New issue importing teams.

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

New issue importing teams.

Post by MotherHen » 8 months ago

I have been looking for a J League for my game to go over the fake Asian league and i found one. So, i imported all the teams and two of the teams both have a player with a blank name and zero stats.
Going into edit mode, you are unable to edit or transfer the player. If you play a game with these two in the starting line ups, you actually play with ten men! If you leave them on the bench, you can sub them on. It even shows a cut scene with the old player leaving and slapping hands with the invisible man. When the match restarts, you have ten men. The player names are all in Japanese, which some, i have started translating.
I have NO way of getting rid of him and it doesn't cause the game to crash.
So, its obvious these came from the Japanese version of the game. I have NEVER seen this before. Anyone have any idea why this happens?

Below are some screens...

Last edited by MotherHen on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Establishing Communications"

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Re: New issue importing teams.

Post by Shales » 8 months ago

This is pretty messed up. I have no experience or explanation. I guess your only way out is to export all your teams and reset the data?
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 8 months ago

I managed to sort it. Just transferring in a free agent fixes it as the 'blank' player just disappears... :)
"Establishing Communications"

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 5 months ago

MotherHen wrote:
8 months ago
I managed to sort it. Just transferring in a free agent fixes it as the 'blank' player just disappears... :)
Apologies for the late reply, but...

You can also fix this issue by deleting players in your Created Players section. Just free up some space and everyone should import without any issues. :-)