OPE Cup Sign Up

User avatar
table22
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012
Supports: Luton Town
Location: Southampton, Hants
Contact:

OPE Cup Sign Up

Post by table22 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:27 pm

Hey all!

Some of you may remember the OPE Cup a few years ago and we want to bring it back! Looking for around 16 players so two groups of 4 with the top two from each progressing to Quarter-Finals, or if more names sign up we could possibly do a league of sorts :great:

Feel free to post your PSN names below.
Registered Players:
table22
ukexplicit1984
Mike
Shales
MotherHen
DemonUK
Last edited by Mike on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love PES. Hate FIFA.

PSN: bowmj

User avatar
ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013

Re: OPE Cup Sign Up

Post by ukexplicit1984 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:11 pm

Psn- ukexplicit1984
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4143
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

Re: OPE Cup Sign Up

Post by Mike » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:47 pm

I'm in. MikeOPE.
table22 wrote: Looking for at least 8 players: two groups of four with the top two from each progressing to the Semi-Finals
Fixed? ;)

As this is the first tournament we've had on here for a while, I think a minimum of 8 players would be a good target.

I'll also promote this thread on Facebook and Twitter when I get a few minutes spare later today. :-)

User avatar
table22
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012
Supports: Luton Town
Location: Southampton, Hants
Contact:

Re: OPE Cup Sign Up

Post by table22 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:51 pm

OK awesome! NOt too sure how to set up the tables and all that on here but I'm sure we'll sort it out :)

Added in 1 minute 20 seconds:
Friend of mine who is intereted too: MrRacoonCity786
Love PES. Hate FIFA.

PSN: bowmj

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4143
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

Re: OPE Cup Sign Up

Post by Mike » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:22 pm

table22 wrote: OK awesome! NOt too sure how to set up the tables and all that on here but I'm sure we'll sort it out
Will talk to the guys over at PES League. ;)
table22 wrote: Friend of mine who is intereted too: MrRacoonCity786
Sounds good! Although to participate, he'd need to sign up to the forums.

User avatar
Shales
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1720
Joined: Tue Oct 2, 2012
Supports: Arsenal
Location: Salisbury, Wilts

Re: OPE Cup Sign Up

Post by Shales » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:23 am

In! See my PSN below (y) good to see this back! Hope it's a success. Also hope that this is played in the same spirit of OPE Cup from 2013 which wasn't spam fests. I'm sure it won't be though, we all seem to be mature on here :-)
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

User avatar
table22
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012
Supports: Luton Town
Location: Southampton, Hants
Contact:

Re: OPE Cup Sign Up

Post by table22 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:36 pm

Shales wrote: In! See my PSN below (y) good to see this back! Hope it's a success. Also hope that this is played in the same spirit of OPE Cup from 2013 which wasn't spam fests. I'm sure it won't be though, we all seem to be mature on here :-)
good to have you back Shales! I still remember our games haha
Love PES. Hate FIFA.

PSN: bowmj

User avatar
Shales
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1720
Joined: Tue Oct 2, 2012
Supports: Arsenal
Location: Salisbury, Wilts

Re: OPE Cup Sign Up

Post by Shales » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:47 pm

table22 wrote:
Shales wrote: In! See my PSN below (y) good to see this back! Hope it's a success. Also hope that this is played in the same spirit of OPE Cup from 2013 which wasn't spam fests. I'm sure it won't be though, we all seem to be mature on here :-)
good to have you back Shales! I still remember our games haha
Ha, yeah I still remember. Think you're still on my Xbox friends list from then. :-)
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

User avatar
MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Posts: 343
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015
Supports: Liverpool

Re: OPE Cup Sign Up

Post by MotherHen » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:10 pm

Im new to all this... Not had my PS4 that long. But, MotherHen is my username. :)
"Establishing Communications"

User avatar
table22
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012
Supports: Luton Town
Location: Southampton, Hants
Contact:

Re: OPE Cup Sign Up

Post by table22 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:30 am

Shales wrote:
table22 wrote:
Shales wrote: In! See my PSN below (y) good to see this back! Hope it's a success. Also hope that this is played in the same spirit of OPE Cup from 2013 which wasn't spam fests. I'm sure it won't be though, we all seem to be mature on here :-)
good to have you back Shales! I still remember our games haha
Ha, yeah I still remember. Think you're still on my Xbox friends list from then. :-)
Think same with you dude!
Love PES. Hate FIFA.

PSN: bowmj

User avatar
table22
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012
Supports: Luton Town
Location: Southampton, Hants
Contact:

OPE Cup Sign Up

Post by table22 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:15 pm

Hey all just wondering, perhaps we could launch the tournament on online gaming community? I know of it well, just a thought? (ope)
Love PES. Hate FIFA.

PSN: bowmj

User avatar
nick7
Regular
Regular
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011
Supports: Queen of the South
Location: Scotland
Contact:

OPE Cup Sign Up

Post by nick7 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:22 pm

Think for a OPE Cup it needs to be members from here.

I would be interested but need to buy PES and get back into playing it before I can get involved.
Image

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

User avatar
table22
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012
Supports: Luton Town
Location: Southampton, Hants
Contact:

OPE Cup Sign Up

Post by table22 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:54 pm

Agreed tbh mate (y) league or multiple cups or even both? What we feeling?
Love PES. Hate FIFA.

PSN: bowmj

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4143
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

OPE Cup Sign Up

Post by Mike » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:28 pm

table22 wrote: Agreed tbh mate (y) league or multiple cups or even both? What we feeling?
To start, we could do a league, with everyone playing each other twice - home and away.

For groups/knockout, we'd need at least 8 players. 16 would be ideal as we could run our own Champions League style tournament. :-)

User avatar
table22
Super Sub
Super Sub
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012
Supports: Luton Town
Location: Southampton, Hants
Contact:

OPE Cup Sign Up

Post by table22 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:11 am

Mike wrote:
table22 wrote: Agreed tbh mate (y) league or multiple cups or even both? What we feeling?
To start, we could do a league, with everyone playing each other twice - home and away.

For groups/knockout, we'd need at least 8 players. 16 would be ideal as we could run our own Champions League style tournament. :-)
Either way it will be awesome
Love PES. Hate FIFA.

PSN: bowmj

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest