.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Last edited by Mike on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✅ 🐦 💟

Mike
Founder
Founder

[PS4] OPE Option File ~ Latest Update: National Team Kits Added!

New update! :great:
- Squad lists and starting line-ups updated for national teams: Iwobi at Nigeria, Rybus at Poland, Kravets at Ukraine, etc.

- Home, away and GK kits added for Bursaspor and Genk - a big thanks to PESMaster for their fantastic tool!

- Chest numbers added for national teams of Europe and Africa.

- Several preset faces added - including: Erkin, Gyan and Wasako.

Note: When updating national squads, I'll always try to prioritise players with preset faces - that's why Petr Cech, even though he's retired, is still at Czech Republic... and there are many more for various reasons: Boateng, Kaptoum, Muntari, Obi, Toprak, etc. I've always preferred playing with preset faces and I hope you understand my decision.
As always, if you guys have any comments or issues with the new update, please reply below and I'll get back to you ASAP. :-)
Last edited by Mike on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✅ 🐦 💟

Mike
Founder
Founder

Re: [PS4] OPE Option File ~ Latest Update: National Team Kits Added!

Scheduled to be released soon after Konami launch Data Pack 3, here's what will be included in my next major update:

📝 Player Updates - every single player included in my Bundesliga and OET Team Packs will receive a complete overhaul; from accessories and boots to position data and stats, all aspects will be worked on

⚽️ Team Updates - all formations, set-piece takers, shirt numbers, squad lists, and starting line-ups will be revised to give you the most authentic experience

✅ User Feedback- all corrections, fixes and suggestions submitted in this thread and on social media, between now and release day, will be considered - with the best ones being added into the final version

⏩ Winter Transfers - all loan and permanent deals completed in the current window will be implemented: Luiz Adriano at Spartak, Ntep at Wolfsburg, Sam at Darmstadt, Sahan at Trabzonspor, etc.

✅ 🐦 💟

vialli82
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by vialli82 » 9 months ago

Hi, i really like your way of doing stats, i use those yours for my option file.
But i've re-structured many things on my option file.

-For example, i've make your file totally compatible with DLC 2.0:
There is players who's normally have disappeared from the DLC 2.0 data, and those players can cause some problems by disappearing in ML, i've base-copied them on "created players".
I've also made a list on excel of all importants players for importants leagues, and saved them on PAS league.

-Undershirt/Undershorts colors colors and numbers corrected, with a color extracting program, and another one which convert the 32 bits colors format (255/255/255) to Konami 63/63/63 format that i use since PES 2015.

-I've also found Bursaspor 16/17 kits on a Turkish Pes website a long time ago... I was busy so i didn't take time to register and send it to you, sorry

-For licensed teams or others, i've corrected some Konami's data mistake that i've found, one in particular:
A mistake which gives 4/4 on weak foot, with a "bad converting" when they uses players stats from PES 2011-12-13-14 to PES 2017, i explain this error on Pesgaming: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=101656 , i didn't receive constructive feedback but on Evo-web my post was directly send to the guys in charge of Konami's database (Data Editors)

-They've made also some others mistake for example when they use older PES stats for some goalkeepers, if you want a list to correct them with your proper stats, i can give them to you without problems.

So if you want some help... I'm good for made a good option file option file structure, I'll be glad to make part of your work. .

Cheers @Mike you're doing a very good work with stats in particular, if you need a hand for structuring and correcting everyting, i'll be glad to takes part of your work.
I'm editing since PES 2, and know well all the Konamistake's to correct at least, same with duplicates, but doing it alone is hardcore...

PS/ Do you plan on creating MLS or some others teams in America? Thanks for reading

Mike
Founder
Founder

vialli82 wrote:
9 months ago
Hi, i really like your way of doing stats, i use those yours for my option file.
Hey there, Vialli! Thanks for the kind words. It means a lot! 😎

vialli82 wrote:
9 months ago
For example, i've make your file totally compatible with DLC 2.0:
There is players who's normally have disappeared from the DLC 2.0 data, and those players can cause some problems by disappearing in ML, i've base-copied them on "created players".
You mean players like Klose, Rosicky, van der Vaart? I also have them backed up and listed on a spreadsheet. Great minds, eh? 😉

vialli82 wrote:
9 months ago
I've also found Bursaspor 16/17 kits on a Turkish Pes website a long time ago... I was busy so i didn't take time to register and send it to you, sorry
No worries. To be honest though, seeing as no one has flagged this as an issue, I'm happy to keep using the one I made on PESMaster's Kit Creator tool.

vialli82 wrote:
9 months ago
For licensed teams or others, i've corrected some Konami's data mistake that i've found, one in particular:
A mistake which gives 4/4 on weak foot, with a "bad converting" when they uses players stats from PES 2011-12-13-14 to PES 2017
I have made a few edits for a number of licensed teams, however, I do not release these updates to the public as, right now, the workload would be too much and I don't want the quality of my Bundesliga/OET edits to suffer.

vialli82 wrote:
9 months ago
PS/ Do you plan on creating MLS or some others teams in America?
I did intend to. However, due to a number of reasons, I don't think I'd have the time to do it. Either way, you'll be happy to know that my Team Packs are fully compatible with the Liga MX and Other LATAM Teams (MLS) in this file - this is what I have loaded on my PS4.
✅ 🐦 💟

vialli82
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by vialli82 » 9 months ago

Thanks for the response, i use Liga Mx with your exports and also Copa Libertadores (but the stats aren't done at all for too many players... Yeah i'm a stat guy :-D ) I intend to re-do it myself btw.
Your's stats aren't too high neither too low, for example i've checked many option file and smalls teams are a bit overrated. There's not as much consideration about your exports: it's complete, every players have been fully created or re-created (faces/stats/boots). The works feels more "complete", it's not like many exports that you've got only some faces, stats undone but every kits for the illusion (a bit like the libertadores export)

In case of, if change your mind about MLS or any other league/teams (Liga Postobon or whatever), i can prepare a file with all teams data/appareance/kits from 4n63L, ready for the DLC and winter transfers, taking my time.

And after that, if you want only doing stats, for the "after" dlc 3.0... It's just a purpose if you say that you don't have time for that, i don't force you to anything at all ;)

Mike
Founder
Founder

vialli82 wrote:
9 months ago
There's not as much consideration about your exports: it's complete, every players have been fully created or re-created (faces/stats/boots). The works feels more "complete", it's not like many exports that you've got only some faces, stats undone but every kits for the illusion
I'm a perfectionist. For me, if something is worth doing, it's worth doing well. 😌

vialli82 wrote:
9 months ago
In case of, if change your mind about MLS or any other league/teams (Liga Postobon or whatever), i can prepare a file with all teams data/appareance/kits from 4n63L, ready for the DLC and winter transfers
I haven't decided anything for sure yet. But looking ahead, I'll see how the next update goes, as well as Data Pack 3, and then I'll plan my next project.
✅ 🐦 💟

JohnCB2013
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Liverpool

Re: [PS4] OPE Option File ~ Next Update: Winter Transfers

Post by JohnCB2013 » 8 months ago

Hey! Mike,

Hopefully your see this, I was thinking of trying out your Japan NT kit and possibly Australia NT kit as well but was wondering how to get them? None of those bits/links on page 1 where it says "show" work for me whether I'm signed in or not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Mike
Founder
Founder

Post by Mike » 8 months ago

JohnCB2013 wrote:
8 months ago
Hey! Mike,

Hopefully your see this, I was thinking of trying out your Japan NT kit and possibly Australia NT kit as well but was wondering how to get them? None of those bits/links on page 1 where it says "show" work for me whether I'm signed in or not.

Right now, Australia and Japan NT team packs do not come with kits. However, as soon as I've finished my Winter Transfers update for Bundesliga and OET, I will look to complete all national teams.

As for the spoiler, the teams list for each section should un-hide when you click the green Show button. If this isn't working for you, I can try and find a fix.
✅ 🐦 💟

JohnCB2013
Squad Player
Squad Player
Supports: Liverpool

Post by JohnCB2013 » 8 months ago

Mike wrote:
8 months ago
JohnCB2013 wrote:
8 months ago
Hey! Mike,

Right now, Australia and Japan NT team packs do not come with kits. However, as soon as I've finished my Winter Transfers update for Bundesliga and OET, I will look to complete all national teams.

As for the spoiler, the teams list for each section should un-hide when you click the green Show button. If this isn't working for you, I can try and find a fix.
No the green show buttons do sweet fa for me Mike, tried on two different PC's logged in to the site and not, makes no difference, nothing comes up for me.

Anyway I'll wait until the Jap & Aus NT kits are up as they are all I'm after, I did find a Jap & Aus kit elsewhere but was not happy with them, so thought yours would probably be better quality :-)

Mike
Founder
Founder

Re: [PS4] OPE Option File ~ Winter Transfers Update Out Now!

JohnCB2013 wrote:
8 months ago
No the green show buttons do sweet fa for me Mike, tried on two different PC's logged in to the site and not, makes no difference, nothing comes up for me.
OK. I'll look into this for you. Also, for the record, the buttons are working fine for me on Google Chrome.
JohnCB2013 wrote:
8 months ago
Anyway I'll wait until the Jap & Aus NT kits are up as they are all I'm after, I did find a Jap & Aus kit elsewhere but was not happy with them, so thought yours would probably be better quality
If I recall correctly, my national team kits can also be found in this option file. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

Mike
Founder
Founder

I've just released my Winter Update for Bundesliga and Other European Teams.

All player accessories and stats have been updated, as well as all starting line-ups, squad lists and transfers.

Download links can be found on the first page.

As always, comments and feedback is most welcome. :-)
✅ 🐦 💟

Mike
Founder
Founder

Mike wrote:
8 months ago
I've just released my Winter Update for Bundesliga and Other European Teams.
Download links updated to WeTransfer urls:

🇩🇪 BUNDESLIGA - Winter
🇪🇺 OTHER EUROPEAN TEAMS - Winter
🇯🇵 J-LEAGUE
🇦🇺 OTHER ASIAN TEAMS
🌏 NATIONAL TEAMS

Screenshots:

Image Image

Image Image
✅ 🐦 💟

Mike
Founder
Founder

JohnCB2013 wrote:
8 months ago
I've updated the extension to its latest version - hopefully the issue is now fixed?
JohnCB2013 wrote:
8 months ago
Anyway I'll wait until the Jap & Aus NT kits are up as they are all I'm after, I did find a Jap & Aus kit elsewhere but was not happy with them, so thought yours would probably be better quality :)
I've just double-checked and my National Teams pack does include home, away and GK kits for all teams. Though some aren't assigned at the moment (that's my next project), the kits are there for you to add to your game. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟