First season team choice

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Re: First season team choice

Post by itstroff » 1 year ago

One year I randomly picked a championship team and ended up with Derby. From then on I almost always play a test season as Valencia and then start my main game as Derby.

Having a better file import system on PS4 means I might be able to add Port Vale without having to entirely do them from scratch every time I update the squads or transfers.

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 1 year ago

Walker2o wrote:
ukexplicit1984 wrote: I will be creating a custom team, the Fire Breathing Kittens, and taking them from the Championship in place of dirty Leeds, to the heights of Europa League glory... I don't want to aim too high too soon :)
:lol: A man can dream. Do you make your own kits?
I did this time, home, away and goalkeeper. They aren't great and its very much block colours with a few little marks here and there. I just wanted to be able to put my own mark on it for a change!

I don't think I will be getting masses of PMs for custom kits but I am happy with them :)
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

BunglesFinger
Super Sub
Super Sub

Post by BunglesFinger » 1 year ago

I've started a 'trial' ML while waiting for an OF.

Gone for Union Santa Fe in the Argentinian League. Love the kit and thought it best to start with one of the weaker teams in the league.

I edited lots of the youth players to create some of the great youth players of PES 5 (thanks for PESMASTER for having the stats on the database :-D) such as Jaric, Kobayashi, Marchand (an old favourite), Carter, Oscar and Rolong the free kick taking Colombian keeper.

Really enjoyed it so far- won 2,lost 2. Finding it difficult on professional and struggling to score goals so it's going to take some mastering. Can't wait to start an ML proper as I can see it being pretty in-depth.

Marshall2000_uk
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Marshall2000_uk » 1 year ago

Me too. Although I started in the cup with a 0-0 draw and then a 1-0 loss. I started the 1st 3 league games winning. 1-0, 2-0, then 3-0. I was tempted the up the difficulty but I've drawn 0-0 twice and lost my last game 2-0 since then and was comfortable beaten. I also really struggled to create any chances. Think I may eventually get to Top Player but I think my days of playing PES on SuperStar are over.

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 1 year ago

I really don't know who I want to be for my ML. I'm gonna choose between; Dortmund, Juventus or Inter. I might do two, but I have always just made one and stuck with it.
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

Walker2o
Regular
Regular
Supports: Celtic FC+Liverpool

Post by Walker2o » 1 year ago

Inter would be a shout as they aren't doing too well this year! I'm doing a test one with Newcastle the now and really enjoying it
PSN: Walker2k7

Nades
Professional
Professional
Supports: Liverpool

Post by Nades » 1 year ago

Yeah, I'm tempted to do a couple of saves, but I usually just end up sticking to one.
XbL: Nadez
PSN: iNaades

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 1 year ago

Nearly ready to start a test run ML now. I'll wait until the Nov update to start a proper. I am now just in a dilemma as to how I am going to structure the ML?? I am personally not really interested in any additional leagues for Americas or Asia so I am probably going to switch the additional leagues in ML off , (i.e. the PEU, PAS etc). That means I won't have a bundesliga but I might mix the stronger Bundesliga teams in with Mike's lovely Other European Teams he's created. True, I'll have to miss some out but I think it's for the best for me. I traditionally used the PEA to store my custom teams which I create for me and mates to use for friendlies against each other. So I don't want these in my ML. So switching these leagues off is probably my best option.

I am still waiting for some one to create and release an Original ML Team. Castolo, Minanda etc. They are my boys!
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 1 year ago

Shales wrote:

I am still waiting for some one to create and release an Original ML Team. Castolo, Minanda etc. They are my boys!
This would be amazing. But I want red booted Da Silva from the master league from pes 1! Legend!

As for the other leagues, if you are doing European leagues you probably won't even notice the extra Asian and American leagues so I would leave them in so you can keep the bundesliga. I have seen nothing about the other nations leagues so far.
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Mbenfiquista20
Warming Up
Warming Up

First season team choice

Post by Mbenfiquista20 » 11 months ago

Do you know what I miss from PES 12's (i think) master league?
Having the master league home page background as you and your players going through the motions on the training pitch

Also when players would come to your office to demand game time, a rest, or state their intention to leave!

Really made for an exciting tense master league, also what do you need to do be sacked these days?

They really need to bring back team targets, and ensure consequences either pos or neg depending on whether u reach them or not.

Any1 agree?

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

First season team choice

Post by Mike » 11 months ago

Mbenfiquista20 wrote: Any1 agree?
Definitely! Although if they were to bring these features back, I'd like to see a bigger range of and variety of options. Although, for me, the problem is that if you play it enough, everything - especially commentary - will become repetitive eventually! :great:
✅ 🐦 💟