Upcoming PES Global Survey - Please all read!

Shales
Supports: Arsenal

Upcoming PES Global Survey - Please all read!

Post by Shales » 9 months ago

It's usually this time of year when Konami release the Annual Global Survey. This helps Konami to shape up PES2018 and the future of PES in general. Konami have always said they listen to feedback and are open to changes if there is a large demand for it. This is the time for everyone to take action!

There have been so many things missing from PES in the last 4-5 years and it's time to get them back I think. Now I know the questions are not going to be as direct as we might like but it's important to use the "Any of Comments" section of the survey try and get these features to return. For example, there isn't eaxctly going to be a question like, "Do you want the Stadium editor to return", so this has to be mentioned in the AOC section.

Here are a few things on my wish list that i'll be requesting, I just hope that " a lot " of people request this too. I am going to post this message in as many Forums as I can to remind people that this is the time to put your requests in.

Wishlist;

Master League - add unique youth teams into each club, and scrap the current Re-Gen system. I am absolutely sick of seeing 16yr old Pirlo's in the game. Bring in a Randomising tool to create players. This will help the longevity of ML and make every ML truly unique

Random Select Match -Random Select Match - I actually feel confident this will return very soon. Everyone loved this when it was added to PES 4 or 5. Absolutely brilliant feature.

Edit Mode -Edit Mode - Bring back the freedom to base copy players and change the hairstyles

Master League -Master League - Just add a load of depth in general. I am loving ML but it is very shallow. It's not even at the level of Management Games we had 20 years ago. No Coaching upgrades, No Staff, No Facility upgrades! Crazy really.

I am keen to hear what everyone has on their wishlist. I really hope people take the time to submit the Survey this year.

XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Mike
Founder
Founder
Supports: The Arsenal

Re: Upcoming PES Global Survey - Please all read!

Post by Mike » 9 months ago

I know there are hundreds - if not thousands - of ideas that could be looked at, but here's what springs to mind. :-)

Modes
* Bigger focus on Master League - not everyone enjoys myClub or Online in general!

* Random Selection Match to return

* Skills Training should be overhauled - look at how fun Skill Games in FIFA are

Gameplay
* Fouling in an opponent's half should not always result in a free-kick (it's frustrating that play is always stopped immediately rather than letting the game flow; play advantage and then go back to card the player)

* Free Kick Controls should be set to Normal (not Reverse!) by default

* PK system must be overhauled

* Snow, even if it's just a visual affect

Other
* Better translations (the majority of in-game menus are so poorly laid out and/or written)

* All fake/generic players should have a 'blank' face on the Game Plan screen

* Interchangeable kits (at least for unlicensed clubs)

* Legends should not be exclusive to myClub

* Live Updates should not be automatically enabled every time a user goes into Exhibition Mode - this is very frustrating for players who want to play with custom teams

* More Other European Teams, especially those competing in the UCL/UEL and clubs with a high UEFA coefficient ranking

* More players should have correct accessories and licensed boots

* More edit slots for custom emblems, kits, and manager/stadium images.

* National teams should be updated

* Pleasure Horn (Other African Teams) should be made editable

* Weekly player stat updates and other fixes/improvements to the players' database (i.e. we shouldn't have to wait 6-12 months to play with a decent Donnarumma, Iwobi, Rashford, etc).
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

Shales

Mike wrote: ↑
9 months ago
* Legends should not be exclusive to myClub
Ah, yes. Thanks for reminding me!

PES SHOP must return! It Must! Legends, boots, Training Pitch, Even the Old School ML Team should be unlockable.

9 months ago
* Pleasure Horn (Other African Teams) should be made editable
You just can't kill something that wont die! :lol:

Mike
Founder
Founder

Shales wrote: ↑
9 months ago
PES SHOP must return! It Must! Legends, boots, Training Pitch, Even the Old School ML Team should be unlockable.
All bought for GP. Reward all loyal users, whatever game mode they play.

I've played the game religiously since launch, but just because I don't play myClub, I have virtually no chance of picking up Henry, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, and co. I put so much time into Exhibition mode, Master League as well as editing, I just don't have the time to scoop up enough myClub GP for Legends. :oops:
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

Shales

9 months ago
9 months ago
All bought for GP. Reward all loyal users, whatever game mode they play.

I've played the game religiously since launch, but just because I don't play myClub, I have virtually no chance of picking up Henry, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, and co. I put so much time into Exhibition mode, Master League as well as editing, I just don't have the time to scoop up enough myClub GP for Legends. :oops:
Yeah, I'd class myself as a 365 days a year player, but that doesn't get me anything. I used to play every mode to unlock points to use in the PES SHOP. I get that some of us are no longer in the target democratic, but I just hope we don't get forgotten about.

Mike
Founder
Founder

9 months ago
Yeah, I'd class myself as a 365 days a year player, but that doesn't get me anything.
Sadly, it's true.

Again though, looking at FIFA, their EAS FC Catalogue works so well; strangely addicting, plus it'd also make you venture into other game modes - similar to Daily Objectives in GTA V.

If Konami did reintroduce the PES Shop, even if a Legend put you back 100,000GP - which I feel would be a fair amount - I think it'd be a big success. The list is endless really: boots, match balls, stadiums, Super Star difficulty, penguin suits... ;)
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

ukexplicit1984
Regular
Regular

Post by ukexplicit1984 » 9 months ago

There isn't a lot I would change from this year to be honest. Gameplay wise the game is pretty much exactly where I want it to be. However, I do have a few suggestions.

- More fouls. 2017 is a huge step forward in this regard from 2016 but the CPU still gets away with WAY too many fouls which would be given against the player without a doubt. Don't use fouls to balance the difficulty, what is a foul for the player should be a foul for the CPU too.

- Master League needs a bit more depth. I am very much enjoying it, bus as echoed by someone else, I am sick of seeing ex players appear as youth players. Randomise the regens like Football Manager does. The edit mode is robust enough to be able to generate some new faces for youth players I am sure. Randomise their starting abilities but obviously have them tailored to their best position. Would make unearthing a gem so much more rewarding rather than just waiting for a big name player to respawn. Hiring coaches, working on tactics to improve team cohesion, a bit more depth in the transfer market when buying and selling. Just look at Football Manager and go for a lite version of that if you ask me.

- More import slots for kits and the such like. A lot more in fact. Ideally unlimited slots and unlimited team/player creation with the ability to create extra leagues. That would REALLY give the option file makers free reign to create without having to rely on the editing the fake players and teams and seeing each data pack/transfer update screwing with their work. Imagine the option files people would create!

- Failing adding unlimited team/league/player creation, some extra leagues that can be added to whichever division you want. So you could have EPL, Championship, Football League 1 & 2 and start from the very bottom. That would be fantastic in ML! Or just lower leagues added for the bigger countries.

- MyClub, the connection/lag needs to be improved. It is 2017 and we should be able to play games of PES 2017 online as if we are playing offline. It should be responsive and play exactly the same like FIFA does. At the moment, even on level 5 connection, the game is about a second behind reacting to what you do with the controller and that is not good enough. The last PES that played perfectly for me online was 2013. After that it has been a lot of lag. SOMETIMES you get a good game and it is glorious, but those are too few and far between for me to actually sink any serious time into MyClub to be honest. I have basically stuck to ML for the most part. Online NEEDS to feel like the offline game or else there is no point to it. Probably a lot of people are put off the mode because of this lag and it is a killer. It needs fixing asap.

- Bring back MLO for those of us who just want to play a mode like that. Just bring back the MLO mode of 2013 and let me build my classic Spurs team all over again!

- Legends, as others have said, bring back the PES shop and allow us to buy them. However, all GP earned should be usable in the PES shop, even if you use it in MyClub. For example, you have 100000gp and buy some agents in MyClub, that 100000 would still be available to use in the shop. Every gp you earn would tally up and be usable in the shop no matter how much you have in the online game.

- Do away with the guide lines for corners/free kicks and go back to the PES 2013 version of using the left stick to aim the shot and then up and down for power/loft, left and right for curl after the power bar goes up. It felt so much more rewarding to score a free kick in the older games than it does now I think!
PS4 ukexplicit1984 - Add me for PES games :)

Mike
Founder
Founder

ukexplicit1984 wrote: ↑
9 months ago
- Legends, as others have said, bring back the PES shop and allow us to buy them. However, all GP earned should be usable in the PES shop, even if you use it in MyClub. For example, you have 100000gp and buy some agents in MyClub, that 100000 would still be available to use in the shop. Every gp you earn would tally up and be usable in the shop no matter how much you have in the online game.
Konami could even introduce a third in-game currency: G and Coins would remain exclusive to myClub whereas PES Points (PP) could be used to buy items in the PES Shop.
βœ… 🐦 πŸ’Ÿ

MotherHen
Regular
Regular
Supports: Liverpool

Post by MotherHen » 9 months ago

1. More national teams. I know a lot of people don't give two hoots about them, but i do. Can we PLEASE at least have an extra two African nations so we have 16 so we can play a proper ACON?? Gabon & DR Congo please. Even if they are 'fake' like the rest of the African teams, we'll edit them ourselves. I'd also love a few extra European nations. For some reason, Konami seen to be scared to go above 32! I'd like Montenegro, Belarus, Estonia, Cyprus & San Marino. Also, Canada from North America. Again, real/fake, it doesn't matter.

2. Please bring back the Classic England, Italy, Holland, Germany, Italy, Argentina & Brazil teams! Also, add Classic Spain! Again, real/fake, it doesn't matter.

3. As other have said, the return of the PES shop. It gives people who don't care about MyClub something to spend GP on. Some balls from old games, the training ground, classic teams (as above) and maybe even extra nations (as above) could all be unlockable in the shop. Even stretch to classic soundtracks from old PES's. I hate the modern ones so much, i just turn them off.

4. I'd REALLY love a create a league/team option. Create a league and give us the option to set the amount of teams from 12-24. Then set the region (UEFA/Americas/Asia) so it appears with other leagues in its region. The game would then create a league with 12-24 teams with 23 randomly fake players. We then edit the rules, logos ect like we can in league structure already.
Create a team would work the same way accept we select a region for the team. If we pick Europe, it goes in 'Other European teams', American in 'Other North/South American teams' ect... With the ability to share teams now, the possibilities are endless.

5. If the above is too much work, then a few extra fake teams and leagues like we already have in the game. For me, one fake European league is not enough. I wanna create Russian, German, Scottish & Turkish Leagues for a start! Maybe this is something else that could be purchased from the shop... Extra leagues.

6. Extra hairstyles/beards in edit mode. And sort the colours out for goodness sake! Its impossible to get a good blonde/ginger colour.

7. As others have said, the random team option from PES 5/6 was great. Having the game pick a squad of random players form Premier League teams in a multi player match was great... "Ive got Henry & Shearer!", "Ive got Goater and Milosevic!" :D

8. Snow. Surely it can't be that hard to add snow to the game?? We're not asking for a full on blizzard Russia style...

9. Whilst the referee is better that 2016, the CPU still doesn't foul enough. If im through one on one with the keeper, i'd like the chasing defender to sometimes try and tackle to win the ball. Not just chase me in vain.

In short, Konami need to remember that if they can't give us what EA/FIFA can, then we are happy enough to do it ourselves. With the sharing options available, the game should be more custom friendly then ever. Oh, and a basic Stadium creator would be awesome. ;)
"Establishing Communications"