[PS4] Creations by Shales - Original PES Master League Team - V3 now added!

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Post by Shales » 10 months ago

As no one else seems to have made these yet, I decided to crack on myself. Here is "My" version of the Original PES Master League Team.

I have used the stats from PES 5 where I could find them (edit - stats have now been tweaked over time). Had to then make a couple of tweaks here and there to bring the stats more in line with PES2017.

PLEASE READ - The native team slot for this is Dhroffsmitz, from the Other European Team section. Please bare this in mind when importing to avoid player data conflicts.

Disclaimer - I am only a small time PES creator, and I have pinched some kit templates from the internet. My plan isn't to rule the Editing world so if I have used your kit, I thank you. I created this team for my own enjoyment first and foremost but as always I'll share my work with anyone who wants it.

Please feedback below! Thanks & enjoy (y)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ck1n88pfz ... OGs_V3.zip

[youtube]kMx2drYUP9k[/youtube]

Last edited by Shales on Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 9 times in total.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Shales

Re: [PS4] Creations by Shales - Original PES Master League Team - V3 now added!

V2 file to be released very soon.

Change Log

Added nationality to Macco (Welsh)
Added players, Ettori, Van Den Berg, Harty & Gutierrez (by request)
Changed a few weaker foot accuracy and frequencies to players
Added a Stadium Image for The Club House
Various "minor" tweaks to stats and OVRs
Seabass added as manager

Here are a few pics

Last edited by Shales on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Post by Mike » 10 months ago

Great work, mate! Looking forward to trying these out for myself! :-)
✅ 🐦 💟

Shales

Mike wrote: Great work, mate! Looking forward to trying these out for myself! :-)
Thanks! They are very fun to use, I'm a strange way. They are technically awful! :lol:

Shales

Post by Shales » 9 months ago

Highlights from my first season (y)

[youtube]kMx2drYUP9k[/youtube]

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Post by itstroff » 9 months ago

Bloody hell this takes me back and them some, many many thanks mate. ML time at long last and that Espimas to Castelo ball seems to work a treat for me :)

Fellaini-Valeny made me chuckle by the way.

Shales

itstroff wrote: Bloody hell this takes me back and them some, many many thanks mate. ML time at long last and that Espimas to Castelo ball seems to work a treat for me :)

Fellaini-Valeny made me chuckle by the way.
Thanks for downloading! Hope you're enjoying it. I'm loving these players more than I ever did. Haha, yeah the fellaini-Valeny made me laugh when I stumbled across it.

If you've got any feedback then please let me know. I might make a v3 in time for the Nov update. That's when I'm going to start a new ML.

What I'm thinking of doing is creating two versions of my v3 team. 1 with their current very low ratings and 1 one with slightly higher ratings, more in line with current ML Default ratings. You can then decide your difficulty.
Last edited by Shales on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Afraid to say I used to have fond memories of Castolo banging them in...but he's dead to me now.

Started Castolo on his own up top for my first season. Scored a lot of goals but I just missed the playoffs on the last game of the season. I bring in a young Colombian striker over the summer and almost immediately he hits that purple patch and his stats start to rocket. I play him almost every minute of every match and before he's finished, Castolo decides that now, at 29, is the time to retire.

Second season and I'm chasing down automatic promotion. Espimas and Ruskin are undroppable and Jaric is a beast even if his set piece stats are completely worthless in my hands. I was hoping to bring another CB in at the end of the season but if my striker gets injured I'm going to be seriously lacking in goals.

Shales

itstroff wrote: Afraid to say I used to have fond memories of Castolo banging them in...but he's dead to me now.

Started Castolo on his own up top for my first season. Scored a lot of goals but I just missed the playoffs on the last game of the season. I bring in a young Colombian striker over the summer and almost immediately he hits that purple patch and his stats start to rocket. I play him almost every minute of every match and before he's finished, Castolo decides that now, at 29, is the time to retire.

Second season and I'm chasing down automatic promotion. Espimas and Ruskin are undroppable and Jaric is a beast even if his set piece stats are completely worthless in my hands. I was hoping to bring another CB in at the end of the season but if my striker gets injured I'm going to be seriously lacking in goals.
Haha, thanks for posting this update. Good to hear some different outcomes. I've been communicating with another guy who uses this team and we both had the same players retiring in the first season, which I thought was strange! Can't believe Castolo is hanging them up (n) hope he gets a testimonial at the end of the season.

Don't know if you'd be interested but I'm going to have a version 3 file done for the weekend. I'm planning on starting a new ML when the new datapack arrives so I'm planning on make a few changes to the team. I'm going to create 2 versions, 1 with shit stats like they have now, then another with slightly improved stats. So the user can decide if they want an easy or hard experience. If you have any suggestions then please let me know. I think I'm going to make Castolo and Minanda a bit better anyway, even in the shit stats one.
Last edited by Shales on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

Off the top of my head Dodo's passing could maybe get a bump. When passing sideways it's like he's got a burning desire to put the ball just beyond the winger and out into touch.

Did you stick with the default formation by the way? I ended up going for a 4-2-3-1 bypassing Minanda in the middle for most of the first season. You're lucky to get a second touch when the team spirit starts off that low, trying to play through the middle is a no-go.

Shales

Yeah I've stuck with the 3-5-2. It's been the club's philosophy for years :great: it of course means that I don't get to enjoy Ruskin or Giersen, who are actually progressing nicely out on loan, but never mind.

I'm trying to stick with an Original core. Still playing Ivanov, jaric (who is 74ovr), Minanda, Shimizu and Ordaz. Castolo comes in now and then. He's such a great vet. He loves to run into the channels lol, still a great finisher. Burchet comes on at times and Valeny rotates in at the back. I'm only 1 & 3/4s seasons in tho. I'll be starting a new one after the DATAPACK.
Last edited by Shales on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

itstroff
Regular
Regular

[PS4] Creations by Shales - Original PES Master League Team - V2 now added!

Shales wrote: I'm only 1 & 3/4s seasons in tho
That's exactly where I'm at. Automatic promotion is pretty much sewn up and I've got 9 games left to make sure Villa don't finish top. But my striker is now out injured for the rest of the season so I've had to go back cap in hand to Castolo.

Shales

I've created a V3 team. The link is on the first page. I abandoned my idea to create an easy and hard team as having them both on my console was causing me issues. I've once again tweaked some stats and ages. You'll notice in the game plan screen above that Castolo and Minanda have had a bit of a boost. The rest of the players have had minor changes.