📢 Important announcement: Please go here for more information.

[PS4] OPE Option File ~ Bundesliga, OET, J-League + More!

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: [PS4] OPE Option File ~ Latest Update: National Team Kits Added!

Post by Mike » 2 years ago

Update: I've just finished off correcting player names for all the unlicensed national teams.

Now I just have to remove all duplicate players - I only have 15 players to remove - and once I've done this, I'll re-release my Bundesliga and OET teams, as well as my team packs for all unlicensed national teams. Install the lot and you'll have a great ML in Europe with, I'm pretty sure, zero duplicate players.

Once I finish this, I'm not sure what I'll do next. I had assumed importing someone else's J-League and MLS would work OK, but seems like there will be issues when using teams made by different editors.

Back to Master League, if you want my personal opinion, I'm going to wait until Data Pack 1 is out before I start my first proper ML. :-)

✅ 🐦 💟

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 2 years ago

Mike wrote: Once I finish this, I'm not sure what I'll do next. I had assumed importing someone else's J-League and MLS would work OK, but seems like there will be issues when using teams made by different editors.
Should be ok shouldn't it? As long as the teams were created in the PLA, which you wouldn't have already touched.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder

And we're done!

Over 150 duplicate players removed from NTs of Europe, Africa, the Americas, and Asia/Oceania.

Will upload everything tomorrow. I would do so now but I'm absolutely exhausted! :great:
Shales wrote: Should be ok shouldn't it? As long as the teams were created in the PLA, which you wouldn't have already touched.
It'd be pretty straightforward to test out: create a second PSN account (all edits on your main account will be left untouched), then install all my teams and then add in the MLS from another site.

If I get a spare hour or so, I'll give it a go tomorrow.
✅ 🐦 💟

Warney6
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Warney6 » 2 years ago

Mike wrote: And we're done!

Over 150 duplicate players removed from NTs of Europe, Africa, the Americas, and Asia/Oceania.

Will upload everything tomorrow. I would do so now but I'm absolutely exhausted! :great:
Shales wrote: Should be ok shouldn't it? As long as the teams were created in the PLA, which you wouldn't have already touched.
It'd be pretty straightforward to test out: create a second PSN account (all edits on your main account will be left untouched), then install all my teams and then add in the MLS from another site.

If I get a spare hour or so, I'll give it a go tomorrow.
I've been doing this with your European teams Mike and a J-League and MLS from elsewhere over the last week or so and I don't seem to have had any problems, as long as none of the other teams are put into the game over another already created team as has been mentioned before then it seems to be alright. The J-League went into the PAS League, the MLS into the Other Latin America teams and I got a list of other Latin America teams that went into the PLA league (which I then rearranged with the MLS teams to make the PLA League the MLS)

Shales

So one thing I noticed last night when I start my first test run ML was the PEU league teams get bundled into the OETeams even though I switched off the additional leagues!! I really don't want that. That meant that some of these teams appeared in the Champs League/Europa. I'd have thought the extra slots would have been taken up by teams from the "Edit Mode" OETeams section. That makes me need to rethink my plans (n)

Mike
Founder
Founder

Warney6 wrote: I've been doing this with your European teams Mike and a J-League and MLS from elsewhere over the last week or so and I don't seem to have had any problems, as long as none of the other teams are put into the game over another already created team as has been mentioned before then it seems to be alright. The J-League went into the PAS League, the MLS into the Other Latin America teams and I got a list of other Latin America teams that went into the PLA league (which I then rearranged with the MLS teams to make the PLA League the MLS)
So you're saying that as long as users import over the same teams as the original editor, and as long as no team is overwritten more than once, using different teams from different editors is OK?

Great news if so! 8-)

May I ask you which editor/website you used to install the J-League and/or MLS?
✅ 🐦 💟

Warney6
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by Warney6 » 2 years ago

From what I've looked at when I've been trying out different combinations of leagues the best thing to do is to ignore the option to choose which team you want to overwrite and go with whichever teams the original editor has gone with. The option files I've used which have worked out so that no teams are overwritten twice are:

- Your files for the Bundesliga and the Other Euro teams (as well as the National teams once you've got them all up)
- The PES World file for England, Spain and Italy
- v4.0 by Cristiano92 for the MLS, J-League and Portugal (as well as kits for the National Teams)
- valencia5 patch for Other Latin America and Copa Libertadores teams

I had to do a lot of resizing of kits from 2048 to 1024 for all the files that aren't yours Mike as they didn't do it originally for some reason. And I have an Excel file showing which teams went where but I'm not sure how to upload it...

Added in 7 minutes 11 seconds:
And of course I've chucked in Shales' ML originals in there for my ML, a great file! Can't wait to still be subbing a 37 year old Ximelez on in the 90th minute of the Champions League final 8 seasons in so he gets to lift the trophy
Last edited by Warney6 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

MotherHen
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 2 years ago

Mike - I only ever seem to find MLS teams which go over the Other American clubs. I need them over the fake American league. So, if you see one, let me know!
I did find a J League. All the player names need translating and a few are missing but its a good base to work from.
"Establishing Communications"

Shales

Warney6 wrote: From what I've looked at when I've been trying out different combinations of leagues the best thing to do is to ignore the option to choose which team you want to overwrite and go with whichever teams the original editor has gone with. The option files I've used which have worked out so that no teams are overwritten twice are:

- Your files for the Bundesliga and the Other Euro teams (as well as the National teams once you've got them all up)
- The PES World file for England, Spain and Italy
- v4.0 by Cristiano92 for the MLS, J-League and Portugal (as well as kits for the National Teams)
- valencia5 patch for Other Latin America and Copa Libertadores teams

I had to do a lot of resizing of kits from 2048 to 1024 for all the files that aren't yours Mike as they didn't do it originally for some reason. And I have an Excel file showing which teams went where but I'm not sure how to upload it...

Added in 7 minutes 11 seconds:
And of course I've chucked in Shales' ML originals in there for my ML, a great file! Can't wait to still be subbing a 37 year old Ximelez on in the 90th minute of the Champions League final 8 seasons in so he gets to lift the trophy
Cheers for the file suggestions above! and cheers for downloading my file. If you have any feedback then please post it in the thread. I have already made some tweaks, and am shaping up a v2 release.

Mike
Founder
Founder

Updated files of my Bundesliga, Other European and National Teams are out now. Go to the first post for download links.

Install all three team packs and all duplicate players will be removed for Master League. I'm confident none remain, however, if you do spot any please let me know in this thread and I will fix them.

And as always, if you spot any other errors or mistakes, give us a shout and I'll get them sorted for the next update.

Currently, my National Team packs do not include any kits, although I hope to get as many as possible sorted for the next update.

Hope you enjoy, guys! :-)
Last edited by Mike on Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✅ 🐦 💟

FedeAzzurra79
Beginner
Beginner

Post by FedeAzzurra79 » 2 years ago

Hi Mike,

Excellent, finally a proper UCL tonight!

I was wondering if you managed to fix some player faces, as in the likes of Ribéry and Lewa. De Jong also needs a fix.

May I choose the teams to overwrite as the banners look off otherwise: German banners during a Rostov match are a little off.

Cheers

Mike
Founder
Founder

FedeAzzurra79 wrote: I was wondering if you managed to fix some player faces, as in the likes of Ribéry and Lewa. De Jong also needs a fix.
Yes to Alonso, Lahm, Lewandowski, Martinez and Ribery. All credit to maquiavelo40.

De Jong isn't in though, as I haven't found a good face build for him yet.
FedeAzzurra79 wrote: May I choose the teams to overwrite as the banners look off otherwise: German banners during a Rostov match are a little off.
I'd recommend everyone to use the guide in the first post - do this and you won't run into any issues if/when you mix and match teams from different editors.

If Konami could allow us to edit a team's language/region/nationality, that would be great. Until then, us editors can only do so much.
Last edited by Mike on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✅ 🐦 💟

FedeAzzurra79
Beginner
Beginner

Post by FedeAzzurra79 » 2 years ago

I see Mike, alright! What else can we do!

As for De Jong, just choose the first available African style race and then skin tone a tiny bit lighter.

A thick goatie and we are done!

f0wlerUK
Warming Up
Warming Up

Post by f0wlerUK » 2 years ago

Mike wrote: Updated files of my Bundesliga, Other European and National Teams are out now.

Install all three team packs and all duplicate players will be removed for Master League. I'm confident none remain, however, if you do spot any please let me know in this thread and I will fix them.

And as always, if you spot any other errors or mistakes, give us a shout and I'll get them sorted for the next update.
Hi Mike,
Firstly, I just wanted to thank you so much for the files you've created for us all here, it's really appreciated (y)

I just wanted to double check something with you, I've downloaded all the newly updated packs as of 11th Oct.
All have been installed as per your instructions and all have updated perfectly, with the exception of 2 teams, Celtic and Red Bull Salzburg from the OET.
I'm only seeing the default emblems and squads:
I've double checked the downloaded files, and they look complete:
But none of the kits, data or emblems are getting imported, however when I've re-tried again and manually selecting the team to overwrite (even though this was done with a bulk import) it then changes Blookrows name and emblem to the same as RSC Anderlecht and FC Cerchizmajiu to the same as Rapid Vienna so I end up with 2 of each of these team names and emblems.

I've tried resetting the these 2 and re-importing a few times, but always with the same result. :?
Any idea if this Is this an obvious thing I'm doing my end, or is there a glitch with the files?

Cheers,

Paul.

Mike
Founder
Founder

f0wlerUK wrote: Firstly, I just wanted to thank you so much for the files you've created for us all here, it's really appreciated
And thank you so much for taking the time to say that! These types of comments really do wonders for my motivation! :-)

As for your issue, maybe use another PSN account (create one if you need to) and try to install Celtic and Red Bull Salzburg. If there is a problem with those two teams, I'll take a look and re-upload them - however, I don't think this is the case as this seems to be a one-off incident.

Either way, let me know how you get on. I'm sure we can find a solution for this.
✅ 🐦 💟