Master League - Team League change

User avatar
nick7
Regular
Regular
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011
Supports: Queen of the South
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Master League - Team League change

Post by nick7 » 4 months ago

Is there a way of changing the clubs in the leagues like previous versions to create a supper league?

I just looking my way through ML set up and couldnt see anything.
Image

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4209
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

Re: Master League - Team League change

Post by Mike » 4 months ago

nick7 wrote:
4 months ago
Is there a way of changing the clubs in the leagues like previous versions to create a supper league?

I just looking my way through ML set up and couldnt see anything.
Edit mode > Competition Structure. ;)
✅ 🐦 💟

User avatar
Shales
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1748
Joined: Tue Oct 2, 2012
Supports: Arsenal
Location: Salisbury, Wilts

Re: Master League - Team League change

Post by Shales » 4 months ago

Mike wrote:
4 months ago
nick7 wrote:
4 months ago
Is there a way of changing the clubs in the leagues like previous versions to create a supper league?

I just looking my way through ML set up and couldnt see anything.
Edit mode > Competition Structure. ;)
But sadly it's restricted by region. You can only mix Europe teams etc. But that's probably all you want though. Shame it will carry over to exhibition modes though, sadly you can make a unique ML league structure.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

User avatar
Shales
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1748
Joined: Tue Oct 2, 2012
Supports: Arsenal
Location: Salisbury, Wilts

Re: Master League - Team League change

Post by Shales » 4 months ago

Konami are really balls'ing up ML with all these game plan errors/bugs. It's pretty much killed PES2017 for me now. Not that Konami would get another penny from me for 17, as I don't buy coins etc, but I usual post/spam Twitter when I'm playing ML. I ways really enjoying it too.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

erizer
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017

Master League - Team League change

Post by erizer » 4 months ago

Shales wrote:
4 months ago
Konami are really balls'ing up ML with all these game plan errors/bugs. It's pretty much killed PES2017 for me now. Not that Konami would get another penny from me for 17, as I don't buy coins etc, but I usual post/spam Twitter when I'm playing ML. I ways really enjoying it too.
Agreed, it's messed up. Luckily I'm not affected but I can understand your frustration.

User avatar
Shales
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1748
Joined: Tue Oct 2, 2012
Supports: Arsenal
Location: Salisbury, Wilts

Master League - Team League change

Post by Shales » 4 months ago

erizer wrote:
4 months ago
Shales wrote:
4 months ago
Konami are really balls'ing up ML with all these game plan errors/bugs. It's pretty much killed PES2017 for me now. Not that Konami would get another penny from me for 17, as I don't buy coins etc, but I usual post/spam Twitter when I'm playing ML. I ways really enjoying it too.
Agreed, it's messed up. Luckily I'm not affected but I can understand your frustration.
I actually went back to a slightly older saved game which wasn't affected, luckily. It's frustrating though why these errors, like with the 4K issue, pop up so far into the games life cycle.
XBL: SKULLxBURGER
PSN: SKULL_BURGER
Twitter (I only tweet about PES): PES_DNA

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest