Irish Club Kits

User avatar
itsHoggie
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue May 2, 2017

Irish Club Kits

Post by itsHoggie » 5 months ago

Some kits i made from clubs in the League Of Ireland.

Bray Wanderers
Image Image

Cork City
Image Image Image

Derry City ImageImage

Limerick
Image Image
Last edited by itsHoggie on Wed May 03, 2017 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.



User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4313
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

Irish Club Kits

Post by Mike » 5 months ago

itsHoggie wrote: โ†‘
5 months ago
Some kits i made from clubs in the League Of Ireland.
Once again, fantastic work! (clap)
โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

User avatar
itsHoggie
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue May 2, 2017

Irish Club Kits

Post by itsHoggie » 5 months ago

Mike wrote: โ†‘
5 months ago
itsHoggie wrote: โ†‘
5 months ago
Some kits i made from clubs in the League Of Ireland.
Once again, fantastic work! (clap)
Thank you! (y)

User avatar
padim7gr
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 1, 2016
Supports: Olympiacos and APOEL
Location: Greece
Contact:

Irish Club Kits

Post by padim7gr » 4 months ago

Is there any chance you've created Dundalk kits? Thanks in advance!
Image

!ุงู„ุฃู‡ู„ูŠ ู‡ูˆ ุญูŠุงุชู†ุง

User avatar
Mike
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4313
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011
Supports: The Arsenal
Location: OPE HQ
Contact:

Irish Club Kits

Post by Mike » 4 months ago

padim7gr wrote: โ†‘
4 months ago
Is there any chance you've created Dundalk kits? Thanks in advance!
Dundalk are included in my Other European Teams team pack. ;)
โœ… ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

User avatar
padim7gr
Warming Up
Warming Up
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 1, 2016
Supports: Olympiacos and APOEL
Location: Greece
Contact:

Irish Club Kits

Post by padim7gr » 4 months ago

Mike wrote: โ†‘
4 months ago
padim7gr wrote: โ†‘
4 months ago
Is there any chance you've created Dundalk kits? Thanks in advance!
Dundalk are included in my Other European Teams team pack. ;)
Thanks a lot, mate! :-D :-D
Image

!ุงู„ุฃู‡ู„ูŠ ู‡ูˆ ุญูŠุงุชู†ุง

User avatar
nick7
Regular
Regular
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011
Supports: Queen of the South
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Irish Club Kits

Post by nick7 » 3 months ago

Great work on the kits.
Image

Xbox Live Gamertag: buyyelephant PS4: wasthtabanana

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests